PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy a western style cowboy shirt

Doug
October 19th, 2006, 18:05
Hi Guys
My Thai friend would like a cowboy shirt to go with his new jeans. He's a Pattaya guy but he doesn't know of a store that might sell them. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

October 20th, 2006, 15:31
Hi Guys
My Thai friend would like a cowboy shirt to go with his new jeans. He's a Pattaya guy but he doesn't know of a store that might sell them. Any suggestions? Thanks.

If you can't bring one from home, I'm sure, given one to copy or a photo, one of the tailors could make one--One that would fit and your friend could choose the material, etc.
Best, easiest, idea: stop in a tailor shop(s) and ask if you can look at catalogs: they usually have several catalogs from mail order companies in Europe &\or the US, I remember seeing cowboy togs in a few of them.
(Just don't mention the hat!)

October 20th, 2006, 18:49
a western style cowboy ? :bounce:

October 20th, 2006, 19:28
Where can one buy a western style cowboy?

Cruise Hollywood Boulevard. If you can't dig one up there; try Forest Lawn Cemetery.

Alternative: A Thai Cowboy. Attend a water buffalo race--And hope someone doesn't throw a saddle on you. Off one of the riders. supply your own rope. (bridle.)

If you aren't too picky; Off a dancer from Wild West Bar?

Last resort: Trigger has been stuffed and was, perhaps still is, for sale.
Whether the stuffing process included the part you are most interested in (I thought a dangling preposition would be appropriate here.), you only need inquire.

Always glad to help!
That'll be forty baht, please.
Okay, PM me an IOU.

October 20th, 2006, 20:16
I know where you can buy a western cow and it won't cost the earth either, Madame Pearls house of bovine delights, in Oceanic Towers!
For the shirt I guess Replay if you have the money or MBK if you haven't

Aunty
October 21st, 2006, 04:05
I know where you can buy a western cow and it won't cost the earth either, Madame Pearls house of bovine delights, in Oceanic Towers!

Does she put on a milking show?

Doug
October 21st, 2006, 22:17
To the person who recommended the entrance are of Carrefour...Thanks. I didn't find one there but found a rack of cowboy shirts in their men's wear. It was slim cut and quite form fitting. Noi was extactic over it.

Monty-old
October 22nd, 2006, 01:56
The Spurs and Strups, Whips, Chaps & Hats & things, not to mention the sheriff badge.
They are all in my closet.
I Love Cow BOYS