PDA

View Full Version : Question... What to pack for a 4 week stay?

bucknaway
October 4th, 2006, 07:06
This is my 4th or 5th holiday in Thailand and I must have been to Pattaya 10 or more times. I know there may be some rain and for the most part the temperature will be.. Well... hot...

So, keeping all that in mind. How many condoms should a guy pack for a 4 week holiday in Thailand?

bedbugy1-old
October 4th, 2006, 07:27
don't pack condoms they sell at 7/11

October 4th, 2006, 08:25
:cheese: Bring at least a gross. Better to have more than not enough. A young stud like you might need them. I find the Thai condoms a bit too small and snug for my liking. Best to bring your own. :flower:

GWMinUS
October 4th, 2006, 10:45
Trench Coat and Dark Glasses!!!
have FUN!!!

wowpow
October 4th, 2006, 11:42
I don't understand why you ask the question. This is your 5th trip and you don't know how many condoms to bring? Were you celibate on previous trips and planning a shag- fest this time? Did you loose count on previous trips or run out?

HawaiiBoy
October 4th, 2006, 12:54
My bf and I recently had dinner at Cabbages and Condoms and he took great delight in scooping up a double hand full of condoms to pass out at the beach and in his village. The more I thought about it, the PR value (for safe sex) was excellent, made for delightful conversation, and the 'gift' was never turned down.

HawaiiBoy
October 4th, 2006, 12:55
My bf and I recently had dinner at Cabbages and Condoms and he took great delight in scooping up a double hand full of condoms to pass out at the beach and in his village. The more I thought about it, the PR value (for safe sex) was excellent, made for delightful conversation, and the 'gift' was never turned down.

October 4th, 2006, 13:15
If US customs searches your luggage and they find a shitload of condoms, you will be labelled a sex tourist. Perhaps a case where labels are true.

October 4th, 2006, 14:39
This is my 4th or 5th holiday in Thailand and I must have been to Pattaya 10 or more times. I know there may be some rain and for the most part the temperature will be.. Well... hot...

So, keeping all that in mind. How many condoms should a guy pack for a 4 week holiday in Thailand?

I wuld say about 300 should do it. And dont forget an industrial size bottel of lube too!

TrongpaiExpat
October 4th, 2006, 16:32
This is my 4th or 5th holiday in Thailand and I must have been to Pattaya 10 or more times.

Too much sex must cause memory problems. Clue: Look in your passbook and count the entry stamps.

Also, you got me confused how 4 or 5 trips to Thailand can equate to 10 or more trips to Pattaya?

Brad the Impala
October 4th, 2006, 17:36
I don't understand why you ask the question. This is your 5th trip and you don't know how many condoms to bring? Were you celibate on previous trips and planning a shag- fest this time? Did you loose count on previous trips or run out?

I think Buck may have a very loose count.

October 4th, 2006, 17:36
This is my 4th or 5th holiday in Thailand and I must have been to Pattaya 10 or more times.
Too much sex must cause memory problems. Clue: Look in your passbook and count the entry stamps.
Also, you got me confused how 4 or 5 trips to Thailand can equate to 10 or more trips to Pattaya?

I've been to Thailand 11 times, 26 times to Bangkok. (On two trips, four times each.) If BKK counts as Bangkok...and since so many refer to Bangkok as BKK, I guess it does.
`Don't know how many time in Pattaya--Guess: 14: twice, I left & returned...you can do that, you know--But they never stamped my passport when I crossed the city limits. I guess I could file a complaint with TAT...Why not, Billy does?
Don't bring condoms--Or anything sex-u-al: Like bringing coals to Newcastle.

Has anyone tried the new Teflon Spray-on Condom?
They...excuse the expression...come in...plain & five flavors: strawberry, orange, banana, coconut & fudge; with or without Nupracain.
Downside: they take 48 hours to wear off.
That's 48 hours...of rubbing!

October 4th, 2006, 17:44

Is that the correct spelling?

Boxer
October 4th, 2006, 18:15
What about bringing a sack full for Heartt 2000. Doc Phillip is always asking for guys to bring some in, many Health Centres in western world give them away for free. Customs only check incoming flights in western world and only rarely at BKK.

October 4th, 2006, 18:20
Did you loose count on previous trips or run out?

Is that a typo? Is the "o" necessary. Maybe that's why he needs to know how many condoms to bring !!! :salute:

October 4th, 2006, 19:00
A suitcase full of baht. Tolitries are cheaper so don't waste the room on those. Condoms and lube for sure and mostly just clothes and a change of shoes as it is raining this time of year.

October 8th, 2006, 03:35
How many condoms should a guy pack for a 4 week holiday in Thailand?

I thought brothas did it raw?

bucknaway
October 8th, 2006, 06:52
Now that did make me laugh! :cheers:

How many condoms should a guy pack for a 4 week holiday in Thailand?

I thought brothas did it raw?