PDA

View Full Version : Niddy

cuteboy
October 3rd, 2006, 14:16
Have you become very fed up with the neverending promotion of Niddy's Nook?
Well I have passed the place now about 20 times, generally between 8.00 p.m. and 10.00 p.m.
On three of these occasions there has been a customer! One time there were 2!

So now I am reassured that no amount of promotion can aid a faulty product.. I am really sorry for you folks, but you are just on the edge of an area with several decent restaurants and bars, every one better appointed than Niddy's Nook. They do not promote themselves so heavily, but the folks here know well enough.

I think that the place needs to decide what it is. What are the 'Dream Boys' actually for? If it is a host bar it will not attract anyone from Sunnee Plaza where they abound and you can scan the bars and choose from 20, if it is a restaurant it does not reach the standard of the other local ones.

Sorry to be negative. But on arrival in Pattaya I have changed from being irritated at the promotion to sorry for the folk there.

Aunty
October 3rd, 2006, 14:25
YAWN

October 3rd, 2006, 17:20
Well I have passed the place now about 20 times, generally between 8.00 p.m. and 10.00 p.m.

Well, there's a reason for that: everyone goes to dine between 6:30 & 7:00--So they can hit the Candy Stores at opening time--Before all the best Jaw Busters, Good-and-Plenty's, Red Hots and Licorice WHIPS are gone--And there's nothing left but Jelly Bellys and those tiny Tic-Tacs, don't'cha know.

I'd have mentioned, Fudge Balls--But Aunty might get the wrong idea--And rush off with a battering ram! :ogre:

October 4th, 2006, 04:11

So now I am reassured that no amount of promotion can aid a faulty product.. I am really sorry for you folks, but you are just on the edge of an area with several decent restaurants and bars, every one better appointed than Niddy's Nook. They do not promote themselves so heavily, but the folks here know well enough.

I think that the place needs to decide what it is. What are the 'Dream Boys' actually for? If it is a host bar it will not attract anyone from Sunnee Plaza where they abound and you can scan the bars and choose from 20, if it is a restaurant it does not reach the standard of the other local ones.

Sorry to be negative. But on arrival in Pattaya I have changed from being irritated at the promotion to sorry for the folk there.

Sure you can name yourself cute boy if no one else does . I just get a mail from a poster on SF, hi Chris do we meet again soon, i not forget the many meetings whit my Thai friend and you at Niddy's. I be back there every night , hope we meet again .

Cute boy i am sure you not reach the standard off class people.

October 4th, 2006, 08:46

Actually I'm getting fed up with the neverending bitchin' about the place.

Come on! There are so many more important things to talk about - like how Michelin just gave Alice Waters' Chez Panisse ONLY ONE STAR!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... LH7QL1.DTL (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2006/10/03/MNGSULH7QL1.DTL)

October 4th, 2006, 14:21

never ending? From what I can see Niddy's Nook has left 1 message a month, occasionally two. The never ending part comes from freaks like you who continue to say bad things to try and take away business. Why i say? WHY?

Proxy Man

PS - since the title of this is "Niddy" I will say that everytime i meet him he is pleasent, smiling and always quick to cook for me. He is also quite a looker!

October 4th, 2006, 15:56
I'm off for tennis and a cheese burger and chips, I do this every time a Niddy's thread comes up, the burger that is not the tennis.
I can just dream of that fabulous Niddy's burger and chips, I will just have to have a poor substitute at Dan Mc Ryans or what ever it's called.

I wonder how their free buffet went?

October 4th, 2006, 16:50

Never ending? From what I can see Niddy's Nook has left 1 message a month, occasionally two. The never ending part comes from freaks like you who continue to say bad things to try and take away business. Why I say? WHY?

Schweetheart, you remind me of (the young: World of Sid & Marty Croft...Pre, Maude..) Bea Arthur at a PTA meeting: "Why can't there be peace in the valley! Why must there always be fightin' and shootin! Why! Why! Why!"

"Hey, good lookin' what ya' got cookin'? How about cookin' somethin' up with me!"
Why? Niddy is sweet & adoreable--"And, what's more, baby, he can cook!"
They are jealous...very unatractive, jealousy: Man Gawn See Keo. (Green Dragon.)
Nevertheless, Niddy has to be the most famous young man in Pattaya. "They would travel for miles for one of his smiles...just to see Niddy...."

