PDA

View Full Version : Krazy Dragon - Pattaya

bucknaway
October 15th, 2006, 10:14
I went to Krazy Dragon last night (Saturday night). and I must admit that the place is a lot of fun. I purchased a drink for a host and a dancer along with myself. I also offed a dancer... I don't know why I did that... I had just got done having sex with a internet friend before I came to Krazy Dragon.

Well.... When the check came it was about 500 WOW!! I was expecting it to be more than double that....

I will go back again tonight... and tomorrow... :compress:

Aunty
October 15th, 2006, 11:29
Slut.

TrongpaiExpat
October 15th, 2006, 13:57
I liked the Crazy Dragon on my last visit to Pattaya a few months ago but , I was there a few days ago and did not have a good time. I found the boys too rough and agressive. The boys rotate on the tables too quick and I ran out of 20's in a very short time. The waiter got annoying too but I had to leave when three very loud and obnoxious middle aged Brits sat down on the table next to me and one of them had a small whip and was trying to hit the boys.

bing
October 15th, 2006, 22:27
I have not been to Krazy Dargon since my last trip in Sept., I also found the place a delight. Since I went several times, the boy I liked kept an eye out for me and made a beeline for me, guess he liked the tips if left with him, but i like to think he somewhat enjoyed being with me a little too. I will admit when I gathered 3 guys around me with all the wandering hands it was a bit much. I do go out in Ft. Lauderdale,and New York and spend more and don't have half the good times that Pattaya offers. Best wishes to all who visit the Crazy Dragon.

allieb
October 16th, 2006, 02:05
Bucknaway. On Your recommendation I went there tonight (Sunday). The boys are real bad and when I say bad I mean GOOD.

TrongpaiExpat found them too rough, but as I have always said. I never travel first class because the kind of boys I wanna fuck are always in Economy

bucknaway
October 16th, 2006, 09:00
I went there again with a guy I met from the beach. The guys were even more friendly the 2nd time around. I also went to see the Throbb show and I found myself un-entertained and bored. I think I may start wandering Sunee for fun and guys.

I may go back to Krazy Dragon again tonight. I want to see a-bomb also but it is not a must see....

October 20th, 2006, 13:10
It never really feels like you are back in Pattaya until you have had a few dicks swinging in your face at the Krazy Dragon :)

Must say it was nice to be back there and see some old 'friends', to catch up on who has left and who is new. A few of the boys there are very good company (not sure about sex as I have never offed) but very easy to chat too and very friendly in the bar.

Lots of new guys there when I went the other night (some a little more facially challenged than the last time I was in) and one who had those pearl/stone things inserted into his cock skin. I have seen guys with one or two pearls before but he had four or five, all fully movable .... bewitching! Also happy to see some very gorgeous looking regular (old timers) guys, including one who is always quick to flash and chat and is never pushy. I am always amazed at how ready these guys are to entertain, even the ones like my friend who has a girlfriend of eight years standing.

If you find the guys pushy, just have a word with one guy (dancer or host) and tell him you want to just have a looksee, or a drink or a chat with the guys you want. If you let one dancer/host know what it is you want from your time in the bar, he will quickly wave away the boys who are too pushy or get them to do whatever it is you want.

Still the friendliest and funnest place in Pattaya