PDA

View Full Version : Where does your photo end up ?

November 15th, 2006, 12:43
Where does your photo end up ?

November 15th, 2006, 13:44
Various Olddie -
matured olddies around the world

Is that the uncomplimentary remark?

November 15th, 2006, 13:51
your picture is there

November 16th, 2006, 04:12
Yes they have a photo of a friend and I dining somewhere. Presumably geriatric totty?

November 16th, 2006, 09:24
The moderator of that yahoo group had quite a reputation a year or so ago on other yahoo Asian groups. He came across as farang-phobic and perhaps even a bit psychotic. Perhaps some of his apparent abruptness was due to poor English skills? He used to (still does?) have "live sex shows" on web cam. I tuned in to one and can't see what the fuss was about: a 30-something out of shape Thai guy with no photogenic appeal rolling around on the floor butt naked. To each their own, though.

Wesley
November 16th, 2006, 11:24
I went to the site, there were some guys that looked definitely under 16, and when I joined to view the pictures I got 28 emails from the moderator pointing me to other sites of Asian guys. It will take all night to look at it all I think even with broadband.

Wesley

November 16th, 2006, 15:11
. It's certainly an eccentric club.

Wesley
November 16th, 2006, 23:34
The guy I saw had barely reached Puberty, It was obvious he was 13 or at the most 14 possibly even 12. I hate to see anyone exploited for pedophiles to look at but, there were a lot of not professional made pics on some of the sites. I did not look at them all there were too many and you had to join them all and I am not sure I want my email on the membership. Some of it had really good pics to look at but with the real thing at hand it makes little sense to look at a lot of pictures. What made me uneasy was all the emails and sites sent to me after I registered for the first one from the URL on this forum.

Wes

bucknaway
November 17th, 2006, 04:22
I have been told that some friends have seen my pictures on Bare-backing websites, in ads for bars and events and received in their e-mail with many other pics that fit a certain theme....

More than once, I have talked with guys on the internet and asked them to send me their photo and the photo they sent me was one of my own pictures of me....

November 17th, 2006, 05:29
No, he is not fat.. skinny actually. Not particulary cute. My impression was here was a burndt out moneyboy who now held a grudge against farang tourist in thailand. Kinda sad actually. I'm sure this happens alot. They go from being paid for sex to not being wanted at all.. even for free.

Michael
November 17th, 2006, 07:37
More than once, I have talked with guys on the internet and asked them to send me their photo and the photo they sent me was one of my own pictures of me....

Sorry but I can't resist from commenting that, perhaps, these guys are trying a bit too hard to be the person that you're attracted to.

bucknaway
November 17th, 2006, 07:46
I like myself, but I am not my type LOL :)

Wesley
November 17th, 2006, 11:38
Could not help but laugh out loud on that one. So true...

November 17th, 2006, 12:56
It's my duty

November 17th, 2006, 16:10
It's my duty to seek out these disgusting sort of places, view the sordid naked pictures of men so I can tell others what to avoid.

I'd be most interested in the web addresses that show shocking photos of naked black men !!

I looked at a yahoo site called big_low_hangers--Thought it had to do with places to house small air planes...more like things to shoot them down with.

Saw another one that was called, I believe; the full package...disappointing: nothing to do with CARE or UPS.

bucknaway
November 17th, 2006, 17:34
Also try nudeafrica.com And click on the free section. Although the site says Africa, it is only USA black guys in the gay section who post their nude pics and videos

November 17th, 2006, 17:38
I love

November 17th, 2006, 23:23
Go to Hebrides.com it's all about a group of Scottish islands!

November 18th, 2006, 06:10
If u like disgusting gay filth - justusboys.com has a ton of asian/black & other cuties pics & videos lol

November 18th, 2006, 11:07
I know you