PDA

View Full Version : Sticky Rice is updated... November 4, 2006

travelerjim
November 5th, 2006, 12:54
Sticky Rice is updated...

http://www.stickyrice.ws/ .

Many good topics...Good Work Sticky Rice ....and Many Thanks for Sharing with us :-)

4 Nov 06Sansuk sauna soon to cater to gay needs in Pattaya NEW
Well Suzy Size is impressed after the little tour through this new gay heaven. She thinks: This Babylon-style sauna with all the possible amenities you can think of is expected to be a great addition to the gay facilities of Pattaya. Work out in the Gym, swim in the pool with water fall, cruise in the dark rooms or first make eye contact in the roof-top bar. After a first round you might want to have a bite in the Restaurant. And then, rejuvenated, you are ready to cruise again. Read more

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 Nov 06Gay Hua Hin revisited NEW
When Suzy was young (yes, she was young at one time - a long time ago) she used to flee the fog and snow of Zurich and go to Hua Hin for vacations. She was so correct in those days. She would pretend that she came to Thailand because of the food and the weather and not because of the gay nightlife in Bangkok or Pattaya. Read more

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 Nov 06A gay place you can even take mother NEW
So anyway darling, as soon as we got the news, for some reason I immediately thought of the Tarntawan Hotel in Bangkok. We had such a lovely time there and so IтАЩve booked a flight to Bangkok from Vancouver next week and you must fly in by this weekend. Ursula doesnтАЩt seem to relish a trip right now so weтАЩll go together, just you and me, mother and son, just like old times. Read more

28 Oct 06Gay Pride Parade Bangkok November 5
The Bangkok Pride Festival is on this week. Besides some sporting events coming week the Bangkok Pride (Gay) Festival is culminating next weekend with Pride in the Park upcoming Saturday (November 4) and the Pride Parade from 4 pm onwards Sunday (November 5) at the traditional site in Silom area. For details you can go to: www.pridefestival.org (http://www.pridefestival.org)

28 Oct 06Champions: also for the gay community
"When Suzy told Lukas in Pattaya she is planning another trip to Nepal, he looked at her with big eyes, commenting: "Again? Do you have a little boy friend over there I wonder?" It is not so, I can assure you. You do not travel to Nepal because of the gay night life there, it is not as queer as Pattaya, Bangkok or gay Phuket, but it is just wonderful." Read more

28 Oct 06Nong is sad these days
About the horrible exploitation of a gay Thai boy by a woman.
"Nong is an unusual gay guy. Not only is he tall and very well built even for an Isaan boy but he is a born seducer. The very first time I met him was at BoyzBoyzBoyz and he really got me to off him by using his intriguing smile, that super sexy expression on his face and those radiant eyes. Just looking at him I could hear him making tempting promises: "Just off me. There will be no regrets. I can exactly see what you want. And boy! Will I deliver! I want to eat you up entirely." You see? A born salesman. And so off we went." Read more

21 Oct 06Good Luck
Another revelation to Sticky Rice, Gay Guide for Thailand, Asia and the world Read more

21 Oct 06My First Blood Donation
'I saw in school that donors have to pump their fists for better blood flow.' He looked at me straight in the eyes and leaned towards me and spoke softly, 'That is not necessary but, if you want to pump..,' he stopped and at the same time took my hand and laid it on his crotch. 'You can pump this.' Read more

A new look on the opening page of the website...looks like they have read and heard some of the suggestions made recently about their page...

TravelerJim
For affordable international health & travel insurance
Please visit: www.tjinsurance.com (http://www.tjinsurance.com) .