PDA

View Full Version : Just one more Airport thread ....

Smiles
October 30th, 2006, 07:01
There's an interesting thread on the new airport on the scurrilous and sickeningly uncensored TingTong Message Board ( Oogleman's bid to corner the market on gay thailand detritus ). It has a very long post ( http://www.gaytingtong.com/viewtopic.php?t=212 ) by Khun Pak Wan (whom I have no doubt is a Member here as well) which is (arguably) more reasonably thought out than any single post on this Board on this topic. It was posted today, so not old information.

Bottom line (from Pak Wan's report only): on leaving, get there at least an hour earlier than you ever did at Don Muang, especially on first use.

Then of course there's the blood-engorged significantly erect penis (including shadow) in the Board's top image as a nice touch as well.
Is that attached to a Thai guy? If so: bar number? mobile number? home address? last name? ID info? adoptable? top ... bottom ... versatile ... sideways?

Cheers ...

November 2nd, 2006, 20:14
Glad u enjoyed the post lol

And yes its a thai guy from Pattaya!

November 2nd, 2006, 23:34
Deplaning at 1:15 am I was processed thru immigration, collected my luggage, cleared customes and was picked up by my driver at about 1:40.

Leaving the other day, I arrived at the airport and found it a great improvement from the old BKK. There is only one terminal so there is no confusion as to where to get out of your taxi. Door 1 is for Thai Airlines and as the entry doors get higher they are for international flights and finally for domestic. There is a lot less confusion at this new facility and I did not see anybody who was troubled in any way. After I checked into my airline, I had time to walk around and found the environement to be very clean and attractive. As far as I could see, everything was open and looked high class. The departure tax is still TB500 and going thru passport control and security was a quick process. I did notice that (and I am not trying to be biased) people who looked to be of "middle eastern nationalities" did seem to be more scrutinized than Southeast Asians and caucasion looking farangs.

namjai on GayThailand

================================================== ===========================

A man of great discernment and taste
posts not links but an easy 'cut and paste'.

November 3rd, 2006, 00:53
A man of great discernment and taste
posts not links but an easy 'cut and paste'.

A simple process for the simple minded (allegedly according to some Tawan boys) to carry out :bounce: