PDA

View Full Version : DELETED

October 6th, 2006, 23:53
DELETED

TrongpaiExpat
October 7th, 2006, 00:17
It's not true.

October 7th, 2006, 00:59
I wish it to become true. While they are still in power and they are here to rid corruptions, so they said, they can easily wipe out these go-go bars and I am sure that most Thais 99% won't be against it.

October 7th, 2006, 06:03
I wish it to become true. While they are still in power and they are here to rid corruptions, so they said, they can easily wipe out these go-go bars and I am sure that most Thais 99% won't be against it.
In what way is an entertainment show for paying customers by willing performers corruption?
Damn prig!

October 7th, 2006, 07:55
While coup tourism is at an all time high and more pressing things to think about, I am sure go-go bars will be just fine.

October 7th, 2006, 08:16
Oh, Thaiquila.

The shows are illegal. Corruption -- in the form of pay-offs to the cops and military -- allows them to continue.

A good sign that corruption is really being stamped out will be when the shows are gone for good.

I'd cheer the day, but am not holding my breath.

October 7th, 2006, 09:07
Its nice to see some board members have their priorities in order.
Who cares if they start "shooing" students. Let the good times roll!
:salute:

October 7th, 2006, 09:16
Oh, Thaiquila.

The shows are illegal. Corruption -- in the form of pay-offs to the cops and military -- allows them to continue.

A good sign that corruption is really being stamped out will be when the shows are gone for good.

This is the kind of "corruption" that is basically victimless. Who cares? Shouldn't be illegal in the first place.

Aunty
October 7th, 2006, 09:43
The only shows that have been banned are EdithтАЩs and PearlтАЩs GOGO dancing before the troops! These, quite rightly, have been classified as a degrading and unacceptable use of a couple of old antiques in an immoral act, dancing in a manner that is injurious to public safety and plain good taste, and generally, grabbing young officers and their privates and leaving them unfit for servicefor weeks. Both Pearl and Edith have been warned that any further inclination towards performing these monstrous outrages and both of them will be shot on sight!

And let me tell you I have seen these two perform and believe you me one longs for a burqha.

October 7th, 2006, 09:49
Oh, Thaiquila.

My thoughts exactly the sooner they officially legalise fcuk shows the better for all, no more corruption, out with corruption, leave the shows alone. Maybe they can get some tips from the Dutch.

October 7th, 2006, 10:01
DELETED

October 7th, 2006, 10:01
that Go Go shows shall remain in there current state...all lads will be required to still shuffle around the stage looking bored and smile at aging overweight farangs when spotted ,as though he is the love of his life.

This is not viewed as a form of corruption by the new regime but a legitimate art style and genuine employment and not too disimilar to when I and Edith once entertainment lonely sailors as hostesses at the docks of Hamburg.

October 7th, 2006, 10:17
that Go Go shows shall remain in there current state...all lads will be required to still shuffle around the stage looking bored and smile at aging overweight farangs when spotted ,as though he is the love of his life.

This is not viewed as a form of corruption by the new regime but a legitimate art style and genuine employment and not too disimilar to when I and Edith once entertainment lonely sailors as hostesses at the docks of Hamburg.

Now sadly reduced to traipsing the pavement around the vacant lot that might become OCEAN 1 TOWER, any takers for your grand opening Pearl?

October 7th, 2006, 12:24
that Go Go shows shall remain in there current state...all lads will be required to still shuffle around the stage looking bored and smile at aging overweight farangs, when spotted, as though he is the love of his life.
Most farang are quite spotty--And potty--so, when he tells me I'm the love of his life, I believe him; even though it is pay day.

This is not viewed as a form of corruption by the new regime but a legitimate art style and genuine employment and not too dissimilar to when I and Edith once entertainment (for) lonely sailors as hostesses at the docks of Hamburg.
The difference now: we've stopped being the entertainment--And are (among) the entertained.

So far as closing the candy stores; given the Thai penchant for killing the goose that lays the golden eggs, I'll wait and see. Next year, we may be cruising Beach Road!
Oops! I forget: some of use do that already; don't we, Madam Pearl?

Actually, Aunty, Pearl would leave--But the cost of the permit for exporting an antique c'est tres cher; in LOS she's a relique--Like a battered heirloom samovar...that's been stamped so often it leaks & it's screws are loose: she needs a cozy for her coozy!

