PDA

View Full Version : SAT 25th - 7pm - Niddy's Nook One Year Party!

October 30th, 2006, 16:37
http://www.niddysnook.com/images/promotion15.jpg

Niddy's Nook is proud to announce a Gala event for the night of Saturday, November 25th. In honor of the Nook's one year birthday, Niddy is once again rolling out the carpet to provide free food and fun to all those Pattayans and visitors who have made Niddy's Nook such a success!

Come join us starting at 7:00 PM for a free Pig Roast and Niddy's specialty "Nookie Favorites" buffet! In addition, the evening's festivities will include a live cabaret and boy show out on the street and culminate with a lucky draw at the end of the evening! All of Niddy's scrumptious Specialty Cocktails will be on hand for purchase as well as a wide assortment of non-alcoholic choices.

Mark your calendars now, and come witness the party of the century at Niddy's Nook!

Respectfully Submitted,
Niddy's Nook Promotions
www.niddysnook.com (http://www.niddysnook.com)
**Home of Pattaya's Tastiest Cheeseburger! **

October 30th, 2006, 16:40
AND THEY SAID IT WOULD NEVER LAST!!!

October 30th, 2006, 16:51
the party of the century at Niddy's Nook!

Oh Gawd, another load of overblown hyperbole and lies :pukeleft: :pukeright:

October 30th, 2006, 17:17
Do you know one of the main things that PEEVES me about the continual publicity from Teacherman and his friend Niddy is the
For Immediate Release: crap that invariably precedes his announcements

Trust me - you ain't that important to warrant it

Dropped in there a month or so ago during a short break from Chiang Mai

The place was empty - the service was non-existant - when we finally were served the food was less than adequate and the price bordering on the ridiculous for a cheap chop house

Far better to eat off the street carts -a t least they know how to cook and most likely the hygiene is better

Perhaps if he got better looking waiters - or at least ones that actually move - it might help

Can't see it lasting another 12 months - the money he subsidises the cafe with must run out soon

October 30th, 2006, 17:53
Dropped in there a month or so ago during a short break from Chiang Mai

The place was empty - the service was non-existant - when we finally were served the food was less than adequate and the price bordering on the ridiculous for a cheap chop house

Far better to eat off the street carts -a t least they know how to cook and most likely the hygiene is better

Perhaps if he got better looking waiters - or at least ones that actually move - it might help

Can't see it lasting another 12 months - the money he subsidises the cafe with must run out soon

Careful JoJo, the last person who wrote in such terms about Niddy's (on Gay Thailand) was pilloried and vilified and called a blatant liar by teacherman (in one of his other guises) and by the owner's friends.

To paraphrase Jack Nicholson in "A few good men" --- truth? they can't stand the truth.

October 30th, 2006, 19:52
Niddy's Nook One Year Celebration Party!

The negative replay's from the above posters make me wonder if some off them getting jealous from AT and the good live he has in LOS.

Have a great party, Chris and Niddy ! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

October 30th, 2006, 20:06
the good live he has in LOS.

Well, he's certainly not overworked...

jinks
October 31st, 2006, 00:21
Put my free food in the freezer - I'll collect it on Dec 10th :cheers:

October 31st, 2006, 02:23
The negative replay's from the above posters make me wonder if some off them getting jealous from AT and the good live he has in LOS.

I'm 37 years old - living with my boyfriend in Chiang Mai - retired with enough money to last me the rest of my life - will never have to work again if I choose not to - we spend our time travelling around Asia or just stay at home and enjoy the comfort of each other company as well as our friends - plenty of time to indulge ourselves in our hobbies

Yep - I sure am jealous

Jetsam
October 31st, 2006, 02:34

I'm 37 years old - living with my boyfriend in Chiang Mai - retired with enough money to last me the rest of my life - will never have to work again if I choose not to - we spend our time travelling around Asia or just stay at home and enjoy the comfort of each other company as well as our friends - plenty of time to indulge ourselves in our hobbies

Yep - I sure am jealous

Yep in Chiang Mai you won't find Pattaya's tastiest cheeseburger , so you must be jealous http://forums.maxima.org/images/smilies/headbang.gif

October 31st, 2006, 07:12
....once more around on the Merry-go-round :cheers:

the place is lousy!
No, its great!
No its not!
Yes it is!
You're fulla crap!
No you are! and you're ugly too!
ah Your mother wears army boots!
Well, Your Father wears a dress!

blah blah blah blah

Never has so much ink been spilled over so small a cafe

October 31st, 2006, 19:42
All I'd like them to do is stop barraging us with spam postings. I vowed never to put anyone on ignore, but I just might have to go back on my word.

allieb
October 31st, 2006, 20:16
I have read so much about this place and its fucking cheeseburger,so last week when I was in Pattaya, I had to take a peek.

I was disappointed to find that its just a Little shit hole on a corner in the worst part of Sunee Plaza. Two sad looking boys were slumped in the chairs outside and there were no customers. I passed it a few times during last week and saw the same thing each time. Those of you who use this place must be sad people who like to be the only customer in the place.

As for the cheeseburger, the look of the place was enough to put me off cheeseburgers for life. Didn't stick around to try one.

October 31st, 2006, 22:12
I was disappointed to find that its just a Little shit hole on a corner in the worst part of Sunee Plaza. Two sad looking boys were slumped in the chairs outside and there were no customers. I passed it a few times during last week and saw the same thing each time.

It is funny how this same comment and the one about slow service have become recurring themes! Isn't it about time the owner acknowledged and took some notice of these and other criticisms instead of having his head in the sand whilst his ego is massaged by his few friends.

If he spent half the effort he uses on exaggerated advertising instead on lighting a fire under the arses of his staff and also improving the food and the length of time it takes to arrive, maybe the place would gain a decent reputation. I am trying to be constructive here and not critical but it appears the owner is being ill-served by his friends who tell him that the cafe and its food is "the best in Pattaya, etc etc" when in fact the same faults are commented on time and time again by diverse posters.

October 31st, 2006, 22:16
His bottom line can't lie or massage his ego. How can the place possibly survive much longer if these reports of no customers are true?

October 31st, 2006, 23:59
All I'd like them to do is stop barraging us with spam postings. I vowed never to put anyone on ignore, but I just might have to go back on my word.The opening post of this thread was 30Oct, the previous post by "Niddy's Nook" was 01Oct, and before that was 28Aug.

You may have a valid axe to grind with the restaurant and/or its owner, but an accusation of "barraging us with spam postings" doesn't seem to hold merit in this case.

Now a case based on hyperbole might be different.

November 2nd, 2006, 11:37
All I'd like them to do is stop barraging us with spam postings. I vowed never to put anyone on ignore, but I just might have to go back on my word.

If there was ever a case of over exageration then you find it in the above post! Oops, I have sent one post directed at boygeenyus, sorry to barrage you mate!

Congratulations Chris & Niddy and I wish you luck and happiness in future years.

November 2nd, 2006, 12:41
The "Nook" may have been relatively quiet in the past month or so, but search the board over the past year and you will find literally dozens of spam postings announcing "specials", new menus, new "bakery-fresh buns", commemorative cocktails... Probably more postings than the number of customers they had in the same period. AT is a pest and his worst enemy when it comes to trying to generate business.

November 2nd, 2006, 23:28
The above poster lost his mind in reading the albums from Tin Tin ?

announcing "specials", new menus, new "bakery-fresh buns", commemorative cocktails...

Nice to hear it from you BG, Niddy's Nook is a very creative and active business .

See you on 7 Feb. Chris and Niddy. :flower:

November 2nd, 2006, 23:30
Oh, yeah...the place is a veritable hive of activity.

November 2nd, 2006, 23:44

BG, do you never wake up when the sky is blue and the birds are shelling " praise the lord in the land off LOS", and i gone be nice for everybody today ? :cheers: :flower: :cheers:

November 2nd, 2006, 23:49

BG, do you never wake up when the sky is blue and the birds are shelling " praise the lord in the land off LOS", and i gone be nice for everybody today ? :cheers: :flower: :cheers:

I'd answer you if I could understand what the hell you were saying...

November 3rd, 2006, 00:42
:dontknow:

November 3rd, 2006, 20:53
Stand by for the burger pics! I even went back for more with a thai friend!

When the bill came the first time i had to ask if it was correct as it seemed so cheap - i had had 5 beers and thought they had missed one off.

November 3rd, 2006, 21:26
Stand by for the burger pics! I even went back for more with a thai friend!

When the bill came the first time i had to ask if it was correct as it seemed so cheap - i had had 5 beers and thought they had missed one off.
They were probably so glad of getting a customer that they gave you a discount :drunken:

p/s No pics PLEASE, they will put me off my dinner !

November 3rd, 2006, 22:15
Sowkat wrote :

http://upload4.postimage.org/1557333/exterior1_c1.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/1557333/photo_hosting.html)

http://upload4.postimage.org/1557334/exterior_three_c3.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/1557334/photo_hosting.html)

http://upload4.postimage.org/1557337/interior2_c6.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/1557337/photo_hosting.html)

http://upload4.postimage.org/1557340/loi_krathong_a5.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/1557340/photo_hosting.html)

November 3rd, 2006, 23:08
Sowkat wrote :

Nice pics, but funny looking burgers!! Read the post properly before jumping in :alien:

November 3rd, 2006, 23:17
That furniture is enough to put me off my food...

TrongpaiExpat
November 3rd, 2006, 23:36
Yes, that's the chair I sat in. The one in the first photo on the right just out of frame. How old are these photos? I seem to recall when I was there on Oct 9-13 there was a different sofa on the side. A seat for three facing the street, strange.

Those straight back intuition chairs and tables inside were there. That's what put me off.

Bottom line is the place lacks ambiance, it's not a warm space. Take a look at Memories, that's warm. The place needs darker and softer colors. Those tables belong in a prison. And the Farang in the photo looks like an inmate.

November 4th, 2006, 04:32
Nice pics, but funny looking burgers!! Read the post properly before jumping in

Я родн на английском языке Snowkat но если вы делаете ваше образование постижимо и четко, то вы уверенные делаю все с нас счастливо! Но содержание идя ваша английская язык кремния делает это обслуживание пойти вверх и т середины больше промотирования для nook Niddy's.

Спасибо

November 4th, 2006, 04:43
boygeenyus wrote :

That furniture is enough to put me off my food...

What food ?

TrongpaiExpat wrote :

And the Farang in the photo looks like an inmate.

It ain't Billy ! ... ? :bigsmurf:

Aunty
November 4th, 2006, 07:51
What pictures?

November 5th, 2006, 09:28
more of the same. the same people bashing, the same 'ol crap. where are the pictures of the burger? i have had it. it is good. no doubt. i'll be at the party. good luck niddy.

proxyman

November 5th, 2006, 20:11
bashing the same 'ol crap.

You said it - at last you now admit Niddys serves crap

November 6th, 2006, 16:05
You said it - at last you now admit Niddys serves crap

He was talkin bout you, you stupid klutz. But, the burger is good. Ive had it. And niddy is a cute kid. Good luck on the party, wish i could be there. Maybe next trip.

Olive-er

November 6th, 2006, 18:59
Yet another brand new poster with only a few postings under his belt, but jumping to extol the quality of Niddy's "for immediate release" cheeseburger. How dumb does AT think we are?

November 6th, 2006, 20:43
Yet another brand new poster with only a few postings under his belt, but jumping to extol the quality of Niddy's "for immediate release" cheeseburger. How dumb does AT think we are?

I'm glad someone else has the courage to spell it out. At the present count I reckon AT is using three other different handles on the various boards to peddle his wares - but I don't think he is fooling too many people.

"A Rose by any Other Name - TR" was born when "American Teacher" disappeared from posting on the boards and has been used for some time but his two recent incarnations have been "Olive-er" and "Proxyman". The tone, phraseology, content and comments are all so similar as to be one and the same person. Chris is reportedly a teacher and therefore he should at least have had the wherewithall to create some originality to each of his various guises.

November 7th, 2006, 00:52
Boygeenyus and Snowkat you enter the line for a hate campaign against a member on this board go is inviting all off us to join his party on 25 November.

How much lower you like to go for give reasons to your alter ego ?

