PDA

View Full Version : Trivia Au Courant--Happening as we speak. Gay Dolls, etc...

October 1st, 2006, 14:41
Get thee ready for Friday the 13th! It comes on Friday this month--Worse than Thursday or Saturday. Even worse: a Friday the 13th in October!... And the moon will be 61% full....And that lovely Autumn asparagus will be in.
The police have warned me to stay in that night--Or they will do bad things to me! (What to wear?....)

Fall Fashions
About the same as last year--And the four-or-five previous years--with few major differences; namely:
Even uglier &\or stupider.
Prices higher.
Fit? What fit?
Green is the new black! Opps! You blinked--Never mind... (I'd have looked like a cooked lobster, anyway.)
Elmer Av. What happens when you let raving queens dress you.
Alternative: (To Elmer Av.)
1.] Empty your closet.
2.] Throw everything into a big box.
3.] Stir it all with a stick.
4.] In the dark, pick six items.
5.] Wear `em.
Want new? Rob a collection bin. Proceed from step 3.

Hair (Today--Gone tomorrow)
The every-hair-in-place look is out. (Pearl will have to stop plastering that one, last, hair across her dome.)
Bangs are side-swept. (Ghaaa! Now I'll have people whispering in my nose!)

Toys R' Boys
The new Elmo doll has to be the gayest doll (Not counting 'blow-ups') since G.I. (Gastro-intestinal?) Joe!
Joe would just lie there and look butch; Elmo lies down and throws his legs in the air!

Words & Music (But not, necessarily, together.... 'Excuse me, I' gotta take this.')
October 1st & 2nd the (CSO?) premiere of, Concertina for Cell Phones and Orchestra.
Pay to hear what you can be annoyed by for free?
(Now, what did I do with my recording of Sir Thomas Beecham conducting, The Hoover Symphony?
I only bought the damn record because I it thought it was music-to-have-oral-by.)

Movies
Most sound rather dreary but there's a new one with Dame Maggie Smith as a lady-killer that sounds fun.

Religion (Remind me to get a new broom; wore the last one out--On Jehovah's Witnesses.)
"Believe in god--But don't trust him." That from the post-punk, Slovenian, band, Laibach. Last time someone said, "Laibach," to me, it was wonderful! (What's post-punk? Sounds like...here.)
The Church of Bondage. Don't know what it is but sounds cute.
Smite site: http://www.12tomidnight.com/forum/archi ... -2200.html (http://www.12tomidnight.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-2200.html)

Relationships
WCBO: Web-cam & baby-oil--Is still hot--And you don't have to hold a phone.
Helpful hint: If you're right-handed, switch to the left--Left-to right--two handed....and have an orgy!

Please, derail this thread!

Smiles
October 2nd, 2006, 07:41
" ... Please, derail this thread!... "
OK. Yeah!!!

Does anyone else think that Homintern is actually Hedda?

Wanna know why I ask (I'm sure you don't!)?

Well, in an adjacent thread I noticed ~ and I've read this before, but dropped it ~ that Homintern is starting to employ (and not just "employ", but beginning to slyly "over-employ") the word 'frankly' starting off his sentences when addressing a point.
An example would be this condescending opening: " ... Frankly, public Displays of Affection are out of hand, whether heterosexual or heterosexual ... " in the thread on whether gay guys should throw their tongues down one another's throats during regularly schedualed airline flights.

The use of this word ('frankly') as an opening gambit was used by Hedda continually . . . and now Homintern has started with it. Seeing as how literary stylings are quite personal and difficult to cover up for long, I am willing to take the heat for accusing Homintern of actually being Hedda.

What you tink?

Cheers ...

Bob
October 2nd, 2006, 10:24
Most excellent adventure and derailling, Khun Smiles.

But you have it wrong, at least a little. Given the two of them are lovers, there are times, when united, that they seem like the same person.

And you've almost got the "frankly" part right. Actually, yesterday, the Colonel said to Hedda: "Hedda, dear, I want to be frank with you." Hedda protested: "Hell no, you were Frank last night! It's my turn!"

October 2nd, 2006, 14:08
More crap...er...Living Triva.

For Pet Lovers
Songs to Make Dogs Happy, featuring a squeeze-toy solo: Squeaky Deaky. To borrow Dorothy Parker's (Entire) book review of Winny the Pooh in the New Yorker-Constant Reader column: "Tonstant Weader Trowed up." You can download it at www.petcds.com (http://www.petcds.com)

Book (Title)
The Greatest Story Ever Sold: The Decline and Fall of Truth From 9/11 to Katrina

The Pre Broadway Runs
The Pirate Queen
Boublil and Schonberg's (Les Miz, Miss Saigon) latest effort is about a 16th century Irish woman\swashbuckling warrior who meets Queen Elizabeth I, who becomes an instant fan, and, in the end, is reunited with her true love, surprisingly; not another woman. (Sounds ripe for Disney.)

Hair Again
A certain 'Barber to the Stars;' charges $800 for a haircut. (So I won't mention his name: he needs no free publicity.)
I called and asked if I could get ten-dollars-worth around the ears.
Joking, I'm not about to go under the scissors!
My stylist, Mr. Shirley, (Shirley You-Jest...I simply love hymenated names!) told me. "Long! Long! Long! So long you can sit on it!"
I exclaimed, "Shirley You-Jest, are you talking about hair?"
"That too!" she squealed.
So I let it grow so-long-I-can-sit-on-it--
And, now, I can't find my dick!

What's In and What's Out
One would think (Looking around Pattaya.) nothing is out--But fat farang butts at Jomtien.
Hobo-names are in, in in! Maybe I'll revive my old one: Boxcar Betty. (What did you think?...Eight-baht Edith?!)

Seen something dumb? Please, tell us. Or send it in--But, Please, don't send Pearl.

Please Derail This Thread Department:
Hedda & Homi the Homo Twins... I tink that's a hobo-name if I ever heard one!
Or some kind of birth abnormality: Ting-tongs joined-at-the-ding-dongs!
But, how would they pee?

Bye-bye;
Edith
Also available for advice to the love-lorn, sleazy affairs and gin removal.

Aunty
October 2nd, 2006, 15:14
Ewwwwwwwwwwww Hedda and Homer doing each other. How nauseating.

Frankly my dear I don't give a damn! :idea: