View Full Version : King Size?

October 10th, 2006, 07:26
Prince William is indeed a handsome young man. I have noticed some hint of king size endowment. Does anyone have any information on this?

Bob
October 10th, 2006, 08:39
I shall turn off my computer, go upstairs, and slap myself silly. And that's not enough punishment for admitting I even read this post.

October 10th, 2006, 08:43
First hand reports?
Or first mouth?

October 10th, 2006, 08:49
Towards the bottom of the page...

"medium size, barely any hair, cut, anal that people might think he's . . . "

www.bulgereport.com/malecelebreportpreview.htm (http://www.bulgereport.com/malecelebreportpreview.htm)

Interest site. Wonder if they need anyone to help with the data collection?

bucknaway
October 10th, 2006, 09:02
is this him?

http://img.ratemyschlong.com/items/schlong/a/8/6/a863aebbdda022203ffc426996faec3f.jpg

October 10th, 2006, 13:32
and I would worship at his feet religiously...but I can report exclusively that a pal who is a journalist in Sydney tells me that when young Harry was there for some months he cut quite swath through the young gels and was renowned for ..as LMTU would put it ...an ample portion !!

Furthermore another source reports from the UK that this is in stark contrast to his older brother who is built in more normal fashion which gives rise to much speculation !!

And I shall add that at the birth of both lads that the saintly Diana fought bitterly to overcome the British Royal tradition that all male members are "cut" but they prevailed which is of course not that normal amongst the Brits..however the 2nd in line has inherited, unlike the 3rd in line, the typical German trait that carries through on most of the male members ( and I mean members!) but oddly enough not the one called Andrew, and that is ..to put it crudely a nice thick knob !!

Aways ask Pearl.

October 10th, 2006, 18:30
.......a journalist in Sydney tells me that when young Harry was there for some months he cut quite swath through the young gels and was renowned for ..as LMTU would put it ...an ample portion !!

....however the 2nd in line has inherited.........to put it crudely a nice thick knob !!

Rumour on the London underground scene is that that Harry's father (not Charles, but that ginger tom James Hewitt) was reputed to be similarly overly well endowed.

October 10th, 2006, 18:34
Rumour on the London underground scene is that that Harry's father (not Charles, but that ginger tom James Hewitt) was reputed to be similarly overly well endowed.

I can hardly believe there are still people out there repeating the stupid Hewitt rumor.

October 10th, 2006, 19:17

I can hardly believe there are still people out there repeating the stupid Hewitt rumor.

Why stupid, where do you get your authoritative knowledge from?

It would be easy to prove but when the subject first gained notoriety, the Royal family refused to let Harry have a DNA test to prove one way or another. Hewitt also refused. If they had nothing to hide surely it would be in their own interests, and that of Charles and Harry, to have agreed to the test.
Hence the ongoing suspicion and rumours.

October 10th, 2006, 19:29
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2273498.stm

October 10th, 2006, 20:13
how dare you besmirch the good name of the British Royal Family and repeat scuttlebutt , gossip and cheap rumour. Would I ever stoop to your level ?..no..that is why you will never hear me repeat the rumour that if you compare a photo of Prince Andrew and a certain Lord Porchestor at similar ages one could easily come to the conclusion that Prince Phillip could not possibly be his father.

Off with your head I say.

October 10th, 2006, 21:11
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2273498.stm

Proves absolutely nothing. They would say that anyway, wouldn't they. And it's not just the red hair but the remarkable facial resemblance which grows stronger as Harry ages. Without scientific proof the doubts will linger on. If they don't like it take the (DNA) test.

October 10th, 2006, 21:21
If Hewitt knew Diana years before he claims he did, don't you think someone -- just one person -- would have come forward to say otherwise? The fact is they did not meet until long after Harry was born.