PDA

View Full Version : Babylon Halloween Foam Party

TrongpaiExpat
October 31st, 2006, 22:23
There has not been a foam party at the Babylon all summer. They seem to be very popular. We arrived at 8pm and there was a line, all the lockers occupied. It took about 10 min to get a locker. The entry price 300B.

Just like the lady boy shows, foam parties attract the Asians and repels the farangs. Not all farangs but the balance was well on the Asian side. The court yard was flooded with foam and everyone danced cheek-to-cheek in close soapy quarters. Some came to the party with boyfreinds.

The party peeked early and by 10pm the foam pit was empty. Many left, it being a work or school night, I guess. Others hit the dark areas in search of someone or something. They passed out disco light rings and that put a hamper on some of the dark area activities. Sometimes I guess it's better not to look too close at what your feeling.

There's a new sign as you exit that asks everyone to be quiet as they leave late at night in consideration to the neighbors. It also advised that tuk-tuk,s have been banned from the street. I wonder how they enforce that?

October 31st, 2006, 22:31
It's a private soi owned by the family of Babylon's owner. They can do any goddam thing they want -- including posting a boy at the end of the soi to refuse entrance to tuk-tuks.

October 31st, 2006, 23:03
Tuk tuks can go into the soi about 1/3rd the way from which it is a short walk. It's been this way since BB moved. No, they don't have a rent-a-cop stopping them, they just all seem to know it's the rule and behave accordingly.

kodiak
October 31st, 2006, 23:06
Went to Babylon foam party on Holloween 2 years ago and had a great time.......but if the foam gets in your eyes...it burns So I would probably do it again......but a pair of swim goggles would be in order....!!

bucknaway
November 1st, 2006, 12:13
I was there for the Halloween foam party. it was fun but they ran out of fruit early so I could not get a fruit shake :(

They did not open the place up fully and the place was very crowded and it was difficult to find a free booth... If you were looking for one....

But the one bad thing was having a sweaty, hairy chest slide against my skin as they pass behind me moving through the crowd. YUK!

TrongpaiExpat
November 1st, 2006, 12:26
But the one bad thing was having a sweaty, hairy chest slide against my skin as they pass behind me moving through the crowd. YUK!

Sorry if that was me but if I shave it it's like sand paper.

I did not notice you, then with so many it's not surprising. I don't think they were expecting this many.

bucknaway
November 1st, 2006, 12:29
You didn't notice me? There were only 2 black guys in Bablylon last night!!!!! I was the other one!!!

What the hell do I have to do to be noticed by you? Set myself on fire?? LOL

TrongpaiExpat
November 1st, 2006, 12:31
Went to Babylon foam party on Holloween 2 years ago and had a great time.......but if the foam gets in your eyes...it burns So I would probably do it again......but a pair of swim goggles would be in order....!!

The trick here is to close your eyes if the foam covers your head and don't wipe your eyes with your hands. Then have a freind gently blow on your eyes to clear the foam. Oh, and while he is in a blowing mode...........

Aunty
November 1st, 2006, 12:57

Those weren't chests I'm afraid hun, they were Pearl's and Edith's muffs.

November 1st, 2006, 17:45
Bucknaway...were you wearing some sort of camouflage outfit? If so, saw you on Silom but you were walking at a brisk pace.

November 1st, 2006, 17:53
I saw Buck at DJ, oh, two weekends ago, I thnk. He GROWLED at me.

November 1st, 2006, 18:25
An Eartha Kitt come-play-with-me-baby growl, or a get-the-fuck-away-from me growl?

bucknaway
November 1st, 2006, 18:43
Yes, I was wearing camouflage shorts, a gray muscle shirt. Underneath the shirt I had on a leather harness.

Thank you for recognizing me! Next time yell out BUCKNAWAY! I will stop and then say hello :)

Bucknaway...were you wearing some sort of camouflage outfit? If so, saw you on Silom but you were walking at a brisk pace.

bucknaway
November 1st, 2006, 18:44
I think that was the "Other" black guy! LOL :geek:

November 1st, 2006, 19:12
I think that was the "Other" black guy! LOL :geek:

It was a cute, "I see u lookin at me", growl. Definitely not him who watches Fox news all weekend!

November 3rd, 2006, 03:42
What the hell do I have to do to be noticed by you? Set myself on fire?? LOL

Now how would getting yourself burnt distinguish you from your current self?

November 6th, 2006, 05:38
I was there for the Halloween foam party. it was fun but they ran out of fruit early

Sounds like a fun place. Do they have a fountain and pool? Will they let girls in, too?