PDA

View Full Version : A lot of Sydneysiders in Pattaya

November 6th, 2006, 05:21
I'll bring the whole gang of whooly-moofsies. Cheers!

November 6th, 2006, 06:09
[quote="wx40afp"]Amazes me how many poofs from Sydney go to Pattaya on holidays.I suppose because the Gay scene in Sydney particualry around Oxford Street has died down in recent years ,all the old wooly moofs are heading to Thailand.

Sorry I missed you in Pattaya. I was told you were there causing havoc. Would have liked to cause a bit of havoc with you Didnt like the go go bars I like middleaged overweight poofs like you

Yes I live near ,well almost on,Oxford Street,Darlinghurst but i dont go round to their clubs or anything ,most of the time when im walking to the city i have to walk "back to the wall"

Are you so fat you have to walk sideways . Mama mia

And dont forget,the Gay Mardi gras is on early next year,the biggest gay Mardi Gras in the world i think? All the wooly moofs from America will be coming no doubt?
Anyone from here?

You have talked me into it. I have some Fisters who used to come to New Orleans for Mardi Gras but that is all finished. Once I tell them about the fat boys in Sydney I feel sure we ll be there with bells on.

November 6th, 2006, 09:49
BBB Mr Sydney Darl, I thought the council towed your fat arse and your trailer away from Oxford Street. That was YOU in the news the other day wasnt it Hon?