PDA

View Full Version : Live on your TV : from Don Muang to Suwanaphum

llz
September 28th, 2006, 03:11
There is now a live TV program about the move from Don Muang to the new airport ... Even if you are not in Thailand now, you can look at this program on TGN (TV Global Network) which airs the MCOT thai program for the whole world.
I could not refrain from shedding a small tear looking at the last outgoing flight from the old airport (a Kuwait Airlines flight). And I should be very excited at seeing the first official landing in Suwannaphum, especially because it will son be my turn (three weeks and counting ...)

September 28th, 2006, 05:40
12 days for me to wait and see if i get lost lol - cant wait!

September 28th, 2006, 09:35
hey,

i just left on one of the last flights from don muang, that are really mixed emotions, because it was so many times the first and the last thing in Thailand usually connectet with a lot of experiences. I will surely miss Don Muang. There were a few misshappenings before our takeoff, there was no food and people missing so we left almost two hours late..
On the other hand I left from Pattaya and driving another one and a half hour to get there after passing the suvanabumi or however it is spelled. I will see on the 2nd of October when I will be landing there.
Etihad btw has an extremly good service on there boing 777, I am currently siting in 32000 feet with a wireless lan connection and have talke on the phone to a couple of friends all over the world, amazing to say the least.

Ok I am somewhere around abu dhabi and will have a maybe deserved rest now

cheers
MaX