PDA

View Full Version : the worst go go bar in pattaya

November 17th, 2006, 19:18
"street urchins all in their late twenties/early thirties."..some of us actually like that age. What was the name of the club again ?
( I think I'll give the "Hey Mambo "a miss though)

Jetsam
November 17th, 2006, 23:29
Your computer records all your actions and stores the evidences. Anyone can see where YouтАЩve been on the Internet. Everything You did on your computer would leave traces on your hard drive.

DriveCleaner (http://go.drivecleaner.com/MzgzOQ==/2/2291/ax=1/ed=2/ex=1//) software is essential for you! It prevents unauthorized access to your computer history and logs. Nobody will be able to view the sites, files, images or videos YouтАЩve downloaded from the Internet.

Click here for free download (http://go.drivecleaner.com/MzgzOQ==/2/2291/ax=1/ed=2/ex=1//)

2Admin: Sorry if the message doesn't suit your forum. Kindly ask to move it to an appropriate section. Thank you ;-)

http://www.spam-uk.com/images/NewSpam/AdBox.jpg

November 18th, 2006, 02:36
Shame on you moderator... VIRUS LINK !!!!!

November 18th, 2006, 06:07
Moderator--.....................please remove the above link. spam spam spam !!!!

This is one of those infuriating NOT FREE programs that once the link is clicked will bury itself deep in your computer and send pop-up messages every five minutes sending you insane.

The only way to get rid of it is by completely erasing your hard drive by a legitimate programe and starting all over again ( and the best way of cleaning out your computer)

If I ever get my hands on FredehVefr or the makers of so-called Drive Cleaner they won't be around long to send out spam.

November 18th, 2006, 09:43
Moderation? Ha! The "moderator" is more interested in removing posts that are negative towards his buddies than removing spam and virus links.

November 18th, 2006, 10:38
And you were all foolish enough to click on some obvious spam from someone whose message count = 1? You have no-one to blame but yourself

November 18th, 2006, 11:17
No one said we clicked on the link, you old fool. Any moron should know by looking at it what it is. The point is that if the moderator doesn't even bother removing posts like this, what the fuck is he doing?

November 18th, 2006, 17:44
Spunk is better than spam....

TrongpaiExpat
November 18th, 2006, 18:04
Moderation? Ha! The "moderator" is more interested in removing posts that are negative towards his buddies than removing spam and virus links.

Seems to be busy making stickys for all the venue promotions under the guise/ruse of Pattaya Pride.

November 19th, 2006, 17:41
As Clark Kent said to the copy-boy, "You've got a lot of spunk."

Spunk is better than spam....

I dun'know...Every have a spunk sandwich? (The, bread, kind...with a golden toothpick in it...NOT the bed kind.)

November 20th, 2006, 16:40
The name, Dear, is actaully HOLIDAY 2, and its full of cuties.

"street urchins all in their late twenties/early thirties" - Honey, PLEASE, have your eyes checked the next time you see your doctor. I doubt there would a guy in this bar over 20, Darl..............................................

November 20th, 2006, 17:21
several times..it was a game we played when I was young. I always managed to lose :cheese:

November 21st, 2006, 16:35
several times..it was a game we played when I was young. I always managed to lose :cheese:

Me too. I once lost at Russian Roulette--With six loaded Russians!

andrewcraig
November 21st, 2006, 17:37
we used to play soggy biscuit at school [only the boarders]

The seniors used to jack of onto a biscuit and the last one to come had to eat the biscuit
As a shy boy [hehehe] I was always last and was almost always overcome
Edith did you go to my school????

November 22nd, 2006, 15:32
we used to play soggy biscuit at school [only the boarders]

The seniors used to jack of onto a biscuit and the last one to come had to eat the biscuit
As a shy boy [hehehe] I was always last and was almost always overcome
Edith did you go to my school????

Doubtful: At my school we called it 'snoggy' biscuit--And I used to make a hell of a lemon meringue pie!
(For which I solicited donations from all the boys at Saint Sissy Puss Academy--And sold it back for 10p a slice.)

At boy scout camp we mixed 'it' in our chewing gum--And joked: 'The best was Big Red, Double Bubble or Blackjack': A pun in itself--Our troop was happily integrated. Which reminds me: I used to wonder what gives those White Rabbit candies that elusive flavor. Recently someone told me the candy factory pays Asian boys....But I think It's probably one of those urban legends. (Nevertheless...)

Our troop's suggestion for a new merit badge was rejected as was our attempt to get into the Guinness Book for longest running circle-jerk: the Guinness people thought the idea too much the sticky wicket.
The (Unofficial) wanking record, by the way, is held by English troop 69 & is ... pardon the expression ... unbeatable!... They trace their origin back to Edward II, his Piers and pages.

November 23rd, 2006, 13:03
... according to reports from posters who have regularly been visitors to Thailand over several years (if not decades) things used to be a lot raunchier in times gone by. I have only been visiting for the last 2 years and thought Bangkok was the raunchiest for it's F#@k shows and that Pattaya was relatively tame in comparison. Of late though I have visited a few bars where things seem to be heating up a little.

KRAZY DRAGON - obviously one of the most talked about bars due to the number of guys who flash the goods from mirrored table tops. Also because the guys circulate right at your table, it's also very easy to chat with someone and find either a companion for the night (if you wish) or someone who you can buy a drink for and just talk with or 'cuddle' (grope) for a little while. There are the odd ones who will also wander up to you, throbbing tumescence in hand and state 'I cum for you?'.

KAOS - I had not visited this bar for maybe 6 months or so and not since the refurbishment. Popping in the other night the places was packed, pretty much like Krazy Dragon and the guys are a mix of gay/ladyboy/and straight. I was a little surprised at about 10.00pm when the mamasan suddenly clapped her hands and most of the guys got on stage, dropped their undies and proceeded to try and make themselves move from flaccid to some other state (it worked for some not for others). There must have been 20 guys on the stage for about 10 minutes or so circulating around as the mamasan collected 100 baht tips for the boys.

I have visted HOLIDAY (formerly Butt Boys) before. I have to say they have about 8 or so less than attractive looking guys (pot calling kettle) but if you are looking for chakwow show then this is the place. Guys will do their business on the stage or at your table and will sit with you for a drink or something more. They also have what I think is the most stunning doorman (depending on your type) he is gay but looks straight, baseball cap, long hair, goatee, perfect smile and good English and if I wasn't hooked up i'd .... oh well no sense thinking about it.

PLAYBOYS - by Yensabi condo is also another little bit of raunch. I popped in the other night to find one farang taking skiing lessons (a guy on either side of him each with their little friends being worked by the central Ferang), another Ferang being worked over by a Thai guy a couple more with hands down guys shorts and several guys with hard endowments and offers of 'I cum for you'.

CLUBBER GOGO - has a few guys and although I have only been in twice (first time I think I was the only patron) on my second visit they had two ferangs, one groping a young lad to death and the other having every guy come of the stage one by one and drop their undies for an inspection of every part of his body.

It all seems so far away from my first trip here spending time at Boyz, Boyz, Boyz and Throb/Splash.