PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to Tijuana?

Wesley
October 28th, 2006, 11:05
I still plan to go to Thailand, however right now I am close to , Tijuana. Anyone
know anything about the rent a boy situation there?

October 28th, 2006, 11:13
Where is that? Anywhere near Tijuana?

Wesley
October 28th, 2006, 11:25
thanks, I had not looked at the map, so I was guessing how to spell the damn place. I appreciate your attention to detail!

rincondog
October 28th, 2006, 11:38
Where the hell are you?? Yes there are rent boys in Tiajuana or Tijuana or TJ

October 28th, 2006, 12:00
I still plan to go to Thailand, however right now I am close to , Tijuana. Anyone
know anything about the rent a boy situation there?

Rent boy situation same-same everywhere. Same-same language:

tijuanafuck
tijuanasuck
tijuanaboy
tijuanasmokame
tijuanabimemobile
tijuanabigcock
tijuanacum
tijuanawanacumnow
tijuanakaraoke
tijuanatakemehome

etcerera,etcetera

October 28th, 2006, 16:17
Yes, there are.
Google: Gay Tijuana & Gay Mexico.

Haven't been there for a while but there were a few gay clubs a friend tells me are still going. One, on three floors, was nice; had dancing--I wish I could remember the name (It was very drunk out that week.)--frequented by putos--And I don't mean Flip rice cakes.
A couple hotels...of interest...wink-wink.
Look out for twin life guards...Or was that Acupulco?...

Be careful.

Smiles
October 28th, 2006, 21:50
" ... Haven't been there for a while but there were a few gay clubs a friend tells me are still going. One, on three floors, was nice; had dancing--I wish I could remember the name (It was very drunk out that week.) ... Be careful ... "
Obviously Edith 'met' the same donkey I did (on my 4 hr in/out from San Diego durian a loose moment in 1986). I at least had the good grace to just observe . . . obviously Edith partook.
Fisting parties (Oh Lay! O lala!) in dark warehouses on New York's Hudson River side hold nothing in comparison to four-legged lust ... eh Edie?

Cheers ...

francois
October 29th, 2006, 01:20
The gay action in TJ centers around three or four bars in the downtown area. There are Ranchero and Hawaii in an area known as Santa Cecilia Plaza which are popular bars for the Mexican gays. Very close by is another local bar however I can't recall the name. At the corner of 3rd and Avenida Revoluccion is an upstairs gay disco type bar. Closer to the border is Exstasis a major disco with big go-go boys and popular with the hip and beautiful crowd. Rent is from $30 to $60 depending if you are in the high rent or low rent district.
The scene there is far different from Thailand. The bars will be crowded with the gay locals plus some gringos. Beer at Ranchero is cheap at $1 US and it is easy to meet someone and people drink and party to the early hours of the morning.
A popular, gay friendly hotel is the St. Nicholas, located near St. Cecilia Plaza, at $32/night but the accommodations are very basic.
It would be unwise to get drunk and wander the streets late at night as it can be dangerous.
Best to park your car on the US side of the border and take a shuttle bus across to the downtown which is not far from the border. To return take a taxi to the border and walk across through US Customs which can take minutes up to an hour depending on the time of day or night.
I have friend who love it but it is not to my liking.

October 29th, 2006, 09:00
Yes I was there last Year, couldn't be bothered to go back, it's vaguely exciting if you are a frustrated American looking for pussy, the gay "scene" isn't worth the trip. I recommend you do as I did and just carry on driving right through to Loreto, first rent yourself a nice spanking sky blue metallic flat bed bronco truck, they have a few at LA Airport Avis, these trucks are nice to drive, and have the added advantage of being highly desirable in Mexico, attracting boys, and men on horses. Dont worry it won't be stole.

There is nothing there, in Loreto, but a good motel and a good sleep, after indulging in both jump back in your car, now the fun starts. Head onto La Paz, about a day and a night away, just outside La Paz is a small mission, the roof is not yet on the church and it is abandoned, but for one extraordinary and unbelievably good looking blonde and blue eyed American boy, he is only 19 but has made this his life's work, it's right on the road on your right hand side. He has no money and is not very talkative, but will make you welcome in ways that will lift your spirits for ever. His parents are in Costa Rico trying to build a mission there. The church may never be finished as he likes fishing to very much, and watching the cars on the highway speed past, but what there is, is a work in progress that will light your soul. He is extraordinarily gifted and is doing decorations around the font. There is no congregation and he is not religious, in the conventional sense. There is no sign from the road so you will just have to take three or four dirt tracks off to your right until you find him.
There is a nudist colony, which is also abandoned for most of the year, but great fun spying on the odd newly weds through the cactus on your way to the beach in the morning.

If you decide to stay you will be sleeping under the stars more or less but there are plenty of options in town. After a week I carried on to Caba San Lucas. But thats probably more than you want to know already. You can do the whole Peninsular in about a week if you want, return LA. Stopping in Tijuana is in my honest opinion not worth it, unless you want some interesting drugs. The best pharmacies are on the way out heading to La Paz just before you hit the toll road.

