PDA

View Full Version : What makes you cum most?

bucknaway
January 22nd, 2006, 07:17
When I first decided to come to Thailand, it was in the month of November and it worked out so that I would be in Thailand for the American holiday of Thanksgiving. I came to avoid the holiday and the cold weather here at home.

I came again a in September I think, then again in October..... I enjoyed my October trip but came with some friends so I felt I should do it again in October without my friends to enjoy Thailand the way it should have been enjoyed.

Well I twisted my ankle on the last trip in October but I had a GREAT time. Now I have decided to return in October to do it all again....

I will get to enjoy the Halloween party at Babylon, The foam party at Babylon, The Nation Party in Phuket and gay pride in the park in Bangkok.......

So October is now my time to cum...

What is it that gets you to come to Thailand?

bedbugy1-old
January 22nd, 2006, 14:20
my b/f

January 22nd, 2006, 15:04
Just can't get enough of the tropical fruit

January 22nd, 2006, 16:45
I am only in Thailand once maybe twice each year now (mainly Phuket) - a bit different to a few years ago when I was there at least 5 times each year

Now that I am living full time in Indonesia I find that I do not have the desire nor the need to travel to Thailand so often.

Everything I want is right here for me in Semarang and Yogjakarta.

But it is nice to go back every so often to visit old friends

January 22nd, 2006, 17:10
Bucknaway you have a wonderful simplicity and naivity about you... like so many of us who have the feeling that we discovered Thailand, but of course it was already here. You have always been to Thailand in the autumn it seems. I have been in all seasons and prettywell every month and I will tell you something... it is always the same. I have twice attempted to catch the rainy season and it did not rain and I have come in the dry season and it rained. The temperature has always been the same, but I know there are sometimes real scorchers... equally a visit to Chiang Mai resulted in local Thais thinking they would die in the night it was so cold... about 60F. I hate Songran I love the lantern festival... you know putting your bad luck of the year on little candlelit boats and sending them away into an enternal night so that the dawn and another year comes fresh and clean. There goes more to Thailand than Babylon.

January 22nd, 2006, 19:18
I have been back in London for a whole week now, after spending two wonderful weeks with my boyfriend in Pattaya.

For the first few years of visiting Thailand I always travelled with friends who chose April/May as the time to visit. I have to say that this has been my first trip in January and the humidity was much more bearable. Still a great heat, but just not that awful sweating every time you leave an air-con environment.

Since my boyfriend is planning to visit me for a month in April I have no idea when I shall next be travelling. The priorities have changed for me now, and the deciding factor will be him and our joint plans for the future.