What if someone started a Niddy thread--And nobody came? Voil├а! No more Niddy War.
Poor Niddy?
(There was an old Auntie who would see me and yell, La Voil├а, Stoner!: There she is, stone `er! She had a bit part in an old DeMille flick and that was her line--But it didn't get her on What's My Line. Anyway, pleased me very much.)

October 5th, 2006, 19:56
that this thread has no mention of the fabulous new OCEAN 1 TOWER complex that is to
arise at Jomtien Beach.

October 5th, 2006, 20:23
Shut up Pearl, I am sure it's been scraped by the new regime. The only speculating allowed is the right to a roof over your head.

October 6th, 2006, 09:38
...Bea Arthur at a PTA meeting: "Why can't there be peace in the valley! Why must there always be fightin' and shootin! Why! Why! Why!"...

Talking of Bea Arthur always reminds me of the time I saw one of her friends being interviewed for some documentary on the BBC. He related a story (which went something like this) saying she was always entertaining company and remained very calm, even under extreme provocation. He recalled one time when she had booked a table at a restaurant in LA and they arrived together. As they entered the Maitre de approached them and asked if they had a table and under what name it was booked. Bea Arthur replied with a smile, 'Yes I booked a table, the name is Arthur', the maitre de responded, 'Thank you Arthur, but I need the surname'. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

And while were on the subject, some Golden Girl quotes:

Blanche: Now Rose... put yourself in my position.
Rose: Apparently I'm not limber enough!

Rose: Do we have to kill the minks?
Sophia: No, Rose, many women like wearing coats that urinate!

Sophia: I found my lucky handkerchief.
Rose: Where was it?
Sophia: It was in my bra.
Rose: What was it doing in your bra?
Sophia: I was blowing my breasts, Rose!

Blanche: I do love the rain so... it reminds me of my first kiss.
Dorothy: Aww... your first kiss was in the rain?
Blanche: No... it was in the shower!

Blanche: Sophia, do you know where any batteries are?
Sophia: You make me sick!

Rose [about Miles]: He makes me feel foolish. I don't even feel comfortable telling him St. Olaf stories.
Dorothy: I want to know exactly what he said to make you feel that way.

Rose: Dorothy, you're the smart one, and Blanche, you're the sexy one, and Sophia, you're the old one, and I'm the nice one. Everybody always likes me.
Sophia: The old one isn't so crazy about you.

Blanche: Mel makes me feel young and beautiful and special. When we're together we laugh a lot.
Sophia: Why wouldn't you, you're both naked.

Blanche: I don't really mind Clayton being homosexual, I just don't like him dating men.
Dorothy: You really haven't grasped the concept of this gay thing yet, have you?
Blanche: There must be homosexuals who date women.
Sophia: Yeah, they're called lesbians.

Rose: What was the best sex you ever had, Blanche?
Dorothy: Oh! Way to go, Rose! тАУ Look Blanche, there's only one cheesecake left, so let's make menopause the cutoff point.
Blanche: Best sex... oh, it's just so hard to rate these things. There's degree of difficulty, stylepoints, choice of music... Did they land on their feet during the dismount... Different people have different strength, it's just impossible to tell, but anything over a nine is excellent.
Rose: Over a nine?!
Blanche: Points, Rose. Points!

Dorothy: Ma, are you awake?
Sophia: Is it morning already?
Dorothy: No, Ma. I have a question for you. What would you do if you found out one of your children was... gay?
Sophia: I know you don't get many dates, Dorothy, but stick with what you know.

Blanche: So there I am in ladies petite, when this salesman walks over and says, тАШExcuse me, ma'am, I noticed you've been having a hard time deciding between the turquoise strapless and the flaming red backless. Personally I'd like to see you in the backless.' And I said, тАШWhen?' And he said, тАШHow about Saturday night?' And I said, тАШHow about in your dreams, sleazo!' Can you believe the nerve of that guy?
Rose: What were you doing in ladies petite?

Blanche: One thing I know is I haven't lost my hour glass figure.
Dorothy: But it looks like someone poured about ninety minutes extra sand into it.

:cheers: [/i]

Brad the Impala
October 6th, 2006, 15:44
Thanks for those quotes from the Golden Girls, a wonderful series full of great one liners.