Wesley
October 29th, 2006, 10:31
Thanks for all the help, I am In America now and traveling the states, I will be as far as Colorado so I thought a quick trip down south might be fun. I am not sure I am talked into going or out of it but, the 19 year old at the mission sounds like fun.

IтАЩm not much into drugs unless it's for my headache so no side trips for all of that; I am just away from Kyrgyzstan and Thailand until February and I am a bit bored at the moment for some attention. Traveling is not always fun when its business. I have enough flyer miles for a nice long trip so I might look into a trip to Thailand on the way to Kyrgyzstan. I do that often and usually take a 7 or eight day trip to Thailand and then fly on in to Bishkek from Bangkok. As for nice Asian or Russian fun, Bishkek is enough to keep me happy until I die. But there is something special about Thailand that always makes me come back. If it were not so damn cold in Bishkek, I would stay there and never come back I think at times. But, years away from retirement makes the trip into Pattaya just the right thing to do occasionally.

Good, to hear from you Smiles, guess you and Jinks are all that is left of the old board that has not changed names.

So, I guess a drive further down south won't hurt I might take a look and see how things work south of the Border. I used to live in Dallas and lots of cute Mexicans there. One was a lover for about a year. I only speak English and Russian so Spanish is out of the question. We will see how things go. I plan to leave Wednesday or Thursday morning. I will let you know how everything works out if I live to tell about it.

Wes

October 29th, 2006, 14:24
" ... Haven't been there for a while but there were a few gay clubs a friend tells me are still going. One, on three floors, was nice; had dancing--I wish I could remember the name (It was very drunk out that week.) ... Be careful ... "
Obviously Edith 'met' the same donkey I did (on my 4 hr in/out from San Diego durian a loose moment in 1986). I at least had the good grace to just observe . . . obviously Edith partook.
Fisting parties (Oh Lay! O lala!) in dark warehouses on New York's Hudson River side hold nothing in comparison to four-legged lust ... eh Edie?

You?... A watch-queen!
Don't be too much smug, Darkling (Darkling: Thai for Darling)! If you & I were there same-same week in 1986 (Didn't "our song" go something like: "Would you like to learn to tango? Can you do the gay fandango?") & you were having a "durian" loose moment; I don't think we met the same-same donkey; I think I was the donkey!...and it was so messy--All that durian or guanaba or whatever it was gave you the Aztec two-step--I had to throw away my hibachi...hurachi...straw sandals and walk home bare foot!
Although I've thrown a few parties--And landed on them before they hit the floor--Fisting parties on the Hudson may sound elegant but were way before my time--As were 'The Trucks', the Everhard & Cuntinental Baths.

October 29th, 2006, 15:39
What has all this crap got to do with Gay Thailand - it should be in the "Any other country" forum!

October 29th, 2006, 17:20
Yes I also thought it was lasting rather well. Our Moderators are either enlightened, or absent, and that's no bad thing. The title is clear so if you don't want to read skip along. To me the only reason to open seperate forums is if the main one become unwieldy but some like Thaivisa and Gaytingtong seem to like lots of them - why I cannot fathom.

I only went to Tijuana on a side trip from, the bliss that is, San Diego and the best bits were the journey there and back on the splendid red tram. The city is very third world and the only delight I had there was to have Caesar Salad at Caesar's where it was created. It was very good indeed and made at the table sadly the rest of the food bordered on inedible and what I managed to eat gave me the squitters for a week.

I rushed back to the joys of Hamburger Mary's and Kickers Line Dancing Bar.

October 29th, 2006, 18:01
Y'know I recently posed the question on another topic, and that was ""what is your problem?"
Why do you bother making statements like "it should be"
Check out the responses to the post - fun and informative. So what - what do you want ?
I can't be bothered with moralists (i.e. you should, it should etc )
Get a life!! (and fuck the categories)

October 29th, 2006, 18:23
Y'know I recently posed the question on another topic, and that was ""what is your problem?"
Why do you bother making statements like "it should be"
Check out the responses to the post - fun and informative. So what - what do you want ?
I can't be bothered with moralists (i.e. you should, it should etc )
Get a life!! (and fuck the categories)

What's your problem? Using the word "should" does not make me a moralist - just someone who wants a post to appear in its correct place.

All I want to read on this forum is about Thailand. What happens in any other country does not interest me. I don't look at the "any other country" forum which is where this thread belongs. It saves me trawling through all the self-indulgent nonsense which you seem to like so much. What is the point in having forums called "Global" and "Any other country" if they are not used?

As for "fuck the categories" - without order there would be chaos and anarchy - but there again with your sort of attitude that is probably just the sort of thing you like. It is you who needs to get a life if all you can do is complain in the manner you have in this case.

