PDA

View Full Version : Cartier Boys

DonMuang-old
October 24th, 2006, 01:35
Anybody been there ?
Two floor bar with gogo bar dancing downstairs until 1am, then boys getting dressed and moving to the upper floor into the disco until 5am.
The bar is on the extension of Soi Diana Inn between Soi Buakhao and 3rd Road.

catawampuscat
October 25th, 2006, 01:06
This bar needs a mouthpiece or a public relations guy to let people know it is open for business..
It is way of the way and unless some miracle happens, I imagine it will become a girlie bar if it hasn't
already.. :cat:

colmx
October 25th, 2006, 04:38
There are loads of "boy" venues on soi Buakhow - but the majority of them are populated by str8 boys, waiting for female customers eager to spend the tips they received from their farang trick moments earlier....

I would suspect given its location that this is a Boy bar for Ladies and not for Gays?

October 25th, 2006, 05:04
Cartier boys definition :

lives la dolce vita and is too easily ravished by all things aesthetically beautiful for the soul.
excels in: reveling in narcissism, shopping like no tomorrow, playing decadent, acting coy, traveling with style, living each day like one big party.

Brooding dark knights. fellow wanderlusts. similar souls lusting for passion, music and life. strangers in the night. people finding paradise on earth, or willing to make one where they stand. :clown:

llz
October 25th, 2006, 18:48
As of yesterday Cartier Boys is a boy bar for gay people.
The owner had before a bar in Nakhon Sawan and he relocated both the bar and the boys in Pattaya. I found the boys there to be well above average as far as looks are concerned ; they are mainly real boys, I did not spot any obvious ladyboy.
The owner puts the emphasis on quality for the boys, for the entertainment, for the decor and also for the price which seems a little bit higher than the market would allow.
There are two shows in the evening : one with the boys in a very well made Chippendale-style show and another later in the evening (cabaret show)
This bar and the boys should be encouraged despite the bad location. The Soi Buakhao area is thriving now with a lot of bars, hotels, etc but still no gay bar except this one, let's hope Cartie Boys will be a pioneer the way Crazy Pub started the Sunne Plaza scene.

November 25th, 2006, 19:44
Cartier
Soi Leng Kee 1, South Pattaya
Phone: (0) 3872 - 0956
Email: cartierclubpattaya@yahoo.com
New (Oct 2006) go-go and cabaret show bar, a bit off the beaten track, the soi runs between Soi Buakhow and Pattaya 3rd Rd near Xzyte disco.

courtesy www.dreadedned.com (http://www.dreadedned.com)

Sounds very interesting to me>

November 28th, 2006, 11:22
... of furthering the knowledge of the board members, I took a little detour to Cartier Gogo Bar last night. I had a vague idea where it was and set off down 3rd road (going against my own sweat control regime and walking instead of taxi'ing). The place is easy enough to find and is (from what I can see) the only gogo bar in the soi (see map on previous post above).

It's a bar similar in size I would estimate to Throb but a lot more spacious in terms of layout. There is a large stage along one wall with tiered seating oppositte, the seating is comfortable and has plenty of leg room. As I entered I was shown to my seat (3rd tier) and there was one other ferang sat alone (who later left) and two female Thai girls (who later 'offed' two of the guys).

The Mamasan(s) were a real surprise to deal with. One came immediately to sit with me and I thought oh god, not the usual questions .... 'where you from, how long you stay Pattaya ...' etc. I was instead welcomed with friendliness and then told, 'I will leave you alone to settle in and enjoy the boys and if it is ok i'll come back and chat with you later' ... phew, that was easy.

The guys danced, two at a time on stage with high cut denim shorts and peaking white underwear underneath (I actually find that kinda sexy). Later, the mamasan returned to me and quickly said, 'if you see a boy you like just let me know and he can come chat with you' - pretty standard, and then 'and now we have sexy show so i'll leave you alone to enjoy'.

The show started at 10.00pm and there were about 8 guys taking part in dance routines that lasted a few minutes each time and there were several entertaining routines that the guys had obviously worked hard on. For the most part it is hip thrusting, body rubbing, crotch grabbing and strip routines where guys keep at least their undies on with the occassional bare ass and in one guys case an uncontrollable erection which would pop through holes (intentional holes) in his underwear. One or two routines involved the performer(s) taking a wander into the sparse audience for either the other ferang or my good self to touch and I was a little surprised (and pleased to say the least) when one handsome performer danced infront of my seat and popped out his slick boner.