AT using multiple names on this board ? I am very sure he is not, it is only in your sick brains Boygeenyus and Snowkat.

November 8th, 2006, 13:45
Aunty wrote:

What pictures?

This picture, the picture that tells a thousand words, the tastiest hamburger in the Kingdom of Thailand, brought to you by Niddy's, picture courtesy of Oogleman, arms by JOY. It tastes so good because it looks so good.
http://upload4.postimage.org/1594238/niddys_nook1.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/1594238/photo_hosting.html)

Aunty
November 8th, 2006, 14:03
I'd eat it.

November 8th, 2006, 18:04
It tastes so good because it looks so goodObviously there's a great career ahead of you in advertising if you can write that sort of thing with a straight face

bucknaway
November 9th, 2006, 04:19
Look at that bun.... Just trying to hold all that meat!
I bet the bread screamed and yelled... Take it out! It is too big! It hurts! It Hurts!

I am glad the buns had time to rest and adjust.....

Look at that pic! How did they get all that meat inside them tiny buns?

I ate at Niddys.... I didn't off the burger. I should had but I didn't.... :geek:

November 9th, 2006, 17:34
A hamburger. A delicious big fat juicy 1/2 pound, medium rare, AMERICAN hamburger with melted cheddar cheese, adorned with lettuce, tomato, guacamole, salso, mustard and mayo. I'll have mine with onions ground into the beef and a fresh sourdough toasted bun. My ex-partner and I used to love to skip out of the shop on Thursdays, drive to LA and fly to Waikiki for long weekends and enjoy a beach cabana. Every Sunday early afternoon we'd trot over to Kalakaua and sit in a booth watching the people go by along the busy street at the Cheeseburger in Paradise, the home of the great AMERICAN cheeseburger, often with whatever friends we met outside during happy hour at Hula's the night before. What pleasure it was to open my mouth wide and fiercely bite into them AMERICAN hamburgers. And those thick, browned fries. I'll always remember our travels to Hawaii and the many meals we had together there throughout the years.

But those well remembered days are long gone. Waikiki has finally lost just about all of its old 50's charm.

jinks
November 14th, 2006, 02:04
Only 12 days to go to the ultimate...... whatever.... burgers at 5 paces :cheers:

bigben
November 14th, 2006, 02:32
Buggers errrrrrr burgers at 5 paces?........Or 5 pesos?

How many paces to the toilet is my question

Couldn't resist..............

November 14th, 2006, 02:36
"For immediate release" comes to mind...

bucknaway
November 14th, 2006, 05:18
That is such a BIG burger!

I bet other hamburger places... When they put their meat in the bun, I bet the bun asks... "Is it in yet?"

http://upload4.postimage.org/1594238/niddys_nook1.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/1594238/photo_hosting.html)[/quote]

November 14th, 2006, 18:47
the complainers are boring. its a good place for good eats. go to the party and screw the non-chewers.

November 14th, 2006, 19:17
Only 1 post from Niddy's

50 replies !

2024 views !

How great will that party be at Nov. 25 ! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Sad i can't be there ! But Feb. is coming soon, see you then Chris and Niddy.

November 17th, 2006, 03:09
wish i could attend! have a blast all!

November 17th, 2006, 20:59
No amount of time living together will get Niddy into America as a spouse: the INS does not recognize same-sex relationships for purposes of immigration.

November 18th, 2006, 02:08
The 2 last posters above remind me when i was a kid :clown:

http://www.dupuis.com/servlet/jpecat?pg ... RIE_ID=152 (http://www.dupuis.com/servlet/jpecat?pgm=VIEW_SERIE&lang=NL&SERIE_ID=152)

http://upload4.postimage.org/1675749/9789031406548_G.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/1675749/photo_hosting.html)

November 18th, 2006, 09:48
You have a problem with my factual posting?

November 18th, 2006, 11:18
You have to admire American Teacher's dedication to his business. I reckon if anyone can get a Thai boyfriend into the USA-he will be the one !

November 18th, 2006, 11:20
I hope he does it, and that he does it sooner rather than later. The quicker he is out of our hair for good, the better. Maybe Niddy can get a job flipping real cheeseburgers at Burger King. Although he'll have to be taught a couple things about "fast" food first.

