PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Report on Thailand now ; webmaster hospitalized

Gaypattayan
September 25th, 2006, 13:41
My sincere apologies that the Weekly Report on Thailand for the week of September 24 has been delayed. I have just been advised that the outstanding webmaster, Idaho, has been hospitalized im Seattle with further major heart complications. His close friend has already uploaded this week's report to the internet, and I see that Joe M. has already posted its availability here!

Allen (G.P.)

September 25th, 2006, 13:55
I too pray that Idaho makes a speedy recovery.

September 26th, 2006, 00:26
Me too.
I hope he knows how much pleasure those of us who do not live in Thailand derive from reading about it.

September 26th, 2006, 00:39
I don't believe in God, so I don't pray. But I've sacrified a goat to the wood spirits in the hope that they will bring him a quick recover.

allieb
September 26th, 2006, 00:51
I don't believe in God, so I don't pray. But I've sacrified a goat to the wood spirits in the hope that they will bring him a quick recover.

You can't even be nice when it comes to a post about a sick man. You have to be the same old sarcastic asshole I don't know the guy in hospital but he gets my good wishes for a speedy recovery.

September 26th, 2006, 01:17
What's wrong with what I wrote? I'm wishing him a speedy recovery, aren't I? I'm just not pretending to "pray" when I'm an atheist. To do so would be hypocritcal.

September 26th, 2006, 04:04
Hope he gets well soon.

Bob
September 26th, 2006, 05:02
Chok dee, Idaho.

bao-bao
September 26th, 2006, 05:37
There's something of interest in every issue... thanks for your work on it, Idaho.

Hang in there and get well soon!

October 9th, 2006, 16:39
Any new word on how Idaho is progressing? I pray he is doing better.

October 9th, 2006, 19:08
hope Idaho recovers soon..keep us posted.

(was that old goat Homitern ?)

wowpow
October 9th, 2006, 20:02
".....as Idaho, our webmaster, is readying
for further surgery this week. My prayers and sincere best wishes go
with him as he continues the battle for continued positive, always
sharing livelihood."

Gaypattayan's intro to weekly newsletter by e-mail

October 10th, 2006, 04:54
Thanks TP. I had noticed this. I was hoping for a bit more news (positive of course).