PDA

View Full Version : Blame Sydney POlice again

January 22nd, 2006, 15:10
I watched do goooooooooooooders on th TV news tonight asking why police "bumped"into the stolen car to make it crash.Police denied this.For the sake of you do gooder Labor Party voters who read this board,this is what cops do in America if you are driving a stolen car and after that they shoot you on the spot,its a pity Sydney Police dont follow on with the second part.Where are the parents of these juveniles?
These are probaly the same parents who complain of Paedophiles in their community.Why let your kids 13yo 14yo out at night.As i explained to one parent once at a community meeting,she told me she let 14yo daughter out at night to go to the movies etc,yeah right,i told her,your daughters probaly a bloody slut being banged by everyone.I wished these kids had died,good riddance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
News from SYDNEY TODAY sunday

FOUR teenagers are in hospital after a car they were travelling in crashed during a high-speed police chase today.

The car crashed into a wall in the south-western Sydney suburb of Bankstown shortly after the chase began on Rickard Road about 12.20am (AEDT), police said.
The 13-year-old boy who was driving the car and a 14-year-old girl suffered serious injuries.

Another 14-year-old boy broke his collarbone in the crash, while a 15-year-old girl received facial injuries.

A police spokesman said the chase began after police spotted the car, which they believed was stolen. It lasted just a minute.

"A pursuit was called after the vehicle failed to stop," the spokesman said.

"The car crashed into a wall at high speed on South Chapel Street a short time later.
"Police were several hundred metres behind the vehicle after it crashed."

The teenagers are being treated at Westmead and Liverpool hospitals.

January 22nd, 2006, 20:04
get the little buggers out of the wreck, hopefully still breathing and line the little swines up against a wall and machine gun the bastards to pieces ! :bounce: :compress: :cheers:

that'll teach the little creeps to steal your lovely motor..wont be able to do it again will they when the little wombats are brown bread dead. :cat: :albino: :clown:

January 22nd, 2006, 20:14
OTOH If you own the kind of high speed motor that entices teenagers to borrow it without your permission and endanger their lives and the lives of others I think some clever lawyer will come along soon and sue you for reckeless ownership.
:flower:

January 22nd, 2006, 20:22
I've not owned a motor car for more than 30 years. It's a mug's game. I can 'do' quite happily with public transport, taxis and the odd limo to the airport - even in America

January 23rd, 2006, 02:46
I have always wanted to go to America and travel on the New York Subway at nighttime.Does anyone travel on the subway at night in New York?