PDA

View Full Version : Ocean One Tower : Announces price increase - over 100 Sold!

travelerjim
October 3rd, 2006, 21:26
Ocean One Tower has announced a price increase for their new condos...this Bulletin was issued today:

Ocean 1 Tower

Bulletin
1st October 2006

Since Pattaya City Hall gave Ocean 1 Tower formal approval there has been a dramatic increase in both buyer enquiry and sales.

At this point more than 100 buyers have purchased a condominium in O1. Because of this the company has decided to bring forward the next price rise and also we have introduced increments.

Please note the official prices are now:

Levels 10 to 14 120,000 THB per square metre

Levels 15 to 59 125,000 THB per square metre

Levels 52 to 85 130,000 THB per square metre

All studios on ANY level are now priced at 130,000 THB per square metre.

Our advertising agency is now finalizing all the marketing and advertising material as well as display material for our preferred agents. We will inform you when this is available. It is planned to hold the gala launch to coincide with High Season for maximum exposure. It is anticipated construction will start as soon as senior staff from the companies involved with building the project return from the New Year Holidays.

The website is nearing completion and can be seen at

www.ocean1tower.com (http://www.ocean1tower.com)

TravelerJim
For affordable International Health & Travel Insurance
Please visit www.tjinsurance.com (http://www.tjinsurance.com) .

Brad the Impala
October 3rd, 2006, 22:12
It is anticipated construction will start as soon as senior staff from the companies involved with building the project return from the New Year Holidays.

This sounds soooo business like!

"Hey is Jeff back from his holidays?"

"No, he got a cold over the new year, he's back next week."

"Well we'll wait until he's back."

"Anyway, did you bring the spade?"

"I thought it was your turn."

October 3rd, 2006, 23:39
you all scoffed at me as I told you get in on the ground floor so you too could one day pass Sir Elton John in the laundry...now look what is happening !!!

Soon my portaloo in the car park is going to be worth a fortune !!!! :bounce: :cheers:

jinks
October 4th, 2006, 01:04
one day pass Sir Elton John in the laundry...

If you do.... say hello to my mate Reggie.

kodiak
October 4th, 2006, 03:48
Sounds like a lot of hype over something that is still five or ten years to be built..........???? And you all seemed like such the penny pinching types when it comes to food and boys etc......but here you ok to spend 19 0r 20 million Baht for this thing...? Are you all gone nuts....?? What happened to only renting to be the smarter thing to do......Now its suddenly OK to spend 177 sq m times 130,000 baht....youve all gone mad..!!

October 4th, 2006, 12:11
it does help when one is living here dear..and one soon goes that after a while...just look af a few examples..Edith, Homitern, boygenius..Teepee..etc..quite bonkers the lot of them. :cyclops: :geek:

Quality property, like quality people ( like moi) never loses it's value and will always be in demand so that is why it's best to buy the very best. Everyone who bought the View Talay villas and re-sold have done extremely well and made good money when they were being built.

Of course boygenius may differ on this as he is anti-coup and Homitern is anti-property ownership.