The show, as I said is entertaining and actually raises smiles and some sexy feelings and there is a further 'Tiffany style' cabaret show at 11.30pm or 12.00pm, not sure which as I think I got different info' from one mamasan and one of the guys.

One guy did come and sit next to me and immediatley went in for a grope - so I bought him a drink! :geek: He told me that there are many boys but that some had been offed already and I counted maybe 10. He also told me that their are two gay guys and the rest are 'puchai', but the mamasan told me, who had joined us by this stage, that all the guys they take on 'have to be able to do everything'. The mamasan also brought me a business type card with club name/details and map, a leaflet for the bar and a copy of some mag (think named Maxim) which had an advert for the bar. The 'business card also stated that there is a 'takeaway' service, you remember the name/number of the guy, call or email and the guy will come to your hotel.

Drinks, Heineken - 150 baht, Black/soda - 150 baht.

All in all, I think it is a very nice idea and I do recommmend a trip to check out this bar. The show is fun and a little sexy and the mamasan is friendly without being pushy. I am sometimes uncomfortable sat in a bar alone, but found this not to be the case here. The gogo guys, even after performing in the shows, still managed to actually dance energetically on stage rather than shuffle around.

As I said, I didn't see any other gogo bar with guys advertised but there are karaoke bars in the area with such names as 'HotMan', 'Boy Karaoke' and 'Big Dicks', which I wandered past but did not venture into.

catawampuscat
December 12th, 2006, 23:53
Fatman41 review is right on the money..The 10PM show was sexy and fun and 7 or 8 boys perform
and it was fun and sexy but certainly not explicit.. It was a bit odd being the only customers in the bar
and unless the owners get out the word, add more boys, it is hard to imagine the bar being a success in
this way out of the way location..
The concept is fresh and fun and I would recommend a look see and try to catch the 10PM show.. :cat:

colmx
December 21st, 2006, 02:34
Looks like they have a website now:
http://www.gvariety.com/cartier/

December 21st, 2006, 03:40
Looks like they have a website now:
http://www.gvariety.com/cartier/

cant get that to open.

piston10
December 21st, 2006, 05:26
Well, it does open from the UK. A few very attractive boys - and I can see what Fatman sees in the cut-off denims. An interesting new stimulation!

December 21st, 2006, 06:21
Well, it does open from the UK. A few very attractive boys - and I can see what Fatman sees in the cut-off denims. An interesting new stimulation!

yes - got it open now. Very nice!

August 30th, 2007, 21:04
Does anyone know if Cartier Boys is still in existance? Still serving gay clients? I can't get the website to open.

August 30th, 2007, 22:00
Was open this evening. Not a lot of boys there and no customers.

globalwanderer
August 31st, 2007, 13:00
it's on Soi leng kee... The soi before the one with Hotman if heading from pattaya Tai. Walk Along Soi buckao and turn right between teh 7-11 and Family Mart... It's about 1/3 of the way up on the left

August 31st, 2007, 16:32
DELETED

Boxer
August 31st, 2007, 16:34
NO in next Soi over near Si Bakow end. Awful is my summary of two visits.

globalwanderer
August 31st, 2007, 19:27
you can't miss it.... honest

but make sure you are there for show time

I think currently the first show is at 10.30 or 11. The second show is at 12.10... but wait for the ladyboy part to finish.

Outside showtime there are usually about 5 boys on stage, but they do at least move and some seem to enjoy themselves

