PDA

View Full Version : Babylon Botticelli House

sydneyboy
November 6th, 2006, 13:47
This could have been incorporated in the thread started by Highrise on the Bvgari Suites but I thought I would start a new thread to give it prominence. I just looked at the Babylon website and noticed a new residential concept named "Botticelli House". There will be a grand opening in December and nightly rates will start at 7500baht. Does anyone have further information?

November 6th, 2006, 18:46
It's 7,500 baht per night...that's all the information most people will need.

bucknaway
November 8th, 2006, 04:15
I stayed at Babylon in a room with TV and refrigerator. It cost about 2,000 baht a night. Was it worth it?

I don't think I will be staying at babylon on my return.

November 8th, 2006, 05:10
bucknaway - i hope your making a ton of good pics for us!

bucknaway
November 8th, 2006, 05:11
I took a lot of pics but not many are of anyone. Most pics I take are of places. I will post them soon :)

November 10th, 2006, 02:56
Bucknaway, It was good to meet you at Phuket Airport. Saw you off and on at DJ but I was usually spaced out and in no condition to talk. Hope you enjoyed your trip as much as I did.

bucknaway
November 10th, 2006, 04:28
I had a BLAST! DJ was a lot of fun for me this year and played a bigger part in my holiday fun this time. I even had sex while in DJ Station! LOL

So who was that you were with?

Oh and it was a great pleasure to meet you too :)

Bucknaway, It was good to meet you at Phuket Airport. Saw you off and on at DJ but I was usually spaced out and in no condition to talk. Hope you enjoyed your trip as much as I did.

November 11th, 2006, 02:26
So who was that you were with?

Which night/which guy? Actually I was with a special friend I have known for two years. He is good at keeping me from straying too much. Glad you enjoyed your trip.