October 7th, 2006, 14:28
"Victimless Corruption". That's a new one on me!

Paying the cops not to do their jobs and enforce the law is NOT a victimless crime. Society as a whole is the victim.

You're either for corruption, or you're against it (hey, that has a nice ring to it!). You cannot say you despite corruption, but then say, oh well -- I like fuck shows so the corruption that keeps them in existence is OK.

allieb
October 7th, 2006, 14:37
I place corruption as one of the most serious crimes there is. I even go as far as to say it's as bad as drug dealing. Once corruption takes hold, everything is downhill from then on. I live in the Middle East and know how corruption can destroy morals and society in general.

No problem to make fuck shows legal but to pay some fat greedy cop to turn a blind eye. Then stop the shows.

October 7th, 2006, 21:59
I place corruption as one of the most serious crimes there isIs it worse than adultery, dear boy? I gather the fuzzy-wuzzies are still stoning adulterers in your part of the world. Or if cutting off the hand is the punishment for theft, perhaps we could cut off the fuck show boy's penis? Corruption arises because people expect to be treated differently. boygeenyus for example expects to be able to avoid the law that states that prostitution is illegal in Thailand. I'm sure that you are keeping yourself virgin-pure while sojourning among the sands since, as we know, homosexual behaviour is banned under the law there, and you would of course be obeying the law in every respect yourself?

allieb
October 7th, 2006, 23:59
First of all corruption as I know it is when a person receives money or favors for bending the rules. Regarding boygeenyus, I must defend him. He is doing nothing wrong and certainly nothing corrupt by indulging in prostitution in Thailand. Nobody is receiving favors or money to overlook his lawbreaking. As I said before the corrupt police forces around the world will only pursue minor lawbreakers when it suits them. The government of Thailand, whoever that is right now, know its foolish to pursue prostition The national economy depends on it. They haven't got the guts to change the law now but it's comming.

As for your ridiculous statements about this area where I live. You should know that adultery is a crime that needs to be backed up by 4 eye witnesses who actually saw penetration to get a prosecution. That is quite hard unless there are 6 people in the bed, or you fuck in a public place. Quite smart of the Arabs don't you think? ( do it in private)

Re thieves: A hand is only cut off after the third major offense. We are not talking about shoplifters we are talking about armed robbers. This is a great law and if it was applied in the USA or Britain we would see an abundance of one handed men including George Bush and Tony Blair. Oh sorry I'm not sure that's stealing countries counts.

October 8th, 2006, 00:12
"Victimless Corruption". You cannot say you despite corruption, but then say, oh well -- I like fuck shows so the corruption that keeps them in existence is OK.

You should know by now that where Thaiquila is concerned anything that suits his agenda must be considered legal and anything that he does not agree with must be considered illegal.

An American trait. :bounce:

October 8th, 2006, 00:25
You should know by now that where Thaiquila is concerned anything that suits his agenda must be considered legal and anything that he does not agree with must be considered illegal.

An American trait.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e307/chuckwow/hehe4pj.gif http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e307/chuckwow/hehe4pj.gif

October 8th, 2006, 00:28
The government of Thailand, whoever that is right now, know its foolish to pursue prostition The national economy depends on it.

The national economy depends on prostitution ??????

allieb
October 8th, 2006, 01:49
The government of Thailand, whoever that is right now, know its foolish to pursue prostition The national economy depends on it.

Yes it pays the bills and Puts food on the table for literally millions of Thais.

October 8th, 2006, 01:58

Yes it pays the bills and Puts food on the table for literally millions of Thais.Indeed - and lines the pockets of thousands of policemen too. As for boygeenyus - wanting the law enforced on immigration but expecting it to be ignored for prostitution is sheer hypocrisy

allieb
October 8th, 2006, 02:15
Yes it pays the bills and Puts food on the table for literally millions of Thais

.[/quote]Indeed - and lines the pockets of thousands of policemen too. As for boygeenyus - wanting the law enforced on immigration but expecting it to be ignored for prostitution is sheer hypocrisy[/quote]

Agreed homintern but we are going way off the subjuct, hypocricy and corruption are two different issues.

As for the policeman, I am all for closing down some of the ranuchy bars to stop the police getting a cut. After all there is enough sex just walking the streets in Thailand to dispense with the go go bars. Some of my best sex has been plucked right out of a shopping center or just walking down Silom Road.

