PDA

View Full Version : I heard a story BELIEVE IT OR NOT>

Monty-old
September 25th, 2006, 01:46
Last week Some high ranking officers of Thailand were informed that 40,000 people from the north, had been paid to oppose, the oppositions rally in Bangkok and to cause hay hem. and had been supplied weapons. And in the intrest of the national unity, It was deiced to hold a coup. witch was endorsed by the King.

fedssocr
September 25th, 2006, 01:53
that's basically what The Nation reported the other day. That Thaksin supporters were going to violently disrupt the PAD rally on Wednesday which is why the coup happened Tuesday night.

September 25th, 2006, 10:12
First conspiracy theory, Crown prince pops into bed with Thaksin, second the Muslims down South, and now this one, Thaksin's armed national park patrol troop to move on Capitol as Thaksin looses grip of army and flees country.

Thaksin's lying, cheating, corrupt nepotism does it for me. I wonder how he knew about the coup? Chartering no less than four flights to remove the family silver, all at the Thai tax payers expense. Not being one himself of course, he failed to reason that this was in itself an offence. You have to give it to the man, no wonder he never got on with the King, he thought he himself was the cheated heir apparent.

Strange what power can do to a man. Lets hope all those kitsch Harrods nicknacks he took such pains to take out with him, get confiscated at customs in London, no doubt most of them just worthless trinkets, befitting of a self made Chinese Tycoon.