PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to hear more about Smiles retiring .... ?

Smiles
November 6th, 2006, 08:26
. . . frankly (s'cuze the Hedda-ism) I'm absolutely sick to death of the subject myself.

Cheers ...

bao-bao
November 6th, 2006, 08:35
It's not only fantasy fodder, but more importantly it's a reminder that there CAN be a plate of pad thai at the end of the rainbow!

If you were bragging about it, it'd be a different story... but only a real pr*ck would begrudge you the happiness you've planned and worked hard for.... Although, come to think of it, there ARE some real pr*cks who post here, but never mind that!

Why else is it we toil away, if it isn't in hope of a chance to enjoy an earned rest a while before we shuffle off to the next life?

Keep posting!

Bob
November 6th, 2006, 08:51
I can't vote yet.

If things work out, I may be retired a couple of months before you, Smiles. If that happens, I would love to hear about the plans.

If it doesn't work out that way (i.e., you retire before me), then may you rot in hell. :compress:

November 6th, 2006, 08:57
... and a rich fantasy life

November 7th, 2006, 01:01
For us who visit only - yes please- More sir!

November 7th, 2006, 02:16
I am always happy to hear that one has realized their dream of retiring to LOS. I am sure he has worked hard and paid his dues and deserves to reap his rewards. Unlike some (BBB) who like to boo hoo and put others down for no reason, smiles has earned what he has.