naklua
September 29th, 2007, 16:01
I visited Cartier Boys many times in the period from end of August to middle of September. In my opinion this bar was the best male go-go bar in all of Pattaya during this time. Cartier does not have too many boys available, but out of the about 15 lads 5 to 6 were way above average. I prefer a bar with few staff but including some handsome ones to a crowded (staff-wise) bar without any good looking boys.
Almost all of the boys I took a closer look were very nice and eager to please. There was nothing of the all to common "I am man", "I am not ladyboy, cannot do..." but instead the boys knew that working in a gay bar means that one is expected to do gay things... By the way, most of the boys show real dancing during the show-free time. Not just leaning against the wall/poles etc. but real, sometimes sexy movements on stage.
Almost no ladyboys at Cartier, some of the boys have very nice abs without being as hunky as the gorillas at Wild West Boys or Tawan in BKK.
The mamasan can be annoying sometimes, but I would not disqualify the bar for that as this mamasan behaviour happens at many bars and it is not too difficult to ignore. It is also true that they are quite pushy with the boy drinks. You ask a boy to sit with you and sometimes the not ordered boy drink (150 Baht) arrives at your table before the boys in question does. But I have accepted this routine as I have almost everytime be very satisfied with the boys' performances. I know 150 Baht is a lot of money in Thailand, but finding nice & handsome boys in the Pattaya (or BKK) bar scene has become much more difficult in the last years. Thus I just write off the 150 Baht as boy-searching expenses.
The show is lengthy at times and I am not too much into shows at all. Luckily there is no emphasis on cabaratet/lady boy shows but more on boy shows. It is for the shows that the bar can be crowded at times. It seems that the (Thai) bar owners have some connections to travel agencies which provide them with (non-gay) tour groups, mostly Asians. As I think that it would be hardly possible for this bar in a remote (from other gay joints) location to survive without these tour groups they are OK for me and I don not feel annoyed as some other people probably might be.

lonelywombat
September 30th, 2007, 13:43
I visited Cartier Boys many times in the period from end of August to middle of September. In my opinion this bar was the best male go-go bar in all of Pattaya during this time. Cartier does not have too many boys available, but out of the about 15 lads 5 to 6 were way above average. I prefer a bar with few staff but including some handsome ones to a crowded (staff-wise) bar without any good looking boys.
Almost all of the boys I took a closer look were very nice and eager to please. There was nothing of the all to common "I am man", "I am not ladyboy, cannot do..." but instead the boys knew that working in a gay bar means that one is expected to do gay things... By the way, most of the boys show real dancing during the show-free time. Not just leaning against the wall/poles etc. but real, sometimes sexy movements on stage.
Almost no ladyboys at Cartier, some of the boys have very nice abs without being as hunky as the gorillas at Wild West Boys or Tawan in BKK.
The mamasan can be annoying sometimes, but I would not disqualify the bar for that as this mamasan behaviour happens at many bars and it is not too difficult to ignore. It is also true that they are quite pushy with the boy drinks. You ask a boy to sit with you and sometimes the not ordered boy drink (150 Baht) arrives at your table before the boys in question does. But I have accepted this routine as I have almost everytime be very satisfied with the boys' performances. I know 150 Baht is a lot of money in Thailand, but finding nice & handsome boys in the Pattaya (or BKK) bar scene has become much more difficult in the last years. Thus I just write off the 150 Baht as boy-searching expenses.
The show is lengthy at times and I am not too much into shows at all. Luckily there is no emphasis on cabaratet/lady boy shows but more on boy shows. It is for the shows that the bar can be crowded at times. It seems that the (Thai) bar owners have some connections to travel agencies which provide them with (non-gay) tour groups, mostly Asians. As I think that it would be hardly possible for this bar in a remote (from other gay joints) location to survive without these tour groups they are OK for me and I don not feel annoyed as some other people probably might be.

I do not have time for a detailed reply but I had made my mind up this would be the first bar I would visit this trip

Straight boys for ladies but may swing really appeals to me,and on arrival went to bed immediately in anticipation.

I saw the midnight show and it was 90% kink. I will post more after the beach.

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 30th, 2007, 15:45
and bar names are important.

It denotes expensive and over-priced, somewhat pretentious in a world were we want to leave all the behind.

And this is from someone who went to new Cartier watch launch just 2 weeks ago and sank 8 glasses of '86 Dom Perignon...the last place I would want to go to after that is Cartier Boys...more likely Sleaze R'us..is what I look for.

lonelywombat
September 30th, 2007, 18:46
How to find Cartier was the big question. Asked the motorbike taxi outside Top Man and there like a flash

Just before 11.30 when I entered it appeared deserted. Three boys on stage better looking than average.

Decided to give the midnight show a try. At the back [in a vip area] were about 8/10 japanese

3 dancers on stage but where I was sitting I could see a gangway above the stage where the boys waited their turn

15 minutes before the show and it was 5 boys out of the 8 on stage. some were stunning, toned but not muscle mary

5 russians arrived and just after show started, another party of 7 japanese

No mamasan but waiter told me have sexy show, maybe fuck show up to boss

First act 3 ladyboys in drag, big feet not young and failed to sell the number.

japanese act seemed to have only 2 parts, breaking of plastic chopsticks on his voicebox and then

with a very sharp knife which he had his hands bound tightly to the blade. I closed my eyes.

Second ladyboy number, then 2 old guys doing a hula routine the shorter was plump at least 30 his partner

closer to 40 taller and almost ugly. They both left the stage and came back naked with erections

One of the go go boys held a bongo drum and the short fat one proceeded to strike his cock 17 times

as hard as he could on the drum. His older partner then proceded to bash the vertical steel pole so hard

that I thought it might break. The japanese sent down tips to both

Let me digress just a minute. Qsolo dot com posts clips of their videos to the net and one of their free trailers

has a young spunk playing an electric keyboard with his penis.

The short one came on again with a plastic keyboard, lit up by batteries and with a tube to his mouth to blow air into.

He ran his cock up and down the keyboard then played happy birthday one finger[cock] japanese sent him money

Now this could be sensational with a young spunk 15 years younger with a bit of flair, but it fell flat here.

Next act was someone who has been around for at least 15 years if not more. I saw him first at memories sitting on a

large coke bottle and pulling ribbons and razor blades out of his arse. His first act was blowing a plastic whistle and

trumpet inserted in his arse. He then lit a cigarette and smoked it with his arse, puffing out smoke as he did so

One of the gogo gave him a long tube which I thought was a cigarette holder.

Wrong it was a blowpipe and they handed out blown up balloons to the audience

People came on stage held a balloon and with the blow pipe inserted in his arse he shot darts to burst the balloons

His next act was to sit on a 2 litre bottle of liquid and insert it inside. He then somersalted so that his legs were in the air

and allowed the contents to drain inside him. He then stood up walked around and sat on the bottle and refilled it.

He had another bottle but I went to the toilet I had seen enough. I asked for my bill but waiter say---

boy dance, you stay, very good

Both the old guys and this person had 5 sets each but only if they had finished I would stay

First, 3 go go did the slow posing routine that would break my back if I tried it, followed by a candle dance

A reprise of the balloon shoot by request of the japanese and whilst I was waiting for my change, the same 3 guys did a

soapy routine. They did get naked at the end but it was very modest. Overall nowhere near as good as Wildwestboys

No one asked me if I wanted to off a boy. There was no eye contact between any of the boys and the audience

I am shocked to see people talk about this being a gay cabaret

Their Target market seems to be Japanse and Russian tour groups. Their theme seems to kink with a bit of sadism.

I thought it the worst cabaret I had seen in 15 years coming to Pattaya.

But some of those boys were really something.

llz
September 30th, 2007, 19:38
Still another bar where you absolutely MUST leave before showtime ...

naklua
September 30th, 2007, 19:48
On my visits to Cartier Boys I tried to avoid the show times as I prefer dancing go go boys to amateurish shows which tend to become boring when one has to watch them more than once. Others may see things differently and may come exclusively for the shows.
During the no-show times the boys do their go go in an above average style, i.e. they really dance and some of them seem to enjoy their dancing routine.

I am sorry, but I cannot see the point in Lunchtime O'Booze's comment - he should know better, that a bar's name almost never implies anything about the bar's style or whatsoever. Cartier Boys is in the same price range as most of the Soi Pattayaland bars which offer far less boy-wise. Regarding the boys' monetary expectations for short and long time offs I did not have any bad experiences with them. They are rather down to earth, but to be frank I did not try to pay them only 500 B, as I hold the opinion that the times were 500 B for go go (!) boys were OK are long gone.
150 B a drink and 300 B for an off is not a Cartier like (i.e. the French luxury goods producer) price level in my opinion as it is not far above the average price level - that there are bars charging less for drinks and offs does not mean that these bars are the average.

bing
September 30th, 2007, 20:15
For those who know where Cartier Bar is located. Could you suggest where to get off the baht bus on Second Soi. Seems it is a bit hard to fine, even if trying. Is it close to Honey Inn or Dania Inn. All the chat and I still have not seen any directions that would help me find it.... Taking a motor bike from Hotman may be the best direction I have seen so far.

naklua
September 30th, 2007, 21:51
Hotman is the next soi from Cartier. If you start from Hotman walk to Soi Buakhao and turn left there. At the next intersection there should be a 7-Eleven. Turn left from Soi Buakhao into this soi. You then walk for about 100m - 150m and then will find Cartier Boys on the left side of the soi.

llz
September 30th, 2007, 22:18
Or walk to Third Road and turn right here and then again right (should be shorter in my opinion)

