PDA

View Full Version : We at Monty's Encharted Hut Tonight.

Monty-old
October 23rd, 2006, 01:05
Had the pleasure of our one and only VVV.B Mr Sydney. Boy G, And as we All know him Bad BOY BILLY.
He is a live and well, And great Fun. No chicken dance, But he was up there Dancing to Thai music.
I will let Billy tell you what a fun time he had.

jinks
October 23rd, 2006, 01:47
I will let Billy tell you what a fun time he had.

What name will the :angel13: use ?

October 23rd, 2006, 02:47
http://upload4.postimage.org/1459906/logo.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/1459906/photo_hosting.html)

Monty Wrote :

No chicken dance, But he was up there Dancing to Thai music.

BILLY BAD BOY forgot ?

How to do the Chicken Dance!

1. Hold your hands in a "bye-bye" position, and pretend they are your beaks. "Chirp" your fingers four times (4 counts).

2. With your arms in "wing position" (hands tucked in armpits), flap your wings 4 times (4 counts).

3. Now "wiggle your tail feathers" down to the floor 4 times (4 counts).

4. Clap your hands 4 times (4 counts).

5. Repeat all of the movements above three more times, to complete the chorus.

Now that you know how, send this to teach
"The Chicken Dance" to BAD BILLY BOY!

http://upload4.postimage.org/1459982/chicken.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/1459982/photo_hosting.html)

October 23rd, 2006, 06:48
jeez, Im still trying to master the Makarena.

At least I got the Hokey-Pokey down pat.

A week and a half before I leave for Thailand and I'm still adding to my list...

waders for Bangkok
yellow "I support the King" t-shirt so the soldiers don't bother me
no socks and sandals at Jomtien Beach
cheeseburgers at Niddy's

and now Chicken Dance for Monty's.... :cheers:

October 23rd, 2006, 10:20
a superb effort in promoting Enchanted Hut by using BB Billy..

October 23rd, 2006, 10:26
Well, so bare backing billy is back in pattaya. I find it disturbing that people so involved in aids prevention would tolerate someone so vocal about is barebacking preference. Not to mention the business bashing he does. I guess it is true the almighty dollar does talk.

October 23rd, 2006, 11:34
Well, so bare backing billy is back in pattaya. I find it disturbing that people so involved in aids prevention would tolerate someone so vocal about is barebacking preference. Not to mention the business bashing he does. I guess it is true the almighty dollar does talk.

And Pearl's a screamer! Not that it helps her at all, the last time, they thought it was the fire alarm, they bundled her into a mattress and threw her out the seventh floor window. What a mess, there were sequins and whale-bone scattered for miles. Still at least she wasn't plying her trade on the as yet unbuilt penthouse of ocean 1 towers, it could have been worse.

October 23rd, 2006, 14:41
And Pearl's a screamer! Not that it helps her at all, the last time, they thought it was the fire alarm. They bundled her into a mattress and threw her out the seventh floor window. What a mess, there were sequins and whale-bone scattered for miles.

Don't forget the feathers!... For over an hour it was believed BBB had offed herself! (So no one came to her rescue.) Pearl's the LMTU of Ocean 1, don't you know.

Did Pearl ever tell you about the time she eloped with a card-board-stand-up-ad-photo of a bottle of Bombay Gin? She didn't have her contacts in and thought, because of the loveky blue suit and lace cap, it was a soliciter--And her last pimp, Two-dollar-Tops Willy--had run off with a one-legged he-hooker from Hat Yai to join a three-legged race practicing (But not getting it right.) Scientology in a bat-cave under Chiang Rai--And poor Pearl had been reduced to shacking up with an inverted bar stool ... rather like the time she slipped off the milking-stool, landed under the cow--And thought, for one sublime moment, she was Snow White being gang raped by Dopey, Doc, Daffy & Dork!
(I wonder what became of Bossy?)

October 23rd, 2006, 14:46
Im sure i spotted 2 chicken dancers at the Bondi this morning!

October 23rd, 2006, 16:53
Did Pearl ever tell you about the time she eloped with a card-board-stand-up-ad-photo of a bottle of Bombay Gin?

