PDA

View Full Version : Why I love Islam

October 20th, 2006, 07:50
At least women are kept in their place http://upload4.postimage.org/1436318/_42219232_aishahpa203.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/1436318/photo_hosting.html)

October 20th, 2006, 13:57
This latest trend to dispense with the eye grill is so vulgar. It removes the mystery and innocents ,turning perfectly normal buggers into potential breeders.

October 21st, 2006, 09:18
What I always ask is "are you sure that's a woman behind all that?"

October 21st, 2006, 18:34

Right on. What appears to be breasts covered in flowing robes could well be sticks of dynamite !!!

October 22nd, 2006, 16:24

Right on. What appears to be breasts covered in flowing robes could well be sticks of dynamite !!!

One stick, anyway.

Halloween is coming, girls. I think I'll go as a muslim drag queen.

October 22nd, 2006, 18:28
I think I'll go as a muslim drag queen.

Maybe then you'll get a date.

October 23rd, 2006, 14:14
I think I'll go as a muslim drag queen.

Maybe then you'll get a date.

As in: "The Arabs sat under a palm tree...eating their dates"?

October 23rd, 2006, 14:38
I've seen a pudding referred to as a Sticky Date Pudding - it always sounds ever so slightly obscene

October 24th, 2006, 08:59
I love a warm sticky date pudding with hot custard, just like boarding school. Arabs dont eat their dates they savour them, nibbling the skin off first, then lick the sweet flesh until there is nothing left but a hard stone. Though they generally prefer the ones that are hard already. Me too, a nice tough bite too them.

Aunty
October 24th, 2006, 10:05
I love a warm sticky date pudding with hot custard, just like boarding school. Arabs dont eat their dates they savour them, nibbling the skin off first, then lick the sweet flesh until there is nothing left but a hard stone. Though they generally prefer the ones that are hard already. Me too, a nice tough bite too them.

Sounds perfectly indecent to me. I like it!

Of course I was rather hoping a warm sticky date pudding with hot custard was a euphemism for a hot date with a delicious Arab boy.