PDA

View Full Version : www.boxertravels.com is no more....

Boxer
October 8th, 2006, 12:37
Sorry guys bad news but due to a conflict on dates with my Domain server i have let boxertravels.com die.
Good news is that www.boxertravels.NET (http://www.boxertravels.NET) is born please adjust your links and favourites if you had me listed there. Now up and running but give me a few days to check all the links etc.
Thanks,
Boxer

wowpow
October 8th, 2006, 15:44
Second heart attack of the week. I recovered and read more to find it has moved to a NET. It would be a major disaster if Boxer's brilliant photographs and written record of gay Thailand were lost.

Thank goodness you were able to keep them for the new site and again thanks for all your reports.

October 8th, 2006, 16:25
It would be a major disaster if Boxer's brilliant photographs and written record of gay Thailand were lost.

Thank goodness you were able to keep them for the new site and again thanks for all your reports.

Wholeheartedly agree. Hope that you will be able to recover/reproduce your complete archive on the new site.

October 8th, 2006, 16:46
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Three cheers that Boxertravels is back!

October 8th, 2006, 18:07
Yes i too had to gasp for air there initailly, until i read further, well done for keeping it going.....

just read boxer's new airport review - Fantastic, its looks as though there could be more information in this report than what the airport has its self, due to lack of signs etc!!

Boxer
October 8th, 2006, 21:10
Thanks guys.

October 9th, 2006, 01:15
Boxer - please feel free to post this on ting&tongs too!

want to trade links - pm me?