November 18th, 2006, 15:37
Only 1 post from Niddy's

50 replies !

2024 views !

Who's the Spammer(s)? It's like that old saying: "What if they gave a war--And nobody came?"

Now up to 2487 views--And growing even as we speak...now at 2491, 2492, 2493....

And 59 replies, of which you have 10, baziel, running second place to boypenis with 12 (Is there a prize? A gold-plated toothpick?...as Billy might say: "In the arse!"); snowcat is in full press with 7 and wx40afb (Billy) holding up the rear--As usual-- with 3. Seven posters dropped out of the race at 2 and 14 others, including yours truly and AT, have 1 each. I'm glad AT didn't mention prune juice!...This thread would never stop running!

You said you can't attend, baziel, nor can I: The roast pig sounds scrumptious but my garters broke & my black socks keep riding down, and out, to the toes of my brown sandals leaving too much shin showing below my bile-green hot pants and puke-yellow dago-tee: an open invitation to horny, shin-humping soi-dogs while I'm trying to watch the (Free) show--So Chris better set the table for about 21 freeload...er...guests and lay on sixty-three extra waiters to provide the 'hoverage' each will demand...Um, better make that eighty-four....

November 19th, 2006, 01:25
The trolls dont get it - they give Niddys more publicity than any advert would. If it hadn`t been for the bad comments here i wouldn`t have gone there. I went three times in all - so who gained?

November 19th, 2006, 06:31
Niddy should get the Gold Toothpick Award himself Edith. He's put his restaurant on the map entirely without LMTU's help :bounce: :cheers:

November 19th, 2006, 14:08
The trolls don't get it - they give Niddys more publicity than any advert would. If it hadn`t been for the bad comments here i wouldn`t have gone there. I went three times in all - so who gained?

Probably, you gained--Just work it off: I've heard sex burns about 900 calories (Assuming you don't just lie back and think of England.)

Niddy should get the Gold Toothpick Award himself Edith. He's put his restaurant on the map entirely without LMTU's help

I'll drink to that! But I drink to Locust season, strip-mall openings, K-Fed NOT being on mentioned tv today...Oh, such a long list. I wonder if Niddy can make a good panty-dropper?....

November 24th, 2006, 07:53
Exactly one year ago tonight . The post is titled: The Birth off an Niddy"s Icon.:

"I'm Baziel: a completely trained, accomplished culinary lout with absolutely expertise in anything having to do with food. :clown: :cheers: I watch Niddy's religiously."

365 days ! It must be said that Niddy's is heaven.

This treat has proved to be so much fun. I love doing it. I love that you read it. I love loving that you read it. All in all, these hase been the best Niddy's in 365 days . Here's to at least 100 years more! And please know how grateful I am for all of you wonderful people out there, in the dark. I couldn't do this without you. All right, Mr. AT, I'm ready for my close up.

Happy Anniversary! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

BAZIEL !

bucknaway
November 24th, 2006, 19:49
I wish I was there

http://www.niddysnook.com/images/promotion15.jpg

Niddy's Nook is proud to announce a Gala event for the night of Saturday, November 25th. In honor of the Nook's one year birthday, Niddy is once again rolling out the carpet to provide free food and fun to all those Pattayans and visitors who have made Niddy's Nook such a success!

Come join us starting at 7:00 PM for a free Pig Roast and Niddy's specialty "Nookie Favorites" buffet! In addition, the evening's festivities will include a live cabaret and boy show out on the street and culminate with a lucky draw at the end of the evening! All of Niddy's scrumptious Specialty Cocktails will be on hand for purchase as well as a wide assortment of non-alcoholic choices.

Mark your calendars now, and come witness the party of the century at Niddy's Nook!

Respectfully Submitted,
Niddy's Nook Promotions
www.niddysnook.com (http://www.niddysnook.com)

November 25th, 2006, 02:59
Probably, you gained--Just work it off: I've heard sex burns about 900 calories (Assuming you don't just lie back and think of England.)

..[/i]

1200 - so as i get it 4 times a night i`ll soon be like a skeleton!