PDA

View Full Version : Prominent member Caught in the Act!

October 19th, 2006, 15:02
I finally visited Krazy Dragon on Sunee and what a night that was! You people are so mean for not persuading me to go before. I thought all the talk of cock waving was just gossip lol.

I know now what it might feel like to be on the end of a police baton charge! Was very pleasant indeed.

Not many customers in but i did spot a strange sight in the far corner of the bar. A gaggle (herd/possee/ throng?) of semi naked thai guys writhing around in quite a heap with a farang underneath exploring all sorts of orifices and tickling many tonsils. he must have a large endowment to attract all the most handsome artistes at one time!

After a few minutes the farang extracted himself from his mass pleasuring and approached me warily with the words " are you oogleman?"

I was outed! I confessed immediately.

Turns out the farang was a handsome young regular poster from sawatdee forum and we had a nice long chat over drinks and molestations by the stage guys. What a nice man he was! gave me somegood tips and advice - if hes reading this will be heading down that area again tonight!

October 19th, 2006, 15:24
Also - when i told them my name was Edith Pearl Cedric they all prostrated themselves!

October 19th, 2006, 15:28
handsome young

How many drinks had you had?

October 19th, 2006, 16:18
I only hope you did me justice at least, and went for that cheese burger at Niddy's, any evidence yet Oogle?
Was the Cedric part just to hook em, and the others to give you time to think?

October 19th, 2006, 16:23
"a handsome young regular poster"

October 19th, 2006, 18:22
I only hope you did me justice at least, and went for that cheese burger at Niddy's, any evidence yet Oogle?
Was the Cedric part just to hook em, and the others to give you time to think?

I got the Niddys pics! just gotta resize them etc & upload.

And yes i did you justice - handsome tips and a promise of something special tonight! trouble is i fell off me moped today and got a lovely burn on my leg - might be a case of lying back and thinking of England!

October 19th, 2006, 18:24
"a handsome young regular poster"

I`ve met 6 from here so far - all looking pretty fit and handsome!

(only 2 of them know they met me lol)

allieb
October 20th, 2006, 10:17
I finally visited Krazy Dragon on Sunee and what a night that was! You people are so mean for not persuading me to go before. I thought all the talk of cock waving was just gossip lol.

After a few minutes the farang extracted himself from his mass pleasuring and approached me warily with the words " are you oogleman?"

I was outed! I confessed immediately.

Turns out the farang was a handsome young regular poster from sawatdee forum and we had a nice long chat over drinks and molestations by the stage guys. What a nice man he was! gave me somegood tips and advice - if hes reading this will be heading down that area again tonight!

Oogleman

You are very kind calling me handsome and young. I'm usually only called that by boys who have had a big tip. We did have a good time that night didn't we? I'm In Bangkok until Monday but you bet I'll be back there on Monday night. Your account of that evening was very tame. I didn't think I could get so many cocks in my mouth at the same time.

October 20th, 2006, 11:59
[quote="Oogleman" Trouble is i fell off me moped today and got a lovely burn on my leg - might be a case of lying back and thinking of England![/quote]

Thats terrible news Oogle, it makes me flinch just hearing it, I hope it's feeling a little less sore today.
Please at the risk of me sounding like yer mum, wear thick new jeans when riding your moped in the future, and a leather jacket. This kind of thing is so common with visitors, especially in their first week, it takes time to get used to the local driving styles and knowing where you are going, without having to take your eyes off the road, you are lucky not to end up in hospital. Ouch!!!! Man!

I took a German tourist to hospital after he fell off his moped on his second day, he wasn't even wearing a T shirt, the poor man, he was covered in the most horrible abrasions and cuts just all over, one big bloody mess, full of bits of stone and grass where he fell. Luckily he was wearing a crash helmet and nothing was broken, but he even got a bloody nose. I really recommend people wear as much protective clothing as possible, but a pair of strong thick jeans and a jacket of some sorts is a minimum. Even at slow speeds being thrown off or toppling over on a bike can be very very sore on bare legs and arms. Gloves are also useful,because quite often when you fall you reach out with your hands and they can end up in a very sorry state, like sliding across sandpaper.

October 20th, 2006, 15:09
Also - when i told them my name was Edith Pearl Cedric they all prostrated themselves!

Chedlick, maybe. Pearl...Never! She's too well known...make that: infamous--And I really don't believe you told them you were me.
If you had done--And they had believed you--they would have prostated themselves :bootyshake: : the full, full-wai position!

October 20th, 2006, 17:46
Trouble is i fell off me moped today and got a lovely burn on my leg - might be a case of lying back and thinking of England!

Thats terrible news Oogle, it makes me flinch just hearing it, I hope it's feeling a little less sore today.
Please at the risk of me sounding like yer mum, wear thick new jeans when riding your moped in the future, and a leather jacket. This kind of thing is so common with visitors, especially in their first week, it takes time to get used to the local driving styles and knowing where you are going, without having to take your eyes off the road, you are lucky not to end up in hospital. Ouch!!!! Man!

I took a German tourist to hospital after he fell off his moped on his second day, he wasn't even wearing a T shirt, the poor man, he was covered in the most horrible abrasions and cuts just all over, one big bloody mess, full of bits of stone and grass where he fell. Luckily he was wearing a crash helmet and nothing was broken, but he even got a bloody nose. I really recommend people wear as much protective clothing as possible, but a pair of strong thick jeans and a jacket of some sorts is a minimum. Even at slow speeds being thrown off or toppling over on a bike can be very very sore on bare legs and arms. Gloves are also useful,because quite often when you fall you reach out with your hands and they can end up in a very sorry state, like sliding across sandpaper.

Bloody leg is killing me - went to a local doc after the cream the pharmacy gave me made it worse.

Had it saline washed / shaved/ washed again /iodined /washed again then all the dead skin was gently removed by a nice doc with tons of swabs.
Washed again and some horrible looking cream applied - then a plastic skin type thing applied. A weeks antibiotics and painkillers.

All for 700 baht - simply amazing price for such great service.

I gotta go back tonight to have the plastic covering re-applied and another clean out. If you hear any screams you know who it is lol

Hot or not - jeans on moped for sure from now on!

alieb - will be good to see you again soon!!

(p.s - how can u fit so many in your mouth at same time - i been doing stretching excerises - still cant manage more than 2!)

October 20th, 2006, 17:50

Chedlick, maybe. Pearl...Never! She's too well known...make that: infamous--And I really don't believe you told them you were me.
If you had done--And they had believed you--they would have prostated themselves :bootyshake: : the full, full-wai position!

they offered that and a lot more once i told them Edith was a member of some repute!