PDA

View Full Version : bars in sunee plaza

September 29th, 2006, 10:36
Going to Pattaya soon for thr first time. Could someone give me some recommendations for bars/go gos in Sunee Plaza. Which bars are good, which are sleazy??? I've checked many websites, but they simply list the bars and gave brief details. Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks

September 29th, 2006, 10:40
Which bars are good, which are sleazy???

And which are good AND sleazy?

September 29th, 2006, 18:03
Which bars are good, which are sleazy???

By definition go-go bars are ALL sleazy. :geek:

September 29th, 2006, 18:13
Where is LMTU when you need a bar report? If I were you, I would sample all the bars/go gos in Sunee to see which ones best suits your needs. Kaos, Krazy Dragon, K-boys are a few you might explore. Can't say if they are good or sleazy, or good and sleazy, but I am sure you will have fun finding out. :drunken:

September 30th, 2006, 13:33
Wasn't he one of the seven dwarfs?

Be sure to try a few beer-bars; if only to give the ear drums a rest.

BTW: Is that bar so narrow you feel you are sitting ON the stage still going? I'm so short, from my vantage point, all the boys looked like pin heads--But, Oh, what the perspective did for the lower...um...bits!

Which reminds me of the time I went with a seven-foot-two basketball player: When we were nose-to-nose my toes were on it--But when we were toes-to-toes my nose was...in heaven!

September 30th, 2006, 17:58
and Mae West was interviewing male dancers for a new show when one said "I'm 6'9""..and she replied.."forget about the 6" let's talk about the nine inches"..

yes the long narrow bar is still going and is nice and sleazy with a "show" that begins as soon as a customer walks in..if you offer a 100 baht prize you would be amazed what stirs into action.

October 1st, 2006, 02:54
Going to Pattaya soon for thr first time. Could someone give me some recommendations for bars/go gos in Sunee Plaza. Which bars are good, which are sleazy??? I've checked many websites, but they simply list the bars and gave brief details. Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks

Find it out your self mattsan, no one can tell you your taste. " Which bars are good ?". Boy special you can find in a bar not good, but the boy is OK ! Just make some adventure, go around and find it out. Have a good Holiday mattsan . :bigsmurf:

October 1st, 2006, 08:29
i will be venturing down there next week too for the first time. But i will have 2 bodyguards lol

October 1st, 2006, 13:08
and Mae West was interviewing male dancers for a new show when one said "I'm 6'-9"...and she replied.."forget about the 6" let's talk about the nine inches"..

"Ooo...Your a big one! How tall are you?"
"Six foot-nine inches, Mam."
Well...Let's forget about the six-feet--And talk about the nine inches...."

(Actually, I think it was six-inches, not...Oh, m' god!...nine.)

That was her best line in the movie, Myra Breckenridge.

(BTW: Whatever happened to Rex Reed? Not that I care, just terminally curious.)

October 3rd, 2006, 19:49
Otherwise known as "Pedo Plaza"

Oogleman, you better bring a bodyguard and a lot of money to bribe the police for when the bar you just happen to be visiting gets raided for having 13 year old go-go dancers chained to the wall in the back room.

Good Luck

ajarntrade