:bounce: It's like being tickled untill you shoot your load or wet yourself, I forget which is nicer or comes first :cheers: :albino: :cheers: :cat: :colors: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: brushteeth :happy6: :happy6: :toothy8:

October 23rd, 2006, 18:19
I too am concerned about Monty thinking that having somone who likes barebacking in Thailand a good advert for his food hall.
The times ive read about his boasts of barebacking on this board are numerous. Monty are you a bloody fool or what!! How will people take your fund raising efforts if on one hand your laughing and having a good time with a vile person who cant think a lot about HIV/AIDS.

October 23rd, 2006, 18:24
Hey, Donny. How are you enjoying "Jomptien"? Spending some quality time with Sing Lofty Sing, Jollyjaktar, and your other hydra identities?

Smiles
October 23rd, 2006, 18:52
" ... A week and a half before I leave for Thailand and I'm still adding to my list...

no socks and sandals at Jomtien Beach ... "
Or anywhere, buster. :cherry:

Cheers ...

Monty-old
October 24th, 2006, 09:11
I have known Bill for about 3 years.
On the net he is a troll, and love to stir you all up.
I have quizzed boys the he has been with, and all tell me that they Do have safe sex,and say he is a nice farlang.
And I know he does support Take Care, G.A.P. And Heartt 2000.
Take all he wrights with a grain of salt.
Bad Boy Billy Is a Pussy Cat.
A big one at that.

Aunty
October 24th, 2006, 09:58
I have quizzed boys the he has been with, and all tell me that they Do have safe sex

Oh gawd. I do hope you were suitably attired when you got into that with the boys, e.g., wearing disposable gloves, a gown, and protective booties?

October 24th, 2006, 12:20
Monty :"I have quizzed the boys he has been with "..is this how he gets his kicks ?? :cyclopsani:

"didn't have her contacts in and thought, because of the loveky blue suit and lace cap, it was a soliciter--"..I thought it was a sailor dear, not a solicitor. I do have some standards. A lawyer ?..phurlease.

October 24th, 2006, 12:42
Bad Boy Billy Is a Pussy Cat.
A big one at that.And, a short one at that, huh? A vvvshort one?

bigben
October 24th, 2006, 15:24
I wonтАЩt even ask how you know all the boys he has had sexual relationships withтАж.. But the funny part is asking if they practice safe sex.

99% wouldnтАЩt be able to explain/understand the word (practice) and we all know they would never lie about such things as using condoms.

Asking Thai boys if they make farangs wear condoms is like asking Thai boys if they always wear their helmets when riding a motorbike. They will answer yes if that is what they think you want to hear.

After all, we know that Buddha protects us from all bad things. Like HIV and motorbike accidents.

I agree with some of the above posts about it bringing one's creditability into question concerning fund raisers and HIV awareness.

Promoting unsafe sex for profit is unacceptable in my humble opinion.

October 24th, 2006, 18:30
I know a lot of thai boys and asking them if they had bareback with someone is like asking them how many farang are sending them money. They would never admit to it.. They would say however if he was a good or bad or cheap farang. A man is only as good as his words and one has to take BBB at his word. As much as I respect Monty I can not understand his accepting such bareback talking from his guest.

Smiles
October 24th, 2006, 19:25
" ... I have known Bill for about 3 years. On the net he is a troll, and love to stir you all up.... "
Well Monty, glad you said that, because that is almost a perfect definition of a message board troll: loves stirring for the sake of stirring, yet contributes nothing of substance and has no interest in anything of substance. If there was "another side" of BBB on the Board which showed it's face once in awhile I could understand the stirring up.
But to be that alone ~ with no discernable redeeming features ~ is just a troll.

Anyway, glad you two are having a ball. Just how fat is he?

IMHO only

Cheers ...

Monty-old
October 25th, 2006, 02:43
I personally have spent over 500,000bht in the last 12 months on safe sex projects, G.A.P and other charities in Pattaya.
How much have you put in.
I never said ALL boys , just the all the Boys that I know that have been with Billy and some do lie, as Do Farlang.
But the one thing I do know is if you talk to Thais about safe sex , and give them free condoms.
We just might save a life or two.
We do not live in a perfect world. And it devastating to know a person that is dieing of H.I.V A.I.D.S
If you wish to find out come and run the care house for a month or so.
but i can tell you we at G.A.P have only lost one person since we started.
And may I add that money or bht is not all they need.
Care and help to get well, and to find a job.
It is called a Quality OF LIFE, with dignity, Thats what I try to give them.

I will not respond to any other postings on this matter .
enough has been said. do something to help or shut the Fuck UP