PDA

View Full Version : Revenge Of The Nerds !

November 7th, 2006, 10:15
Infighting has broken out on other gay Thai boards with accusations flying backwards and forwards ( Sawatdee even get's a mention !)
Some recent topics on GayThailand .com and bhat-stop.com include:

"Gaythailand Accused, Surly not"

"No apologies for personal attacks ? "

"Let's stop this stupid game"

"Hedda trashed on GayThailand " ( a must read for Homitern !)

what can it all mean..is it an example of healthy democratic discussion or the end of civilization as we know it ?.

Aren't you pleased Sawatdee members are such gentleman. :cheers:

November 7th, 2006, 10:28
"Hedda trashed on GayThailand " ( a must read for Homitern !)Oh I think let's let has-beens be bygones. I'm having as much fun with pseudo-scientist and closet Australian Aunty (and as many of you know, that person is actually a blood relative of mine)

November 7th, 2006, 11:03
You are a "blood relative" of Aunty ?

Is that in he sense that all Tasmanians are related to each other ( or so I'm told) or like is she really your Aunty ?..how scary for you.

November 7th, 2006, 11:21
is she really your Aunty ?..how scary for you. http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... php?t=9700 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9700) - read the last of my posts

Aunty
November 7th, 2006, 12:06
You are a "blood relative" of Aunty ?

Is that in he sense that all Tasmanians are related to each other ( or so I'm told) or like is she really your Aunty ?..how scary for you.

1. I am not related to Hovelturd.

2. Thaiwonon, don't feed the troll.

3. Beryl hon, I'm having just as much fun with you! I love bully busting!

November 7th, 2006, 12:28
Beryl hon, I'm having just as much fun with you! I love bully busting!One is reminded of Hamlet, Act III, Scene 2 "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Aunty
November 7th, 2006, 12:44
I'm pleased to see you've taken the last word as usual Beryl, (except of course when you don't, but then you only do that to have the last word). We on the board would hate to see you out of sorts now, ya hear. It's a bit of a failing in your character don't you think?

Oh by the way, can you give us an undertaking (truthful) that you do not bully your Thai employees, or the bar boys you pay to have sex with you?

November 7th, 2006, 13:16
No. I'm very much a Victorian employer, beating them mercilessly. On the other hand, the bar boys beat me - it's the old S&M thingy, don't you know