Smiles
October 29th, 2006, 22:00
" ... As for "fuck the categories" - without order there would be chaos and anarchy ... "
I hope Edith chimes in here.
She has already shown her depraved predilection for Tee-a-jew-ana donkeys, so I'm certain "gory cats" will have her salivatin' all over the old stone steps of Our Lady of Lewds Cat-thedral in the midtown Quesadilla Square.

Chaos & anarchy RULE in those grungy Latino basement bars (God!!, I get hard just writing the word L-A-T-I-N-O :bootyshake: ) ~ and on this Board occasionaly. And who would have it any other way? Shirley not Edie.

Cheers ....

Wesley
October 30th, 2006, 02:56
it's been a while since I posted very much, I totally forgot about the other categories. If I screwed up your day I apologize. Maybe the Moderator will be kind enough to move it to some obscure part of the forum where no one will be bothered to look for any such nonsense as this.

Wes :bounce:

October 30th, 2006, 15:16
" ... As for "fuck the categories" - without order there would be chaos and anarchy ... "
I hope Edith chimes in here.
She has already shown her depraved predilection for Tee-a-jew-ana donkeys, so I'm certain "gory cats" will have her salivatin' all over the old stone steps of Our Lady of Lewds Cat-thedral in the midtown Quesadilla Square.

Chaos & anarchy RULE in those grungy Latino basement bars (God!!, I get hard just writing the word L-A-T-I-N-O :bootyshake: ) ~ and on this Board occasionally. And who would have it any other way? Shirley not Edie.

Perhaps on our laddies but salivating on Our Ladies? Shirley, not me! I mean, "I'm not the world's most masculine man but I know what I am...."

Chaos? Wasn't that an infamous bar in Sunnee?... (Now we're on the subject of Thailand...Is everybody happy!) But I have known a few gory cats--And GLORY CATS--those who like holes in walls of their sandboxes.

Well, at least I tried to give Wes an honest reply--But I should add: You can either 1.] Prolong the agony: Not drink the water; eat dairy products or any thing that can't be peeled (Which does not mean no lace curtains unless they are on traverse rods--And would certainly limit you choices.) or 2.] Just go out the first day, have a dozen delicious assorted sopes: everything gringos are told not to eat all in one dish--and get it over with in one fell swoop!

Smiles
October 30th, 2006, 21:47
About non-Gay, non-Thailand topics on this Forum:

" ... Yes I also thought (this thread) was lasting rather well. Our Moderators are either enlightened, or absent, and that's no bad thing. The title is clear so if you don't want to read skip along. ... ".
Well said!! I'm coming over to that philosophy myself.

PS .. Wowpow, why don't you whisper a few words like that in Khun GayButton's ear. He's running roughshod (thread-wise ... I just knew it was gonna happen) over at GayThailand, AND being applauded for doing so by the Board founder.

Let's hear it for chaos & anarchy :cheers:

Cheers ...

lonelywombat
January 28th, 2007, 11:26
I remembered this thread from last year after a friend emailed me a few links to some hot mexican videos he had downloaded from Pride Movies They have a 2 day offer for $4.95 but somehow he got a free download

Question Where is Guadalajara

http://pridemov2.com/browse.php?mode=1&id=148

that is the video he downloaded and here is a link to 4 short clips of scene 5

http://www.hotgaygallery.com/galls/03/0 ... 09/1/01/05 (http://www.hotgaygallery.com/galls/03/01/04/0109/1/01/05)

and 6 more clips same videp

http://venomgals.com/gays/hung294/pride-movies.html

From the cover of the Bulls of Tijuana

Come feel the vivid heat from south of the border. There's a quiet little bar in Tijuana that's not very well known. It's not a gay bar, but it's close to several bars that do cater to young Mexican gay guys and the men who appreciate them. Most play pool, while others are "boleros" who shine shoes for a living. Occasionally, some will head off to an inexpensive hotel with you. This title and others in the series introduce you to some of the better looking, horniest young men collectively known as Los Toritos de Tijuana.

Oh where are my smelling salts

January 28th, 2007, 15:45
Question Where is Guadalajara

About 260 miles north-west of Mexico City. Lovely town.
There was a night-baths there (It may still be there.) entered via a steep stairway. One night, already cruising a humpy kid who entered shortly before me--I politely let him go first: all you better to cruise your ass, my dear, said the wolf--The power failed. We were stuck in that scary stairway for two hours with nothing to do ... But each other. We never made it to the baths-proper (Or improper!) so it was a cheap and 'interesting' but a rather...bumpy...ride...Those steps, don't you know.... I couldn't help giggling which made me think of of Richard Widmark...glad I wasn't in a wheelchair....'Concentrate of the job at hand, dingbat!" Actually; the job had progressed far beyond the 'hand' (made) stage, I was just trying to get my mind off the lumpy 'mattress' by telling myself jokes--And laughing at them. One must do what one must do--To get done.
The power came back and we headed off to the Hotel Aranzazu, which was lovely then, with a nice little pool, but ("What") a dump today. Peechee was quite a...swimmer... and quite a hota!

http://www.gaymexico.net/gdl.html