View Full Version : House Swapping

November 3rd, 2006, 12:16
I've been coming toThailand (twice a year) for the past 6 years and,,,, I been thinking. Why don't we make an attempt at some type of house swapping. I tend to stay at least a month at every visit and I end up spending quite a bit on lodgings. I was wondering if there is some way that we can set up a link for house-swapping that would be connected to this site. (I have no clue how to use th ecomputer for other then emailing or looking for sites online, but, I would try to help someone set something up.) I have a house in San Francisco (with a nice in-law) and I'm sure some of you gentlemen in Thailand might be interested in some type of exchange. Just a thought. (I rather dislike spending upwards of 70,000 baht a month on a room when I could find other more delicous ways of spending this money.)

TOQ
November 3rd, 2006, 16:12
[. (I rather dislike spending upwards of 70,000 baht a month on a room when I could find other more delicous ways of spending this money.)[/quote]

Where are you staying at 2200B per day... Out of my league

john

November 3rd, 2006, 18:13
(I rather dislike spending upwards of 70,000 baht a month on a room when I could find other more delicous ways of spending this money.)

Where are you staying at 2200B per day... Out of my league

My initial thought exactly!

You can find excellent, comfortable rooms for between 1000 and 1500 Baht a day.

Why pay such a large amount for your hotel room, unless you intend to spend all of your holiday in the room? You must lead an enormously pampered life ! :scratch: :sex:

November 3rd, 2006, 21:18
I would imagine that I've stayed at every gay owned or gay friendly hotel along Silom and Suriwong Road. I must say that I do tend to get the larger rooms only because the smaller rooms can begin to feel claustrophobic after a while. I would also imagaine the prices are what they are because I rather like being near Soi 4 and Soi 2. You're right Snow, I should rethink my room situation, in that I rarely spend time in it. I'm always walking around, at the gym, day trips, etc. Thanks for the reponses guys.