PDA

View Full Version : JONESTOWN

November 13th, 2006, 20:07
to that old nancy boy wx40afp ?. I heard him once give a speech when I was in sydney and I was shocked at his mincing voice and what a boring speaker he was-on and on about nothing he went. I couldn't believe he was a radio star and that thousands of old ladies listened to his every word..they would have been more butch than he was.

In the book there is an account of his arrest at the Picadilly toilets and he was innocent. Even though he was staying at the nearby Ritz Hotel an urgent call of nature forced him to descend into the infamous cottage there and the 2 policeman watching mistook the 30 minutes he was there for infamous behaviour. The silly plods completely mis-read Jone's darting eyes , florid complextion and baby blue pullover as an invitation.

As you know all charges were dropped and the dreadful rumour that pressure came from Margaret Thatcher via the then MP ((but later jailbird) Jeffry Archer, a close friend of Jones, was scurrilous and completely untrue.

I hope I'm in Sydney for next Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras though...can't wait to see a hundred Alan Jones in fishnets and stillettos :cheers: