PDA

View Full Version : x

October 7th, 2006, 10:22
member the official opening of this landmark airport a week ago was certainly a major
news story, along with suggestions Suvarnabhumi was opened too soon. I'd sure like to hear how it's functioning for travellers.
The north section, the part that's now operational, aims to cope with 76 flights an hour, 45 million passengers a year. The completed Suvarnabhumi (pronounced "su-wan-na-poom") will potentially process 100 million travellers a year through its enormous passenger terminal, now the largest in the world. Make sure you have luggage with wheels! Suvarnabhumi has two runways, one of them four kilometres long. And that control tower in the photo is 132.2m high.

Grandeur indeed. But how user-friendly is Thailand's new welcome mat? It glistens and gleams but does it shine? I look forward to news from anyone whose shoes have trod the new Golden Land.

[b
###I love

jinks
October 7th, 2006, 16:38
Ocean 1 Tower

Bulletin
1st October 2006

Since Pattaya City Hall gave Ocean 1 Tower formal approval there has been a dramatic increase in both buyer enquiry and sales.

At this point more than 100 buyers have purchased a condominium in O1. Because of this the company has decided to bring forward the next price rise and also we have introduced increments.

Please note the official prices are now:

Levels 10 to 14 120,000 THB per square metre

Levels 15 to 59 125,000 THB per square metre

Levels 52 to 85 130,000 THB per square metre

All studios on ANY level are now priced at 130,000 THB per square metre.

The advertising agency is now finalizing all the marketing and advertising material as well as display material for our preferred agents. We will inform you when this is available. It is planned to hold the gala launch to coincide with High Season for maximum exposure. It is anticipated construction will start as soon as senior staff from the companies involved with building the project return from the New Year Holidays.

The website is nearing completion and can be seen at http://www.ocean1tower.com

Brad the Impala
October 7th, 2006, 18:09
Ocean 1 Tower

The advertising agency is now finalizing all the marketing and advertising material as well as display material for our preferred agents.

They mean Pearl is finalizing the details surely?