PDA

View Full Version : We're Back!

elephantspike
October 19th, 2006, 02:56
OK, the latest SNAFU has been resolved. I had paid my domain renewal fee on time the other day for the coming year, and somehow that information didn't register with the server, so for a day or so the domain forwarded to one of those domain-available-for-purchase pages. I contacted the web-host and resolved the matter. We are good, domain-wise for another year now (Happy 1st birthday to sawatdee-gay-thailand.com!!)

Thanks to those of you who contacted me to alert me to the problem and offer help, and my apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

October 19th, 2006, 03:07
Phew! Glad to have you back.

jinks
October 19th, 2006, 03:26
Happy Birthday to US :compress:

Aunty
October 19th, 2006, 03:32
Happy Birthday! The blow jobs are on Pearl! :drunken:

Brad the Impala
October 19th, 2006, 04:04
Dear Es you cetrainly keep us on the edge, although it sounds like it was out of your control this time. But I am pleased that we can continue.

But Aunty dear, we have to solve the question of your immaculate perception, when you were the only one in the world able to access this site!

October 19th, 2006, 04:49
Happy birthday !

http://upload4.postimage.org/1426843/11876_pd201957full.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/1426843/photo_hosting.html)

Thanks Elephantspike for all the work you have done in the last year.

I am happy to see SF is back before i getting straight . :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Smiles
October 19th, 2006, 07:07
Good grief ... the happenings on Sawatdee are akin to coitus interruptus. Less wet though.

Actually, I'm starting to get into this . . . a Board with a schizoid heart & soul, with an Owner who goes through the ups and downs of life with an eyeball-rolling unpredictabilty which grows on one ( now that I think about it :bounce: ).

I'll take this madhouse any old day!

Cheers ElephantSpike ... (bastard!!!) :cheers:

Aunty
October 19th, 2006, 07:20
Dear Es you cetrainly keep us on the edge, although it sounds like it was out of your control this time. But I am pleased that we can continue.

But Aunty dear, we have to solve the question of your immaculate perception, when you were the only one in the world able to access this site!

I know! It must have been my shinning benevolence radiating forth! Don't forget I am a fairy!

October 19th, 2006, 08:05
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Whew, glad things got resolved.

A big thank you ES for all the effort (and grief and scorn) you endure to give us crazies a place to play.

bing
October 19th, 2006, 09:12
Wow, I thought I was going into wihtdrawal systems, till I found the board is back up,,, Good.

October 19th, 2006, 16:17
what an enormous relief ..I've been lying down in a darkened room quiet overcome with grief.

call around for your b/j any day Aunty, I'm sharpening my teeth.

October 20th, 2006, 15:52
what an enormous relief ..I've been lying down in a darkened room quiet overcome with grief.
Covered only by a thin boy.

call around for your b/j any day Aunty, I'm sharpening my teeth.
Sharpening with a Little Bastard File!
To set the record straight (Can I say that word?) She's had a glory hole installed in the foyer...To keep the rif-raf at arm's length--And away from the gin--But, in your case; expect a well-sharpened beaver-trap to be waiting behind Old Glory.