PDA

View Full Version : Tennis

October 22nd, 2006, 18:18
I am going to be in Pattaya for 8 months each year and I am looking for somebody to play tennis with. It does not matter what nationality and I include Thai in that. If anybody is interested please get in contact.

Thanks

Richard from England

October 23rd, 2006, 12:58
I am going to be in Pattaya for 8 months each year and I am looking for somebody to play tennis with. It does not matter what nationality and I include Thai in that. If anybody is interested please get in contact.

Thanks

Richard from England

What a pity Richard, that I wont be there, couldn't you go to Chiang Mai instead? I am sure the tennis will be every bit as good. Lucks with finding a foursome, I don't think it will too difficult, what about Hominturd and Dick, Aunty may be persuaded though she is still working on her backhand. If you need an umpire fatman41 is your man.

October 23rd, 2006, 13:03
It does not matter what nationality and I include Thai in that.

How magnanimous of you.

October 23rd, 2006, 13:15
It does not matter what nationality and I include Thai in that.

How magnanimous of you.

Just what I was thinking? Are Pakistanis also included? Engrish cunt.

October 24th, 2006, 01:56
I have to eat a great wadge of humble pie. It was never my intention to offend anybody. That is the last thing I would do.
I just put the message in a very cack handed way.

Brad the Impala
October 24th, 2006, 05:14
Good for you riccol, I hope that you find your partner, and get someone to play tennis with you too. There are a few posters here who need to get their balls knocked about. Hopefully you will receive some suggestions by PM.

October 24th, 2006, 09:09
I think your message was just cack, full stop. Fuckfoot! Though your humble pie was delicious, I think there must be something wrong with me, I just cant stop eating, maybe a growth spurt coming on.

Aunty
October 24th, 2006, 09:49
I think your message was just cack, full stop. Fuckfoot! Though your humble pie was delicious, I think there must be something wrong with me, I just cant stop eating, maybe a growth spurt coming on.

Oh come along Cedric, I think you can afford to be a little more gracious than that! Everybody should be allowed at least one cock up (certainly I would prefer more) but the guy did apologise.

By the way, I think 'Dick' and 'Hominturd' is the same thing. But you are right, my backstroke does need a bit of work. My forward-stroke on the other hand is perfect. And there are many young men who can attest to that!

Smiles
October 24th, 2006, 10:31
" ... I think your message was just cack, full stop. Fuckfoot! Though your humble pie was delicious, I think there must be something wrong with me, I just cant stop eating, maybe a growth spurt coming on ... "
It's messages like this one above ... from idiots like Cedric ... to new members posting their first message ... that drive new members away from the Board for good.

Cheers ....

October 24th, 2006, 11:44
It's messages like this one above ... from idiots like Cedric ... to new members posting their first message ... that drive new members away from the Board for good.
Cheers ....

I am sure Riccol is a good sport and read between the lines, er Smiles. But for those like Smiles who dont play tennis. I will explain for them....

I think your message was just cack, full stop. Fuckfoot! Though your humble pie was delicious, I think there must be something wrong with me, I just cant stop eating, maybe a growth spurt coming on ... "
Read
Yes what a cacky mistake, you must admit it was in the worst taste, did you in fact mean, Thais especially welcome? I fucking hope so, look forward to some clarity. Thanks anyway for your slice of humble pie, can I have seconds.
Cedric

October 24th, 2006, 23:17
Yes I would like to meet some Thais to play tennis but as I said I just would like to find somebody who likes to play.

October 26th, 2006, 08:16
Yes I would like to meet some Thais to play tennis but as I said I just would like to find somebody who likes to play.
We are humbly grateful, and like to play......sir.

http://upload4.postimage.org/1489213/resizephp.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/1489213/photo_hosting.html)