October 8th, 2006, 02:26
As for the policeman, I am all for closing down some of the ranuchy bars to stop the police getting a cutThe police get a cut from all bars, including Telephone and Balcony where there is no (public) sex, raunchy or otherwise. The fact is, a lot of corruption arises out of hypocrisy. As for your assertion that Bush and Blair, much as I detest both of them, would have had their hands cut off by now (something about which you seem to gloat) is despicable. Their punishment will come where it belongs in a democracy - at the ballot box (although it is their successors and co-believers who will bear the immediate pain)

allieb
October 8th, 2006, 02:58
Homintern.

I do not gloat over the punishment I gloat over the fact that I am living in one of the few places in the world where major theft is very very rare because of the deterrent. I can't remember the last time a bank or even a corner store was robbed. I believe that in The USA there is a three strikes and your out policy. They don't cut of the hand, they pay room and board for the offender in prison for the rest of his life at the states expense. Some deterrent.

Talking about corner stores. From how you are describing the extent of corruption in Thailand I suppose the police are also taking a cut form all the 7-11 stores too.

October 8th, 2006, 03:01
Talking about corner stores. From how you are describing the extent of corruption in Thailand I suppose the police are also taking a cut form all the 7-11 stores too.I wasn't aware 7-11 stores constitute a "bar", in Thailand or elsewhere. Perhaps you could provide details? The usual opportunities for corruption in most countries are sex, drugs and rock'n'roll, although in Thailand any dealings with bureaucracy can be "facilitated" via "tea money"

As for mutilation, I think you are confusing cause and effect. I am (regrettably) oftentimes in America and there is no evidence whatsoever that the practice of capital punishment has lowered the murder rate. The only form of mutilation I support is circumcision for males, and that is because there is now a significant body of evidence that it can lower the incidence of HIV transmission.

allieb
October 8th, 2006, 03:10
Ok so what you are saying is corruption stops at bars. It doesn't go on from there to any other establishment. I don't think so.

October 8th, 2006, 03:13
Another fuckwit to add to the {Ignore} list

allieb
October 8th, 2006, 03:16
Another fuckwit to add to the {Ignore} list

Oh dear just like Blair and Bush. Ignor it and it might go away

October 8th, 2006, 04:37
I live in the Middle East and know how corruption can destroy morals and society in general.

Did you go to the Middle East to dry out, like so many of your English teacher compadres, m'dear?

Aunty
October 8th, 2006, 04:46
Their punishment will come where it belongs in a democracy - at the ballot box (although it is their successors and co-believers who will bear the immediate pain)

Plonker-Dunce Dumb Dumb, what a patently absurd comment. Neither Bush nor Blair will ever face the ballot box again, fuckwit. (Your word). So what ballot-box punishment exactly are they going to get, Einstein? The only punishment they should get is to have to read your endless drivel.

Sigh. These pseudo-intellectuals. Legends in their own minds!

allieb
October 8th, 2006, 05:13
Their punishment will come where it belongs in a democracy - at the ballot box (although it is their successors and co-believers who will bear the immediate pain)

Plonker-Dunce Dumb Dumb, what a patently absurd comment. Neither Bush nor Blair will ever face the ballot box again, fuckwit. (Your word). So what ballot-box punishment exactly are they going to get, Einstein? The only punishment they should get is to have to read your endless drivel.

Sigh. These pseudo-intellectuals. Legends in their own minds!

Bravo Aunty

Couldn't have put it better myself What kind of democracy is he on about? Blair and Bush are two temporary dictators who are about to be dumped for fucking their countries. And no punishment.

October 8th, 2006, 05:16

Sigh. These pseudo-intellectuals. Legends in their own minds!Hence the caveat "(although it is their successors and co-believers who will bear the immediate pain)". However, another gem for Aunty's Mensa Moments (Mission Statement: I'm an educated well read man) - http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... g.php?w=21 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/weblog.php?w=21)

Aunty
October 8th, 2006, 05:22

Sigh. These pseudo-intellectuals. Legends in their own minds!Hence the caveat "(although it is their successors and co-believers who will bear the immediate pain)". However, another gem for Aunty's Mensa Moments (Mission Statement: I'm an educated well read man) - http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... g.php?w=21 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/weblog.php?w=21)

Oh no Plonker-Dunce Dumb Dumb. You'll have to do a lot better than that. Your grade, D. Clear fail.

