PDA

View Full Version : Rimming. Are Thai guys into it ... ?

Smiles
October 15th, 2006, 09:43
Just recently I spent an hour ( or so :blackeye: ) perusing the "Profiles" section of the GayThailand website ( http://www.gaythailand.com/ ).

After taking some extra trouble and energy to avoid ~ like a plague ~ the many profiles (and ghastly photos!) of the thousand-and-one farang "looking for ..." ads (the 'tease' photos are tiny), I managed to cruise through a hundred or so profiles of Asian guys. The large majority are Thai, but there are some Filipino and Chinese guys hanging around the edges. No Japanese though that I could find.
(To see the full profiles one has to be registered and logged in.)

Looking through the Asian guys one item struck me . . . . by the looks of it most Thai guys (who have their profiles on GayThailand) say they either "never!!" indulge in rimming in any way, or are "passive" towards rimming . . . i.e. accepting of tongue, but loathe to give it.

How does this square with your experience? Do you think this anal shyness extends to GoGo boys for hire? Or do you think the guys who place profiles in such places represent a abnormally conservative subset, sexually-adventurously speaking?

I think we would all agree here (knowing you are all in favour of the-more-rimming-the-better) that an Asian's hairless and hungry ass is an object of desire which can rarely be denied. But perhaps Asian guys do not think the same way about us or each other vis-a-vis le gourmet du derriere. ( "Us" I can understand ... but "each other"??? ).

Sorry ... forgot to include the obligatory "Not Sure" option. If you don't know what 'rimming' is . . . sign in below with a 'not sure' admission. Promise not to laugh :clown:

Cheers ....

October 15th, 2006, 09:54
... some boys will rim in certain circumstances, some will jump right in and rim without prompting, some will decide they'd like to try after being rimmed, but most boys won't rim, ever. Having said that, I think the same is true of boys everywehere, not just Thailand or even Asia. I was pleasantly surprised recently on having a second (or was it third?) go-round with a bar boy to find that he would rim when the other boy with us also started to rim. You can't tell what's going to happen, in my experience. The best boy rimmer I ever encountered was a Japanese prostitute who had learnt his job in the boy brothels of Japan (don't get too excited, guys, they're usually available only to Japanese)

Aunty
October 15th, 2006, 11:23
I think we would all agree here (knowing you are all in favour of the-more-rimming-the-better)....................

How dare you presume that I would engage in such a disgusting act of unadulterated depravity, and on a regular basis too! Outrageous!!
(Ethel, shut up!)

However, my friends tell me that while the Chinese are instinctive rimmers, the Thai, in their experience, are not. In fact just recently one of my closet personal friends told me that when he was about to rim his young Thai companion's perfectly presented rose bud, the young man protested quite strongly and wouldn't allow it.

Pearl's very experienced at rimming. She can even tell you what you ate for yesterday's lunch.

October 15th, 2006, 11:32
blech!
:pottytrain2: :sad1: :pukeright:

October 15th, 2006, 12:48
How dare you presume that I would engage in such a disgusting act of unadulterated depravity, and on a regular basis too! Outrageous!!
(Ethel, shut up!)

Who's Ethel?

However, my friends tell me that while the Chinese are instinctive rimmers, the Thai, in their experience, are not. In fact just recently one of my closet personal friends told me that when he was about to rim his young Thai companion's perfectly presented rose bud, the young man protested quite strongly and wouldn't allow it.

The Chinese are known for a very 'eclectic' diet. However; if you can't lick it...fuck it!

Pearl's very experienced at rimming. She can even tell you what you ate for yesterday's lunch.

That is, as is the object of the excercise in question, a dirty crack and should be wiped out! After all, I just had fried calamari for lunch! With enough lemon it might even fool Pearl...but I doubt it: wrong 'breading'.

October 15th, 2006, 16:05
is , what are the lads into in Wullington N.Z.?

(does this thread have to be so close to Teepee's portaloo thread??? :geek: )

Brad the Impala
October 15th, 2006, 16:38
We once had a truck driver who was a most enthusiastic rimmer, but wouldn't suck cock.

October 15th, 2006, 17:38
its a bit like money in my experience - they love to take but not to give!

Aunty
October 15th, 2006, 18:55
is , what are the lads into in Wullington N.Z.?

(does this thread have to be so close to Teepee's portaloo thread??? :geek: )

I'll let you find that one out on your own! But a full report, with colour drawings, will be expected!

Impulse
October 15th, 2006, 20:59
Not trying to rain on the parade,but dont you think rimming is a bit dangerous healthwise? Even with the hep A and B vaccines,there is also hep c,d and e and many more not yet discovered viruses.Also many nasty parasites.And hepatitis is rather common in Thailand.Hep C is a bloodborn virus but if the boy had blood in his stools,this could be a path to infection.Just saying... :idea:

October 15th, 2006, 22:52
Not trying to rain on the parade,but dont you think rimming is a bit dangerous healthwise?You're obviously of the same school of safe sex thinking of a Malaysian businessman who insisted we both wore condoms while masturbating ourselves

October 15th, 2006, 23:06
You're obviously of the same school of safe sex thinking of a Malaysian businessman who insisted we both wore condoms while masturbating ourselves

That's funny, I thought that I was the only one who had experienced a situation like that. Quite bizarre. A long time boyfriend in the UK insisted on condoms for both of us - he had a real phobia about sperm.
I wonder how prevalent that sort of situation is?

October 16th, 2006, 00:05
my b/f won't hold hands with me unless we're wearing rubber gloves.

October 16th, 2006, 05:23
When I choose a boy I always try to have in mind what he will be like for rimming. I have never had one yet who refused, but many, if offed for a few days were then presenting their holes for my tongue without any prompting or effort. For my part I don't ask them to rim me. What young 20ish Thai lad would willingly (and maybe longingly) want to rim a fat old farangs arse? When I was 20 I know I wouldn't. Unfortunately, in that department we, unlike fine old wine, don't improve with age. And as for some fat (very) old farangs I've seen hanging around I think a Thai boy should factor danger money into his fee if asked to rim. He could disappear if the farang took fright and clenched his buttocks mid lick.

Aunty
October 16th, 2006, 06:12
I can see the DVD now. 'When Bums Attack'! :cheers:

October 16th, 2006, 08:36
The only Thai boys I've encountered who refused to be rimmed had a good reason to do so. Use your imagination.

Smiles
October 16th, 2006, 10:04
" ... my b/f won't hold hands with me unless we're wearing rubber gloves ..."
Good taste should be not be disparaged.

Cheers ...

Impulse
October 16th, 2006, 10:47
[/quote]You're obviously of the same school of safe sex thinking of a Malaysian businessman who insisted we both wore condoms while masturbating ourselves[quote] No Im not.I only use condoms for screwing.Its just that rimming is obviously a dangerous activity.I had a Thai guy who did rimm me,but I made a point of playing it safe with him as he knew nothing about diseases.Not many of them do.I was exposed to hep b many years ago but I cleared it.I regret not getting the vaccine as I was ignorant at that time.And parasites can cause cancer,of course many men smoke and drink heavily so its all about how health conscience you are.As long as your aware of the risk,its up to you.

Aunty
October 16th, 2006, 11:43
The only Thai boys I've encountered who refused to be rimmed had a good reason to do so. Use your imagination.

This was in New Zealand darling and we've, oops I mean, they've being screwing each other for years. But I do take your point.