PDA

View Full Version : Anything new in Pattaya or Bkk

Wesley
October 12th, 2006, 09:26
Its been about two years since my last visit but thinking of coming back for a visit and I was was wondering what has changed the most in the past few years?

October 12th, 2006, 09:34
Same-same.

catawampuscat
October 12th, 2006, 09:40
you will see more construction of new condos but otherwise some renamed/renovated bars, nite lites at Jomtien beach, new airport,
not much inflation as gas/oil prices eased and I guess boygeenyus says it all .. same- same..

Wesley
October 12th, 2006, 11:12
So, the price for a rent a boy has not gone up in two years, Wow!

Wesley

October 12th, 2006, 11:21
In hard currency terms (taking into account exchane rate fluctuations), I figure the tipping rate has gone up a very modest 33.3% in the past 20 years. Minimum of 500 baht, say, in 1986, to 1,000 baht in 2006, for a short time in Bangkok. (US$20 got you 500 baht in 1986, and gets you roughly 750 baht today).

Wesley
October 12th, 2006, 12:06
so, nothing has changed in two years, sounds like the exchange rate for the dollaar may have. So you are a genious but not a boy, if you go back to 86!

Wes

October 12th, 2006, 12:12
The red-letter year for foreign exchange rates was of course 1997. There hasn't been all that much fluctuation in the past couple years.

PS: my first visit to Thailand was in 1979, but I'm not as old as you may think I am. A mere child compared to most of the other posters here.

Impulse
October 13th, 2006, 05:57
Bg is in his early forties.Which means he was a teenager in 1979.What was it like offing a boy from a gogo bar back then Boy genius?

Wesley
October 13th, 2006, 06:16
I'm not sure how he felt but I am absolustly sure the boys liked it, the lat time I was there I had a favorite, we all do I guess. Occassionally, I would let him choose one for himself. I was always amazed at his choice.

Wesley

October 13th, 2006, 09:42
Bg is in his early forties.Which means he was a teenager in 1979.What was it like offing a boy from a gogo bar back then Boy genius?

I only wish I knew!

October 14th, 2006, 05:02
Its been about two years since my last visit but thinking of coming back for a visit and I was was wondering what has changed the most in the past few years?

The system of Government. :salute:

October 14th, 2006, 05:14

The number of Hydra names Hedda now posts under

:cheers:

October 14th, 2006, 08:44
If this is THE Wesley, welcome back. :bounce: :bounce: Ready to retire from the Stans?

Wesley
October 14th, 2006, 10:36
I could not get my old password to work or had forgotten it, my email changed, so no hope of getting it back I guess. So, I just re-registered. I am still in the Stans okay. Will be until I die I guess. Still love it here. The Boys are cute you can settle for a cute Asian or a nice Russian. Both are fun. I still have a bf but he is making it big time now as a model and TV commercials so we don't see each other as much as we used to, or I guess he dosn't need my money as much as he used to, LOL!

So, I was thinking of Phil at boys boys boys, I really liked him even though he was older guess he is really older now. I am 55 and not as old as some of the people that post here nor nearly as wise. I still can't type or spell. So, things with me have not changed a lot.

The last time I was there I was there for a month and spent about 10,000 USD. So I guess I need a break from that kind of holiday again. I am sure the boys liked it though. I have lost aboput 40 pounds and feel great. A visit back would be nice now that my health is better.

So, I remember Hedda and Sanitree,and Jinks however, stuffed potatoe defeates by recollection

I still have the Vase I won at the raffle and it reminds me every day of the best time I ever had in my life.

Wesley :cheers:

Wesley
October 14th, 2006, 10:36
I could not get my old password to work or had forgotten it, my email changed, so no hope of getting it back I guess. So, I just re-registered. I am still in the Stans okay. Will be until I die I guess. Still love it here. The Boys are cute you can settle for a cute Asian or a nice Russian. Both are fun. I still have a bf but he is making it big time now as a model and TV commercials so we don't see each other as much as we used to, or I guess he dosn't need my money as much as he used to, LOL!

So, I was thinking of Phil at boys boys boys, I really liked him even though he was older guess he is really older now. I am 55 and not as old as some of the people that post here nor nearly as wise. I still can't type or spell. So, things with me have not changed a lot.

The last time I was there I was there for a month and spent about 10,000 USD. So I guess I need a break from that kind of holiday again. I am sure the boys liked it though. I have lost aboput 40 pounds and feel great. A visit back would be nice now that my health is better.

So, I remember Hedda and Sanitree,and Jinks however, stuffed potatoe defeates by recollection

I still have the Vase I won at the raffle and it reminds me every day of the best time I ever had in my life.

Wesley :cheers: