PDA

View Full Version : A well kept secret about Sunee Plaza can now be told?

jinks
November 16th, 2006, 04:24
I wonder why, Sunee is not mentioned in the "nearby attractions" page :3some:

Michael
November 16th, 2006, 04:41
You wont believe the fabulous changes see below:-
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/wesley1778/FreelancerRoom2.jpg
Freelancer Room

rincondog
November 16th, 2006, 06:03
Their website states of the 85 rooms in the hotel that 50 are still being renovated. I don't think all the construction noise will be conducive for making this the ideal place to stay for some time, unless of course you plan to do a lot of banging as well.

bao-bao
November 16th, 2006, 07:18
Dont talk about go and see it give it a try im sure some one will soon tell us all if there is a problem, this is the magic of forums

It seems to me that the "magic of forums" lies in the first-hand knowledge of the person heaping on the lavish praise.

It would be nice if there was a new and worthwhile place to stay. Perhaps someone who has actually stayed there recently could provide a legitimate review? That would be nice.

Abuelo-old
November 16th, 2006, 08:40
I believe I know lmtu's friend if it is the guy from the US west coast. Met him at Monty's. He let me check out his room which was a "Freelancer". It felt "old" maybe it was one of the ones that hadn't been remodeled yet. But it had an in-room safe and the strongest air conditioner I ever saw in Thailand. His room was cold! Now that Monty's has changed hands I think I will possibly stay there next visit. The location is perfect and I hope they do something with the Pool. It is really inexpensive and this guy does stay there 10 months a year and has never mentioned anything about a noise problem, and he did have an awesome view too.

Wesley
November 16th, 2006, 10:43
Are there usually open rooms for someone that would like to look first then check in? I don't like the idea of not booking ahead. I had heard so much about the last hotel I was at in Boys Town that I did not feel uncomfortable booking ahead. If there are ample rooms it would be nice to arrive and then decide if you would like to stay. I guess Mikes would be available if there are no rooms available there. In short is it a good idea to come to Thailand or Pattaya and not book a room ahead?

Wesley

Boxer
November 16th, 2006, 11:03
NOT to be confused with the
Marine Plaza Hotel located on the Pratamnuk Road in South Pattaya which has just had an extensive fire.

November 16th, 2006, 15:14
the Krazy Dragon owner then it's a recommendation for me. I like the Krazy owner and I reckon he's the sort of guy who would try to iron out any problems you have.

Monty-old
November 17th, 2006, 00:18
IS THAT THE PLACE YOU GOT CAUGHT WITH A UNDER AGE BOY OF 17 AND 9 MONTHS.
PLEASE CORR ET ME IF I'm WRONG.

November 17th, 2006, 14:53
It seems you were as well MONTY !

Having seen your photograph from some of the Pattaya charity celebrations and such-it also popped up in the Yahoo club I mentioned in a another thread--with some very uncomplimentary remarks.

Relax though--it's now disappeared as all the others have. Someone must have got to the moderator and given them an earful.
I guess he saw sense and deleted them (unlike the boss of the Bedlam Stop who seems to be proud of the defamatory claims on his website)

I should stress; all the pictures I saw that were of Pattaya residents were entirely innocent ---the sort of photos taken at a charity event or party and there may have been a Thai man included---one had even just a Thai waiter posing between 2 farangs.

November 17th, 2006, 15:11
One does not need permission to post pictures of any individual taken in public. If I'd been the moderator, I would've told whoever complained to get fucked.

November 17th, 2006, 17:44
in fact I don't know how someone could stop a photograph on the web being used..even the ones that sometimes you can't click save on.Theres some program that gets around that. These ones had pretty nsulting captions to them though.

Maybe the owner didn't want to upset the farangs as he claims to be a Thai lad in Bangkok-wanting to be banged all the time !!

November 18th, 2006, 13:52
I stayed at the Marina Plaza once,the place was a dump.

Before--Or after--you stayed there?

November 18th, 2006, 22:09
in fact I don't know how someone could stop a photograph on the web being used..even the ones that sometimes you can't click save on.Theres some program that gets around that. These ones had pretty nsulting captions to them though.

!!

Internet Explorer allows you to overide the no copying code with two simple keystrokes :bounce:

November 19th, 2006, 18:10
Internet Explorer allows you to overide the no copying code with two simple keystrokes :bounce:

How? Do Tell !

Smiles
November 19th, 2006, 21:12
You can also do a "Print Screen" .... save it .... and then crop the screen shot down to the photo you want. Really simple.
I mention this option as I don't know the '2 simple keystrokes' either.

Cheers ...

bucknaway
November 19th, 2006, 23:59
Or you can open your photo editing program and simply drag the protected photo into the program. It seems to always work for me.

November 20th, 2006, 11:12
... an application called 'Grab' which I find very useful and allows you to drag your mouse over a selected area of text or photo and save or print.