September 30th, 2007, 23:46
are you talking about topman in soi vc

it does not make sense

is there a map I am very confused

llz
October 1st, 2007, 00:44
Hotman is a karaoke place with boys for girls (I think) in Soi Chayaphoon (linking Soi Buakhao and Third Road)

bing
October 1st, 2007, 03:06
At my age I'm confused a lot, but also at my age I dont realize it. so it is ok. I'll bet Traveler Jim will find Cartier on a map and publish the map. Then we can put this thread to bed.

lonelywombat
October 1st, 2007, 12:04
At my age I'm confused a lot, but also at my age I dont realize it. so it is ok. I'll bet Traveler Jim will find Cartier on a map and publish the map. Then we can put this thread to bed.

Here is a map of the area showing soi buakaow, runs between second and third road down the map

Can someone please indicate where exactly Cartiers is

http://www.thaiwaysmagazine.com/pattaya ... ttaya.html (http://www.thaiwaysmagazine.com/pattaya_map/pattaya_map_pattaya.html)

I might have another look at those boys before I leave

atri1666
October 1st, 2007, 15:43
On this map you can find it better

http://www.pattaya-club.com/citymap.htm

October 2nd, 2007, 03:25
The short one came on again with a plastic keyboard, lit up by batteries and with a tube to his mouth to blow air into.

He ran his cock up and down the keyboard then played happy birthday one finger[cock] .

Does he do requests? I have no idea why, but I'm convinced he's a very talented musician.... :bounce:

lonelywombat
October 2nd, 2007, 12:32

He ran his cock up and down the keyboard then played happy birthday one finger[cock] .

I have no idea why, but I'm convinced he's a very talented musician....

he made a cock up of his encore

lonelywombat
October 2nd, 2007, 12:49
For those who know where Cartier Bar is located. Could you suggest where to get off the baht bus on Second Soi. Seems it is a bit hard to fine, even if trying. Is it close to Honey Inn or Dania Inn. All the chat and I still have not seen any directions that would help me find it.... Taking a motor bike from Hotman may be the best direction I have seen so far.

It is a long walk from Sunee almost to Centre Road. The map atri1666 posted a link to, was very hard for me to read.

It does however give a very good guide as to where cartier is. If you look for the word porn- mobile on Soi Buakhao

opposite Soi Diana Inn that is I believe the correct soi. About 80 metres in towards third road

I went again last night to see the early show to see if that was better.

It was the go go boys own show and very amateurish it was. A little bit of accidental nudity but not exciting.

I watched the first 5 acts by the boys, then I sat through the fire eating show and left when the balloons were handed out.

Yes she/he was firing darts from his arse blowing tunes on his plastic whistle again and I had seen enough

There were about 20 asians for the 10.30 show

bing
October 2nd, 2007, 20:01
Wambat, Thanks for the update, think I will be able to find by taking Baht bus to Dania Inn and going down that Soi.

October 3rd, 2007, 02:35
Perhaps they could form a boy band, called Cartier Boys of course - trumpet, whistles, keyboards and bongo, woo hoo! Doubt theyтАЩd make it into the top 10 but the videos may be entertaining.. or not LOL

andrewcraig
October 9th, 2007, 12:42
Anybody been there ?
Two floor bar with gogo bar dancing downstairs until 1am, then boys getting dressed and moving to the upper floor into the disco until 5am.

This is the first thread on this topic I dont think there has been an answer
Will Maya be open in high season I used to enjoy that

October 9th, 2007, 19:55
Anybody been there ?

This is the first thread on this topic I dont think there has been an answer
Will Maya be open in high season I used to enjoy that

DonMuang was referring to Cartier Boys (the topic of this thread) - I don't know if your reference to Maya was related - and a quick run-through of the replies indicates that the following people have indeed answered the question, having visited this bar. From their reviews, you should be able to get a fair idea of what this bar offers.

Ilz
See his reply of 25 Oct 2006

Fatman
28 Nov 2006

Catawampuscat
12 Dec 2006

Sin City Queen
30 Aug 2007

Boxer
31 Aug 2007

Globalwanderer
31 Aug 2007

wz40afp
31 Aug 2007

naklua
29 Sep 2007

lonelywombat
30 Sep 2007

I too have too visited it too, early September 2007. Above-average dancing/show by Pattaya standards, but nothing to get too excited about. I would go back back though - the boys look reasonably delectable.