PDA

View Full Version : WEEKLY REPORT ON THAILAND FOR THIS WEEK DELAYED, TOO

Gaypattayan
November 5th, 2006, 23:38
Sorry if this is seeming to happen too often, but this week's Weekly Report will be delayed; I just can't get all the information needed for this week's report put together in proper form without spending all night to do it, and I just don't feel up to that this week.

We have a seemingly immense amount of information on the events of the weekend, including especially the Bangkok Pride Parade on which Boxer of Boxer Travels has already provided a very nice article and a large number of really fine photos of the parade and surrounding events, but also we have received some additional information and photos from The Balcony in Bangkok; we have a seemingly massive amount of information of the Pattaya Gay Festival's next PGF dinner coming up very soon and the PGF's 2006 efforts to make its final month truly successful.

I spent the evening Sunday at the magnificent Loy Krathong Festival at Jomtien Beach, and frankly am just not able now to put together in useful format all the information on things so important as Bangkok's successful parade and on the increasing efforts of Pattaya businesses to get that last month's support for the current Pattaya Gay Festival, and put all this into a proper format, without working all night.

I should be able to complete the report Monday, and get it to our outstanding webmaster during "his" Monday daytime (US) so may well get it out late Monday or early Tuesday Thai time.

G.P.

jinks
November 6th, 2006, 01:47
Like a good restaurant... Good food takes time :cheers:

We can and will wait without a worry.