PDA

View Full Version : KFC Kentucky Fried Cruelty

September 28th, 2006, 05:22
an undercover expos├й blowing the whistle on the cruel treatment of animals at KFC's factory farm and slaughterhouse suppliers. The video details just how horribly KFC treats chickensтАФbirds are so crippled that they can't even walk, live birds are forced into tanks of scalding-hot water while completely conscious and able to feel pain, and Moorefield, W.Va., slaughterhouse workers kill birds by slamming them against the wall and stomping on them

View the slaughter process captured by a hidden camera at http://www.kfccruelty.com/anderson-vid.asp ( warning : there are very disturbing scenes throughout )

September 28th, 2006, 08:39
Mmm. Makes me hungry for some FRIIIIIEEED CHICKEN!

September 28th, 2006, 08:45
Makes me want to write a check for P.E.T.A.*

*People Eating Tasty Animals www.mtd.com/tasty/ (http://www.mtd.com/tasty/)

September 28th, 2006, 14:57
Today's methods are humane.

1.] A sharp knife. (Very messy.)

2.] The hatchet. (Messy.)

3.] Wring it's neck: Aunty Ess was the champ at this one--And it makes big knockers, she said. Pick up a live chicken, by the neck; one in each hand. Twirl both, like airplane propellers, as fast as you can. (Not messy)
3a.] Usually several twirls is enough but some farm wives would imagine the chicken was their husband and keep twirling until the body was seperated from the head. (Can be messy.)

4.] Granny's method of choice: Drive to nails, about as far apart as the width of a chicken neck, into a board. Use the nails to mark a place on a like size board and drill two holes in that board. Lay the board with the nails, in the ground. Place the chicken's neck between the nails, slip the other board over the nails, stand on each end of the board, grab the chicken by the feet--And yank as hard as you can!,,,so the chicken (Body) lands as far away as possible. (Only messy for the chicken--Unless you are dumb enough to go near too soon: before it stops flopping.)

5.] Choking the chicken: Same as #3 but just stand on the board until the chicken choaks. (Not messy--But slow. I only did it once and was caught at it--And spanked...by Uncle Albert...who taught me how to choke the chicken.)

After you killed it, you had to scald it, pluck it and clean it. If I had to do that, I smelled wet chicken feathers all day and couldn't eat it.

Once, after she thought the chicken's neck was wrung enough, Aunty Em decided to skip the scalding process--Like me; she didn't like the smell of feathers.
She went in the house to get a knife to cut the bird up and returned to find the plucked chicken up walking around. After all that, she decided the poor thing deserved to live--So she knitted it a little pink union suit. The chicken lived about twelve years. It died with a better wardrobe than some you see at Jomtien beach--But it always had a bad cough.

September 28th, 2006, 21:06
[quote="Joe M"]Makes me want to write a check for P.E.T.A.*
[/quote

I already have, why wait? However what PETA also forgets to mention is that farming animals this way is also very, very dangerous for our health and the future health of all of humanity.