October 8th, 2006, 05:25
Oh no Plonker-Dunce Dumb Dumb. You'll have to do a lot better than that. Your grade, D. Clear fail.Someone who lives in New Zealand talks about failure in others :bounce:

Aunty
October 8th, 2006, 05:27
Oh no Plonker-Dunce Dumb Dumb. You'll have to do a lot better than that. Your grade, D. Clear fail.Someone who lives in New Zealand talks about failure in others :bounce:

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha.

Looks like someone's on the sauce, again! What's the matter Hommer, trick turn you down?

October 8th, 2006, 06:11
What's the matter Hommer, trick turn you down?Why would a trick turn me down - I pay them enough not to! :cherry:

Aunty
October 8th, 2006, 08:22
What's the matter Hommer, trick turn you down?Why would a trick turn me down - I pay them enough not to! :cherry:

Ugly is as ugly does!

October 8th, 2006, 09:10
Ugly is as ugly does!It's one way of making sure they go home afterwards

October 8th, 2006, 10:35
As for boygeenyus - wanting the law enforced on immigration but expecting it to be ignored for prostitution is sheer hypocrisy

I would love to see the laws on prostitution enforced, dear. Bring it on. Thailand would be a much better place (for the Thais that is) without the sex industry sapping away young lives and fattening the pockets of fat police and military.

Aunty
October 8th, 2006, 10:41
Ugly is as ugly does!It's one way of making sure they go home afterwards

For which, I am sure, they are entirely grateful.

October 8th, 2006, 11:41
For which, I am sure, they are entirely grateful.Do I care?

October 9th, 2006, 11:06
Boy, what a nasty thread this turned into. I gotta go take a shower.

Hey, don't forget when George II is gone there's still Jeb Bush! :bom:

Aunty
October 10th, 2006, 15:19
Edward 20 started this thread asking a reasonable question to which he was expecting sensible informative answers from people who were in a position to give them. The vast majority of replies have been complete, unadulterated, juvenile rubbish. I have made the point before that this excellent forum is in danger of being hijacked by a lunatic fringe. I was rebuked by the argument that this is an open forum and all can contribute. I repeat that most people here are those who love Thailand, wish to seek information about it and in turn share their knowledge. What a pity others cannot take the lead of another "contributor" and consider retirement.

Well in light of your criticism, Sydneyboy, perhaps you could answer me this. Just how many times do you expect to read the answer - NO - which requires no embellishment - before you're going to see a thread move off topic?

I mean if you feel that strongly about it, perhaps you should move to another forum that's more suitable for you. They do exist.

www.gaythailand.com/forums/index.php (http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index.php)

sydneyboy
October 10th, 2006, 16:29
Aunty I deleted that post because I thought after writing it what was the point, however I have no objection to you posting it. I don't resile from one word of what I wrote.If people who have visited Thailand recently and/or live there and have visited such establishments as Edward20 mentioned and who wish to make a constructive comment this is the opportunity to do so. Those who have not or do not wish to comment the logical thing to do would be to remain silent and leave it to others to make their contribution. This I suggest is commonsense. The trouble with commonsense of course is that it is not very common.

To answer Aunty's specific question to me how many times can you give the answer NO? Could I respectfully suggest the answer is if you have nothing to say then say nothing. To use a famous quote "it is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought stupid than open it and put the issue beyond doubt".

Aunty
October 10th, 2006, 18:52
Well actually I think the saying goes:- It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

But I disagree with you. It is natural and right for a forum to be free flowing, for threads to ebb and flow according to posts of its contributors. It's inevitable that a thread goes off topic because people start to respond to comments that increasingly have little to do with the original post. This is a reflection a life, of the nature of normal conversation. If a forum is just going to solely be an information service, I can guarantee you it won't last very long. It's too boring, too restrictive. That is the problem with the board at Gay Thailand. It's boring, it's too controlled. The danger is that everything gets shoved into a tight pigeon hole and any deviation from that brings out the tut tutting of Matron, and the chattering classes. But maybe that board would served your needs better.

As far as this thread goes, the original poster had his question answered at the very beginning. The thread then went off topic. What's wrong with that?