PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya/Jomtien Service Apartments for rent

November 1st, 2006, 08:06
Hey guys - I just joined this forum today. My partner and I and a bunch of other friends own several condo units here in the Pattaya/Jomtien area - Yen Sabai, Hagone, Condotel, View Talay 2 and View Talay 5 to name a few. We offer a wide range of affordable accommodations ranging from a fully appointed beach-side town home to several modern studio apartments with locations ranging from city center to beach side. Please check our website: www.asian-escapes.com (http://www.asian-escapes.com) and let us know what you think. Thank you and hope to see you in Pattaya. Augie

November 1st, 2006, 13:21
I'm not sure if you offer your property management services to condo owners in Pattaya, but if so you might want to mention how much you charge (ie. %) for those who are away for a season and would like to sublet their homes.

November 1st, 2006, 13:27
"Hag One"? Is that where Pearl and Edith live?

November 1st, 2006, 17:08
I'm not sure if you offer your property management services to condo owners in Pattaya, but if so you might want to mention how much you charge (ie. %) for those who are away for a season and would like to sublet their homes.

I would be happy to add more units to list on our listing, as we are getting booked out and are turning people away. I'm asking for a 10% service fee to list and rent and handle the booking. But in order to maintain our standard, we need to see the unit and approve it.

November 1st, 2006, 17:10
"Hag One"? Is that where Pearl and Edith live?

No darling, unless you would like to rent it!! :-) Just kidding!!