PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya - After hours

October 25th, 2006, 01:56
I'm planning on visiting Pattaya in a few weeks.

I've been before but always find it frustrating that everything finishes so early!

Can anyway give any suggestions about where to go, fun, good disco and or bars that are still open.

colmx
October 25th, 2006, 04:35
Hi Qwertyboy
Don't know what kinda guys you having been hanging around with in Pattaya... But Pattaya never sleeps!

Sure the Gogo bars may close at 1-2pm, but thats just so the bar workers can go out and enjoy their nights!

Try Hollywood - Open till 4-5am Most days (once they get over their latest fire!) Hollywood was a str8 venue - which turned to mixed but is now mainly gay

Or Maya on walking st - open till 6am. Always Gay

Take a gang of boys to the hundreds of Karaoke bars - open till 6am or later (whenever the customers finish drinking) Make sure its a boy Karaoke you go to - The waiters are offable if one take your fancy

Si Saket - Karaoke and restaurant, on south Pattaya rd, Between 3rd rd and the Big C (soi Bunkot Junction) - open till 8am

Many Fishing parks - loads of them around pattaya - take a gang of boys and drink and sing all night

Drinking in Jomtien - after 2am - loads of cruising and loads of "friends" to be made - AYOR!

Cafe Royale is open 24 hours- or at least it was under the previous management, the lights go down - but the bar/restaurant is always open

There is so much to do after hours - and none of them need cost you more than 1000 Baht for you and a gang of friends to have a load of fun!

October 25th, 2006, 04:43
Can anyway give any suggestions about where to go, fun, good disco and or bars that are still open.

Monty's Enchanted Hut ?

Billy Bad Boy" chiken dans entertainment " ! :cherry: :clown:

October 25th, 2006, 10:53
Bondi sometimes opens its buzz bar if enough people are around after 1-30am ( quite often as i know to my cost lol)

Just down the road is question mark bar that seems to stay open as long as theres a customer.

Maya is where all the bar boys head to after work.

October 25th, 2006, 12:13
It seems, from walking home in a semi ginned up state, that some of the gogo bars now are open until 1.30am and some are pushing the 2.00am mark. I agree with the above posters, you can always find somewhere open whether it be Maya, Hollywood, some of the comfortable Karoke bars or a quiet drink in a hotel bar. Depending on what you are want in your 'after hours', the choice is yours.

October 25th, 2006, 20:34
Thanks I'll check out Maya and Hollywood, I'm not really interesting in offing boys just want to have a good party/fun time!

October 25th, 2006, 20:34
Thanks I'll check out Maya and Hollywood, I'm not really interesting in offing boys just want to have a good party/fun time!

October 25th, 2006, 22:01
Thanks I'll check out....... Hollywood,

Don't forget to check the fire exits (if there are any) are unlocked !!! :cheese:

October 25th, 2006, 22:08
Better yet, don't come to the third world at all if you can't take your mind off of fire safety for long enough to enjoy an evening out.