PDA

View Full Version : No lesbians in Bali gaols

January 24th, 2006, 19:19
Convicted Australian marijuana possessor Schapelle Corby ("just because you've got big tits doesn't make you innocent" - Derryn Hinch) wants to stay in gaol in Bali, rather than eventually returning to Australia under a possible 'exchange' programme. The reason, according to her Mum? She's afraid of lesbian rape if she goes to Australian prison. Apparently, though, it's OK for the two half-brothers to spend time in Australian gaols. In my opinion the mother should be locked up for giving her children such improbable names, but I guess I'm just old-fashioned. (There is an episode of the Australian comedy Kath & Kim that I saw on a flight once. The daughter has been to the local hospital and chanced upon some "lovely" names for the new baby. "Enema" was one of them)

'Big butch sheila' fear for Corby
Convicted drug smuggler Schapelle Corby would probably refuse to be transferred from Bali to an Australian women's prison because of "big butch sheilas", her mother says. Rosleigh Rose also insisted she didn't care what others thought of Corby and two of her half brothers - James Kisina and Clinton Rose - enduring stints behind bars because at least she knew where they were.

January 24th, 2006, 20:16
S'truth:
I knew an woman who named her daughters off a Lysol bottle: Syphyllis and Ghonnora.

Another grass widow with several children whose names all sounded like puddings: Orange Nobel, Ormaloo Willy, Tuan Rum, Rollo Toiful, Emerald Blue, Jewel Delight, Opal Ric├й, Pansy Rainwater...I can't remember the rest. The first five were boys--And the meanest little bastards on the block, till I taught Ormi a few things in the carriage house--And he taught the others: calmed them right down.

I worked with a Chinese man named Chuck Wow (Years before visiting Thailand); knew men named Harry Dick and Harry Schmuck and a girl named Ivanna Go.

My favorite drag-queens were Wanda Lust and Bertha D'Nation.

January 25th, 2006, 02:57
Whilst i feel sorry for Schappelle corby i dont feel sorry for the 9 aussies dubbed the BALI 9 .It looks like 2 will get the firing squad.I hope Indonesia never have a prioner xchange treaty.It took years to get one for Thailand and only after you serve 7 years.Theres still a aussie woman in a bangkok jail ,everyones forgot her.Theres a aussie 16yo kid in a Cambodian jail,everyones forgot him.I know some aussie expats on Thaivisa are trying to help him with food etc.He s serving 25 years.

January 25th, 2006, 07:55
how remiss of them. Surely if one has enough money one could be imported for you.

January 25th, 2006, 08:06
If we really had enough money, I'm sure Schapelle could be exported (and not to an Australian gaol)

January 25th, 2006, 16:08
Lesbians in jail are fun! Someone should rent the lady a copy of "Caged Heat" and tell her to make the best of it.

paulg
January 25th, 2006, 16:19
With a spunk half brother aged 18 facing a term inside, he might actually to be in Dyke heaven compared to what he is going to get

It is not only the inmates that are kinky, but the warders are all sadists.