PDA

View Full Version : Is it me?

bucknaway
November 14th, 2006, 06:17
When I arrived in Thailand, I was to spend my first night there in Bangkok and on Saturday I was to go to Pattaya. So I was wondering what I would do Friday night. I thought of going to DJ station, Jupiter gogo bar, Tawan gogo bar, Dreamboys, Babylon or a massage house.

I went to a few places but for the purposes of this post we will focus on my time in Tawan Bar. While in Tawan, I made it in time to see the first show. Once the show was over, one of the guys came over, sat next to me, began to massage my arm and shoulders while making small talk.

During the small talk, it came out that I would go to Pattaya and his comment was, тАЬBoys in Pattaya small, not big.тАЭ I told him that most of the guys in Pattaya are very slim and lean and he would be very Popular if he were in Pattaya.

His comment to me was that he had 3 (I think it was 3 or 4 but will say 3) boyfriends. One American, one Australian and one Thai who was married. He went on to tell me that they send him money and bla, bla, blaтАж My mind began to wander as he was talkingтАж I was wondering why he was telling me this? I was a customer who he should have been trying to maneuver into tipping him or offing him, not spend the time bragging about how many guys has on a leash.

Now remember, he is telling me all this while massaging my shoulders and arms.

Now I know that many Thai people tend to treat me different than most other visitors but I canтАЩt for the life of me figure out why a gogo boy would brag to a customer as he did with me.

allieb
November 14th, 2006, 12:06
Two thoughts come to mind. First he may have been bragging in order for you to think that if he already had a string of boyfriends then he must be good. Second is to let you thing he was being completely honest in order for you to think he was an honest truthful boy.

The thing there is no doubt about is that a sting always come sooner or later. Bar boys are out to maximize their takings by anyway possible and we are such easy targets

November 14th, 2006, 14:48
You tink too mutt.

November 14th, 2006, 17:44
Chajck told me, "`Have three farang: One British...name' Peter, one Swiss...name' Peter, one German... name' Peter."
I asked, "Jing Jai? (Really?) All named, Peter?"
He said, "No--Mai Jing-jing. Can't remember farang name(s). All farang names ting-tong."
I asked, "(So) Now I' Peter number 4?"
He laughed, "No! You Ting-tong number one!"

By the way; he said Chajck 'is a bird that talk' too much.'

November 14th, 2006, 19:31
No, it is not just you. I hear every type of story from bar boys from stories about their farang to how much they made last month to problems with their Thai Bfs. Unlike many posters, I think most bar boys who share intimate details like these just enjoy the conversation and are being honest about their lives. It is often much easier to be open and honest with kind strangers than with friends (or with farang BFs). I'm sure most posters hear similar intimate details from various barboys.

Pete

November 14th, 2006, 20:01
No, it is not just you. I hear every type of story from bar boys from stories about their farang to how much they made last month to problems with their Thai Bfs. Unlike many posters, I think most bar boys who share intimate details like these just enjoy the conversation and are being honest about their lives. It is often much easier to be open and honest with kind strangers than with friends (or with farang BFs). I'm sure most posters hear similar intimate details from various barboys.

Pete

I agree - they can sense you are not going to off them and just fancy a chat or a moan. When i was in pattaya with BS a lot of his friends opened up to me.