PDA

View Full Version : Heads up info: tickets for Chiang Mai Flora Expo

jvt22222
November 7th, 2006, 07:27
I just bought my tickets in Pattaya for the flora show in CM.......... if one buys a "multiple entry" ticket at the gate in CM it costs 800 baht........... if you buy "early bird" ticket at various sellers around the country, that ticket costs 400 baht........... if you are senior citizen, it costs 200 baht. This ticket can be used as often as one wants during the 3-month duration of the show. Must show passport at the gate to verify age......... no differentiation on the price for Thai vs farang. Even though their web site says the early bird tickets must be bought by 1 November, I bought mine at a place on North Pattaya Road -- Direct2U -- next to the under-construction Fairtex Sports complex.... on the north side of the street not too far east of the the Dolphin Roundabout.....not sure how long the "early bird" tickets will be available.

TrongpaiExpat
November 7th, 2006, 22:33
100B if baught on line at www.royalfloraexpo.com/ (http://www.royalfloraexpo.com/)

They have gate two marked for "non Thai residents" so I bet they were thinking about double pricing. I got in the Thai lane and when directed to lane 2 showed my Thai Driver's License and they said OK.

November 8th, 2006, 04:54
Trongpai - great tip I just bought tickets for January at 100 baht - Thank you.

any photos?