PDA

View Full Version : Let me tell you something amazing!

September 27th, 2006, 19:04
I heard a rumour going round the bar that one of the most prolific posters on this board had done a disappearing act from Pattaya owing a number of people quite a lot of money.

The board has been strangely quiet over the last few days, has it not?

September 27th, 2006, 19:20
.... its not LMTU is it

September 27th, 2006, 19:47
I heard a rumour going round the bar that one of the most prolific posters on this board had done a disappearing act from Pattaya owing a number of people quite a lot of money.

Oh non, not Pearl again, and I thought she was doing so well under the new Junta.

September 27th, 2006, 19:47

Maybe the village idiot has had his tabs called in :bounce:

September 27th, 2006, 20:35
but you are right..I am spending a lot of time under the new junta..and all their privates :bounce:

catawampuscat
September 27th, 2006, 22:25
ask Monty, if you want an earful..you won't believe the story but since he is gone, I see no reason to comment any
further on this subject.. :colors: :bom: :cat:

Monty-old
September 28th, 2006, 01:15
I have no problem with L.M.T.Y.
Our fiancees are between he and me, and As far as i know he did not owe a lot off money around town.
But if he did I Am sure he will settle in dew cause. Give the man a break I have so Why can't you.
Also to my knowledge he did not hurt anyone in Pattaya , but did do a bit of good . keeping people informed on what was going on , May be in a over the top way, But that is Jon's style.
SO MY PEN RAI
Monty
Sorry No spell check, to bad.

Brad the Impala
September 28th, 2006, 01:28
I have no problem with L.M.T.Y.
Our fiancees are between he and me,

The mind boggles. I have heard of sharing but this is exceptional. Still I suppose it's Pattaya.

bkkguy
September 28th, 2006, 01:33
I Am sure he will settle in dew cause.

I'm sure lmtu could not have put it better himself!

bkkguy

Brad the Impala
September 28th, 2006, 01:39
And does Smiles even know that Khun Dew is involved.

There will be hell to pay.

neddy3
September 28th, 2006, 06:52

May be that his skills with money mirrored his skills with the English language.

Not missing his rambling incoherent raves one bit.

So, where is the village idiot, and, will he stay there?

September 28th, 2006, 06:56
Not the kind of post this board should allow. This is all hearsay and damages one's character. Who's next?

September 28th, 2006, 07:10
ask Monty, if you want an earful..you won't believe the story but since he is gone, I see no reason to comment any
further on this subject.. :colors: :bom: :cat:

You love this don't you Cat ! "Ask Monty" and Monty did " an earful ", so listening to a wise man and sud your mouth. :flower:

bucknaway
September 28th, 2006, 07:32
I feel so dirty after reading this thread.

I hope no one ever creates a gossip thread on me :(

September 28th, 2006, 07:42
but you are right..I am spending a lot of time under the new junta..and all their privates :bounce:

I am sure you enjoy the new junta, they all love your lovely butt , aaaaaaaaaaaaaaach sure you love it . But did you try boygeorge he is coup vanilla and he loves it whiteouts plastic ammunition. Hope you enjoy dear ! :clown:

Bob
September 28th, 2006, 08:00
(

I'm with you, Buck.

If the rumor is true, the poster is pathetic for publishing it here; if it's not true, the poster is still pathetic for publishing it here. Take your pick, poster, you're a real weiner....

September 28th, 2006, 08:13
(

I'm with you, Buck.

If the rumor is true, the poster is pathetic for publishing it here; if it's not true, the poster is still pathetic for publishing it here. Take your pick, poster, you're a real weiner....

I take it that one feels dirty and the poster is pathetic!!

September 28th, 2006, 08:18
Not the kind of post this board should allow. This is all hearsay and damages one's character. Who's next?Me if I'm lucky

September 28th, 2006, 08:41
if it's true that LMTU has left town then Pattaya is missing one shining bright star tonight.

So much hatred based upon an inability to use the spell check button and a temporary lack of funds it seems..my God, and I thought I had met some bitter queens in my life but this takes the cake !!!.

Transporting oneself to the paradise of Thailand with a pocketful of cash doesn't make you an interesting personality if wasn't there in the first place. You must cherish these characters while you have the opportunity..they don't grow on trees.

It was always a mistake opening the closet door letting all these fools escape.

September 28th, 2006, 13:11
You must cherish these characters while you have the opportunity...they don't grow on trees.

Are you sure about that, Pearl?
Did someone open a closet door?...or just shake the tree?

September 28th, 2006, 13:24

I hope no one ever creates a gossip thread on me :(
Sorry it happened already.

Believe it or not this is not bucknaway
http://upload4.postimage.org/1233720/photo_hosting.html

Yes Poor LMTY I will miss his colourful posts.

catawampuscat
September 28th, 2006, 19:22
I have admitted being a swamp critter and the gutters of Sunee are where I heard these awful rumours but I don't believe in
kicking a man when he is down and it is long past time for this poster to get off this tired old bandwagon..
Monty is a gentleman and his financial and private dealings with others is none of our business and I regret I took the low road to amuse some who
know the truth or what they believe is the truth..
In this case the truth is stranger than fiction but enough already...

The hot air is all let out of this character and he has moved on and so shall I..

Monty deserves our support as he is a good man and a gentleman as well.. :cheers: :cheers:

Aunty
September 28th, 2006, 19:57
I have admitted being a swamp critter and the gutters of Sunee are where I heard these awful rumours but I don't believe in
kicking a man when he is down and it is long past time for this poster to get off this tired old bandwagon..
Monty is a gentleman and his financial and private dealings with others is none of our business and I regret I took the low road to amuse some who
know the truth or what they believe is the truth..
In this case the truth is stranger than fiction but enough already...

The hot air is all let out of this character and he has moved on and so shall I..

Monty deserves our support as he is a good man and a gentleman as well.. :cheers: :cheers:

I hope this is not why he has to sell his Enchanted Hut!?

anakot
September 29th, 2006, 07:59
Phew Am I on the right board. Good to hear your comments and best of luck to Monty & LMTU whose posts I will miss but hey... Is he really gone

September 29th, 2006, 12:51
Hi anakot, where U at?

Only kidding :bounce:

October 1st, 2006, 17:18
and who is bad mouthing a former resident around Pattaya isn't doing himself a lot of good or hasn't got too many buyer's enchanted with his antics, particularly as he isn't such a cleanskin himself.
This is not the way to build friends and influence people and the old man who put up most of the cash and who has never seen a return on his investment except a lot of hot air is getting rather impatient. Prospective buyers would do well to go over the books with a fine tooth comb or get independent advice and ensure that everything they are offered is actually included in the sale. Anyone who takes over the business would also be well advised to change the locks on the room safes due to the many complaints about petty pilfering from previous clients.
It's one thing to trash a person's reputation but beware of retribution which can be rather swift and brutal in Thailand. You only need to look at recent events in Boyztown to see what I mean.

Yes you know who you are.

October 1st, 2006, 18:04
It's one thing to trash a person's reputation but beware of retribution which can be rather swift and brutal in Thailand. You only need to look at recent events in Boyztown to see what I mean.

??? DO tell!

October 2nd, 2006, 13:30

Or do you need a new ear trumpet?

Aunty
October 2nd, 2006, 15:38

Or do you need a new ear trumpet?

Quite possibly.