PDA

View Full Version : x

October 11th, 2006, 10:36
xx

October 11th, 2006, 13:15
The cheek of the hussy...described as a tall brunette with an East European accent.
So we are looking for a Marlene Dietrich impersonator!
Poor dear Pearl that must have been awful have a large gin!

Aunty
October 11th, 2006, 14:35
Yes, or two!

TOQ
October 11th, 2006, 14:35
[/quote] besides doesn't the silly girl know you can get an entire compliment of Louis Vuitton luggage from a stall along the beach front for about a hundred dollars ![/quote]

$100 ??? You are paying way too much. Of course, its hard not to see you coming :))

john

October 11th, 2006, 23:15
Of course, its hard not to see you coming
Oh dear God!!!!! what an awful vision!

October 12th, 2006, 06:40
My maid she has a third eye, it can spot a knock-ups from 500 meters away, I am surprised she doesn't know Pearl her closet is overflowing with "luxury" items, she even wears 2Xist flash contour pouch briefs. Nothing goes to waste.

Aunty
October 12th, 2006, 13:10
Where do you think you used your card, Pearl, that allowed the brazen minx to steal your personal details? Tiffany's, Cartier, Baccarat Crystal? Hermes? Gla'mour, on Rama Rd? (The Glamarama)

Don't tell me it was Old Edith's Good Times Knocking Shoppe?

Well where ever it was, she'll never manage your poise with an empty gin glass.

October 12th, 2006, 14:10
Poor sod tried to spend $3500 on a card that had $350 limit.

October 12th, 2006, 14:12
xx

October 12th, 2006, 15:15
Well where ever it was, she'll never manage your poise with an empty gin glass.

If the glass was empty you must have seen the Pearl impersonator, Aunty, dear. Despite what she puts out (Information-wise.) she doesn't have TB (Tiny bladder). She makes all those trips to the horng nam not because she has to piddle but to refill the glass--From her flask (I won't tell where she keeps the ice--And cocktail shaker.)--so much cheaper than paying bar prices--and better quality gin; not that she would know: her taste buds died with her fourth-to-last deep face peel.
And, no, it wouldn't be any shoppe of mine--I know her card limits!...Credit and Bingo. She always wraps the Bingo Card in plastic...to keep it dry...in the bath tub. (What did you think?)

October 12th, 2006, 21:11
xx:

October 13th, 2006, 00:36
Pearl dear I know nothing about your "intimate details" and as for impersonating you,,,, well,,,, maybe in another 30 years or so when I get closer to your age!

Wesley
October 13th, 2006, 10:52
Why miss Napkin, I see you are still at it after all this time.

Wes

October 13th, 2006, 12:17
x.x

October 13th, 2006, 12:25
Oh poor Sanitree, is that vicious bitch keeping her imprisoned behind lock and key, I never trusted Peeks' they have a nasty streak.

October 13th, 2006, 13:24
Why miss Napkin, I see you are still at it after all this time.

Wes

Was that a blast of cold air from the Steppes or just my imagination?

Could it be the Reverend Wes is back on the board - ALIVE and well?

Released from some Turdistan Gulag after posing as a the savior of Russian orphans?

Winner of PGF raffles and despoiler of Pattaya's young and beautiful men?

Welcome back - if that is you Reverend Wes - your garbled messages have been missed and hopefully will once again be the subject of laughter and fun - a worthy substitute for the now departed (but only hiding) Bad Boy Billy

:compress: :compress: :bounce: :bounce: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani:

October 13th, 2006, 23:34
Wes dear boy how are you? Is it true that the character of Borat the quirky Kazakistan media celeb was based on you?

Since the 2003 Tuleyakiv reforms, Kazakhstan is as civilized as any other country in the world. Women can now travel on inside of bus, homosexuals no longer have to wear blue hats, and age of consent has been raised to eight years old. Please, captain of industry; I invite you to come to Kazakhstan where we have incredible natural resources, hardworking labour, and some of the cleanest prostitutes in whole of central Asia. Goodbye!

In one episode, Borat reveals that he suffered a "very bad gypsy attack," in which his wife and plough were stolen and "they touch[ed] [his] horse in [a] very bad way; it was depressed." Borat also claims to have previously worked as a Gypsy catcher, boasting that he can "hit a gypsy with a rock from fifteen metres away if chainedтАФten if not". Tragically, his first wife was accidentally shot in a field after a hunter mistook her for a bear. Borat was able to cope with the loss of his first wife and he has remarried several times. Still, Borat's exceptional sexual virility has compelled him to maintain extramarital relations with a girlfriend, a mistress, and at least one prostitute (although the latter relationship seems to consist exclusively of dancing). Borat has experienced incestuous relations with his sister, as well as incidents of bestiality with domesticated animals, and accidental homosexuality.
You can read more about this fascinating character here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borat)http://upload4.postimage.org/1383451/boratthong.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/1383451/photo_hosting.html)

October 14th, 2006, 13:25
Borat has experienced incestuous relations with his sister, as well as incidents of bestiality with domesticated animals, and accidental homosexuality.

What is 'accidental homosexuality? Does it have anything to do with someone mistaking his first wife for a bear?
Perhaps the hunter's eye sight was better than Borat's? (My third wife was a hunky, hairy bear named Oscar. He had a pancake fetish.) Was the bear cross-eyed? Was the bear wearing a blue hat? Was the bear drinking gin? (Which brings us back to Pearl.)
It all sounds like a middle-east take-off on Beverly Hillbillies--Or a very tacky wet dream.
I think I'd better take 50mg of diphenhydramine and go to bed.
If Peter's still farting like a camel, he'd better take 75mg--Or use the spout of the defunct tea kettle for a 'plug'--Get his money's worth, one way or another, although the resulting 'booms' might keep him awake. When I'd get mad at auntie I'd fart in her tea kettle, She's rush to the window to see if a marching band was passing by.