PDA

View Full Version : Saturday night/ Babs to Twlight

TrongpaiExpat
October 22nd, 2006, 15:41
Every Saturday and Wednesday Babylon has been show night but for some reason last night there was no show. I suspect the Thais knew this as the place was short on Asians. In fact it was a Frigin Farang Fest. Farangs a-foot all over from a few young surfer dudes to a gaggle of geasers and everything in between.

I wondered if the increase in farangs is a sign that the low season is over or too far from pay day or Thai-Chinese observance of the Vegetarian festival--I think abstinence is involved with not eating meat?

Halloween night there's a foam party and that should both attract the Asians and frighten off the farangs.

The old Freeman troupe has been performing but on one Wednesday there was a new troupe. They were dressed as ladies but not your typical breast implanted hormonal katooies. There were good looking boys too, dressed as boys. One even sang with a real microphone, not lip-syncing, that's novel.

I made a quick exit from Babylon and wondered over to soi Twilight. The BBB Group bars were allowing several promotional stands to set up on the street selling sports drinks and health supplements. I watched from Dick's as several chain smoked cigarettes as they were promoting health via a pill bottle.

What's next, commercials between the sex acts? We interrupt this fucking show for a word from our sponsor........

Brad the Impala
October 22nd, 2006, 15:51
Perhaps the Thai's and Asians were spending the weekend at The Nation party in Phuket?

October 22nd, 2006, 22:51
What's next, commercials between the sex acts? We interrupt this fucking show for a word from our sponsor........And the announcement should also include a thanks to Monty's fundraiser for providing the condoms and lube because, as we know, the boys will never go and buy their own