PDA

View Full Version : More (oh no, not MORE!) on socks with sandals ...

Smiles
October 20th, 2006, 02:57
A website dedicated to SANDALS-cum-SOCKS (http://www.sandalandsoxer.co.uk/home.htm) :cheers:

Naturally, this site originates from England. This could be jinks readying for his next trip to Majorca (along with half the population of Basingstoke), but of course not 100% sure:

http://www.photodump.com/direct/sawatdee/sandalssocks.jpg

Cheers ...

This post dedicated to 'Piston'.

MORE?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/Images/kiltedbiker.jpg

THE DREADED SOCK-WEDGIE!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/Images/wedgie.jpg

piston10
October 20th, 2006, 07:05
This is the first time anyone has ever dedicated a post to me and I'm thrilled. You know where my real interests lie and what the quickest route to a girl's heart is.

What a find that website is! Unfair, bigotted, evangelical, fundamentalist, prejudiced, tendentiously selective, absolutist, but nevertheless a rap round the ankles for all non-believers, a terrible warning for the the individual who thinks he knows better than the fashion police, a reprimand to us all, blah blah.

Actually, my wretched dial-up connection wouldn't download more than about a third of the photos,so I will only comment on the three you attached to the post.

No. 1, the old guy in white shorts, bending over, is a special case. He is clearly not wearing socks, but medical stockings sold to the elderly in the UK by a company called Cosyfeet. They are tighter round the ankles than round the calves, in order to promote blood circulation in the legs of those with circulatory problems or who are forcedly very sedentary. They also support varicose veins, and are recommended to long-haul travellers as a way of preventing Deep Vein Thrombosis. Yip, you're right - I have a pair. Wear them twice a year (after two taking aspirin in the previous two days) - but have not yet been seen wearing them on Suriwong or Jomtien. So, a photo to be viewed with charity.

No. 2, madam on a motorbike. This draws no blood with me, because I did not know about the existence of pointed sandals, and, since most of the kilt wearers I am intimate with are members of Scottish regiments, I was quite unaware kilts were being worn so short these days. The sort of mistake I could never make. However, in fairness, I imagine she gets quite a lot of what she wants, and she has certainly worked on that waist-line - or is wearing a corset?

No. 3, the dreaded sock-wedgie. Well, this is no warning to me. If those slim, tanned legs continue upwards and deliver what they seem to promise, I, for one, won't care a tinker's cuss about the (rather uncomfortable-looking) combination of sports socks and flip-flops.

There are some terrible sights on the site, but my withers are unrung. All the guys who look awful would look awful if you couldn't even see their feet; and there are some very couth-looking fellows I'd be only to happy to have a coffee with. Interesting that the youngsters all look fine, isn't it? - but they always do.

No, Smiles, if I'm to be beaten into submission you'll have to find stronger stuff than this. (And you nearly converted me last time round!)

Be interesting to see whether this dialogue remains a duologue, won't it?

Cheers.[/i]

manfarang-old
October 20th, 2006, 10:41
The "sock wedgie" is actually the Japanese tabi, socks that one wears with geta or sori sandals.

October 20th, 2006, 13:51
Medical stockings, those could take off in a big way. I hope some eager little local executive in the back-room of Boonsart Trading is reading this, while doing his homework of course.
Sexy and practical, the 2 piece in matching colour will defiantly sell like hot cakes, especially the one with the stylish incontinence vent on the side, this doubles as an elegant little pocket when not in use.

October 20th, 2006, 16:06
A website dedicated to SANDALS-cum-SOCKS[/url]

Cum-socks? Is there a market for those? If so, I'm rich! :bounce: