PDA

View Full Version : Tell it as it is.

Monty-old
November 12th, 2006, 00:06
Yes i have sold a major part of Monty's B& B , and Monty's Enchanted Hut is up for sale.
I did collapse at the hut the other night , and i take it as a warning . I have lost so many friend in the last 12 month I do not want to be the next.
So If you know anyone that wants a good life style and good living tell them to contact me,( The Hut is for sale.)
I return to Aussie land in about 3 weeks for Check Ups. and then will return to look after G.A.P. Care House.
thefullmontybar @hotmail.com
No Time wasters Or Dick Heads PLEASE

bao-bao
November 12th, 2006, 00:14
Have a safe trip back to Oz and I hope you get as clean a bill of health as any of us can hope to get from middle age onward... It may be time to really stop and smell the roses (or ginger, or jasmine).

Apologies that I didn't get by to see you with those supplies for your doctor friend. I did get them distributed in Bangkok, so some good will come of them. As I'm sure you know, one life saved makes it all worth the effort.

Hope we can still meet there one day.

Abuelo-old
November 12th, 2006, 00:31
Monty, I hope things work out well for you and that you can begin to live a less stress filled life. I have only made two trips to LOS so far and the hospitality I received from you and the staff of your B&B and the denizens that regularly visited are very memorable. Thanks for all the great advice. I look forward to buying you a drink or dinner on my next trip.

Jetsam
November 12th, 2006, 00:56
All the best to you Monty, I had a conversation with you about 5 years ago although you probably never know or remember who I am, and I think it's one of the 7 world wonders that you are still around 5 years from that date because if you had asked me then I would say that guy is either dead or not alive anymore. Wish you all the best because I know for sure that you are one of the kindest and best looking ;) guys in Pattaya .

bing
November 12th, 2006, 08:39
A tap on the shoulder is good to be taken seriously. Glad you are taking care of yourself Monty. Some of the best parties I have ever attended have been sponsored by you. Your Pool Parties are some of the prime sites in my Memory Palace (ah Hannibal). The night at hut was a delight and if my Thai friend did not want to drag my bones back to the hotel, would have stayed till closing. I enjoyed the enthusiasm of the show and the fun and excitement of the half naked dancers. You take care Monty and come back strong from Aussie land.

November 14th, 2006, 16:33
Sorry to hear this. Hope thats all it is - a scare.

You looked good when i saw you a few weeks ago. With Jomtuien complex getting ever busier this could be a nice investment for somebody.

Good luck to you !